Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) (38757 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by AlexCk: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wetn concern them,

Whites go do am, n peeps be like "awww",
Naija go do, & peeps be like "burn them at stake "

Jeez!!! ,

It's her dog, man's best friend,

Shoo,
People like to talk sha

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by hernandson(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raydos:
All these yeye fans no geh brain at all - nah to dey "react" everytime as if dem pour acid into base!
hahahahaha grin
Raydos:
All these yeye fans no geh brain at all - nah to dey "react" everytime as if dem pour acid into base!
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by miketayo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
bush fans everywhr, d dog's teeth is probably cleaner than most of those fans teeth commenting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by hernandson(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
charix:
Kissing a dog on the same mouth it uses in drinking water straight from the toilet. Yuck!
dogs have the healthiest mouth

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by cloud9usher: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
The girl is just too dumb. Always acting like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by cloud9usher: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Go get a boyfriend lady!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Can people start minding their own business She kissed the dog without her own mouth o, not with una mouth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by totorimi: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
...and what is the purpose of this picture now. Is it for us to clap for her or for us to see that she can kiss a dog, which means that she can invariably indulge in the other one too. What is not a Blackman's way should not be published on FP because I don't know what moral lesson she is teaching here. Bullsh1t.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Those people ranting should go and adopt the homeless kids... Hypocrites everywhere... Pls Enjoy your pet..,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Cubeet2: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Afonjas with their useless character
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by glossy6(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
After cucumber saga Na doggy saga wan follow. Oya lala carry chair sidon. kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Mzyouzee1(f): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pple serious have natn to do dan attack celebrities....some secretly wish dey had half d life dey live....don't go and get busy....ish

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by buffalowings4: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm like hydra

Just continue banning me cool cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
She get serious probelm. Kissing dog dats is madness
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jobless senseless fans.I wonder when sombody will become their own fan.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Anthos(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Afonjas and dirtiness are like 5 and 6
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by amolak: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is how cucumber takes start be this o, when dog no fit satisfy her, she will look for cucumber
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by DUCEDAVEE(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
nice,gud fin

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Handsomecutepie: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chai!!!! The dog dey endure that mouth odour

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by AvsGot007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
totorimi:
...and what is the purpose of this picture now. Is it for us to clap for her or for us to see that she can kiss a dog, which means that she can invariably indulge in the other one too. What is not a Blackman's way should not be published on FP because I don't know what moral lesson she is teaching here. Bullsh1t.
seriously, black Man way? oh God save us from this mentality that blacks ought not to do things in whites