Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (11760 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by raphieMontella: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
TomHagen:
Na wetin I ask you be this? What do you make of the encounters of those ''meditators''?
what do you make of the encounters with aliens?
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by TomHagen: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

what do you make of the encounters with aliens?
Nobody goes about forming belief systems on aliens. Meditation has led people to access portals of information that can only be described as esoteric. Eckists and Grail Messengers are examples of people who have formed religions from information obtained through meditation. Even Otem achieved his Domino Reverad ''knowledge'' via this meditation.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Splinz:

LMAO... I don't get it! Why's he tryna shove his "ape descent" down our throat? He's really mad at you for disassociating yourself from his ilks- apes! Very funny......

I just tire.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by raphieMontella: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
TomHagen:
Nobody goes about forming belief systems on aliens.
the fvck bro?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions#List

Meditation has led people to access portals of information that can only be described as esoteric. Eckists and Grail Messengers are examples of people who have formed religions from information obtained through meditation. Even Otem achieved his Domino Reverad ''knowledge'' via this meditation.
claims..
Portals of information yet we depend on science for our daily needs..
Its all depends on how ''YOU'' see it bro..but its just their ''personal philosophy'' to me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by TomHagen: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

the fvck bro?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions#List

claims..
Portals of information yet we depend on science for our daily needs..
Its all depends on how ''YOU'' see it bro..but its just their ''personal philosophy'' to me..
Your list contains religions that have incorporated the idea of extraterrestrial beings into a supernatural worldview, so it's not ET in the sense that I meant. I was talking of Area 51 kind of aliens, the kinds of things that NASA spends money on.
I don't think the goals of these religions are to take care of human needs. The Christian position is that they are demon-inspired philosophies. They preach love, kindness, humanism etc. Anything but Christ. You do not believe in the existence of demons so there's no need going down that road.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by jonbellion(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
realmindz:
And more videos.

Christian justice, OMG this is hilarious grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAUhadJzTk

kingebukasblog 4everGod Jacksonville Wilgrea7 winner01 felixomor scholar8200 jesuobu Goddys analice107
dude calm down na do you want to kill these people grin sha it doesn't take a day to lose your faith it takes time anyone that just lost his christian faith immediately was never actually a christian in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by raphieMontella: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
TomHagen:
Your list contains religions that have incorporated the idea of extraterrestrial beings into a supernatural worldview, so it's not ET in the sense that I meant. I was talking of Area 51 kind of aliens, the kinds of things that NASA spends money on.
alien abductions?
Physical transportation to spaceships?
Physical Coming back to earth to see how we are faring?

I think you should Look up---

Tempelhofgesellschaft
raelism
New world comforter
Heaven's Gate cult

I don't think the goals of these religions are to take care of human needs. The Christian position is that they are demon-inspired philosophies. They preach love, kindness, humanism etc. Anything but Christ. You do not believe in the existence of demons so there's no need going down that road.
lol
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
well duurh are we the same species

Chai ! Bros dis your mess hot o.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by jonbellion(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
UyiIredia:

Chai ! Bros dis your mess hot o.
lol whaat??
For something to be qualified as a species the have you be able to produce fertile offspring naa. Is lion and and a tiger the same species?? No because they cannot produce fertile offspring. A liger is infertile. I didn't fart btw grin
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by ValentineMary(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
winner01:
You people need to understand that I have lived life without God. I have sought many explanations to eraze the reality of God from my mind. I'm a very critical person. At the end of the day, I found God.
Ur comment on NL shows u as less critical than u think u are.

Like an atheist once told me "Anyone who looks for God will find Him, its better not to look for Him"..

If I look for anything even Unicorns, I would find it. I just have to deny counter evidence and reality.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2016
realmindz:
And more videos.

kingebukasblog 4everGod Jacksonville Wilgrea7 winner01 felixomor scholar8200 jesuobu Goddys analice107

Is this all the "freethinking" u have got?

Chai, "freethinking" is dead.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by winner01(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2016
ValentineMary:
Ur comment on NL shows u as less critical than u think u are.

If I look for anything even Unicorns, I would find it. I just have to deny counter evidence and reality.
I can say the same about your comments on NL. Your words dont matter much.

No one has found what does not exist. The evidence for God is much more compelling that the evidence against.
I have decided not to close my eyes to such reality. I downplayed that reality for several years, just like you.

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by ValentineMary(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
I can say the same about your comments on NL. Your words dont matter much.

No one has found what does not exist. The evidence for God is much more compelling that the evidence against.
I have decided not to close my eyes to such reality. I downplayed that reality for several years, just like you.
Now see what I am talking about @ bold text. The evidence for flying spaghetti is more than the evidence against. Just go around and see spaghetti lying around the streets. Surely they must have flown there.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by winner01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Now see what I am talking about @ bold text. The evidence for flying spaghetti is more than the evidence against. Just go around and see spaghetti lying around the streets. Surely they must have flown there.
Can we have picture evidence of sphaghetti in your street so that we can carefully analyse your claims.

The evidence for special creation cannot be ignored my brother.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

lool...
grin grin
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by EyeHateGod: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
Can we have picture evidence of sphaghetti in your street so that we can carefully analyse your claims.

And you have Pictures Of Yahweh?

The Flying spaghetti monster Created it. It seams you don't Know what FSM is Google is ur friend!
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by ValentineMary(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:

They are everywhere. Why should I share an extra pics? and why do u think there is a conscious creator?
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
realmindz:
I came across this video titled if God exist by darkmatter and I was like wow! A brilliant work of a genius.

But don't watch it, you might lose your believe in the bible/koran god. Just as someone once said here that "May I not be knowledgeable enough to doubt Jehovah" grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
realmindz:
And this, don't try it!!! If you do, it is finished. Warning!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
realmindz:
And more videos.

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
realmindz:
I haven't laughed like this in a long time, this cracked my ribs

grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by analice107: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
felixomor1:
Oops!

I even watched it twice.
But sorry, my faith is still strong o.

In short it's even stronger.

Oops
wink
hahahahahahahaha, am wondering what could make me lose my faith in what i just saw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
analice107:

hahahahahahahaha, am wondering what could make me lose my faith in what i just saw.
Exactly, most especially for those who find reasoning quite challenging
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by enshy: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
felixomor1:

Oh Sorry, I am not done with sharing Scripture.
That one is supreme.
You know now.

grin
What a wise response to douce the uprising of folly!
Your response would have shut even the devil up but like we know, he is too shameless to give up and so are his e-demons...
God Bless You Brother
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Nobody: 11:51am On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
And this, don't try it!!! If you do, it is finished. Warning!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0

Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by oaroloye(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
SHALOM!

realmindz:
I came across this video titled if God exist by darkmatter and I was like wow! A brilliant work of a genius.

But don't watch it, you might lose your believe in the bible/koran god. Just as someone once said here that "May I not be knowledgeable enough to doubt Jehovah" grin

My Faith is based on THE WORD OF GOD.

No video can take that away.

I don;t bother myself opening links whose posters are too rude to tell me what is behind them.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Scholar8200:
Watched the second one:

1. Why did God leave the spread of the Gospel/Truth in the hands of fallible man?

Ans: That was His design from the beginning viz man would be the enforcer of His purposes on Earth and it stands. That is why Jesus had to come as a Man.

2. Why did God not just reveal Himself in a way that can be easily grasped?
Ans:

20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles
Romans 1:20-23

You may be wondering what that means, well simply:
This is all that I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated.
Ecclesiastes 7:29
Please watch the first one. Rebuttals to these 'points' of yours were clearly stated there. Thanks.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Please watch the first one. Rebuttals to these 'points' of yours were clearly stated there. Thanks.

Religion can be defined as the measure of the degree of dogmatism of an individual.

it makes men act like robots, they keep repeating the same thing over and over again as they have been programmed

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Scholar8200(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / The Occult Or Occultism! / Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.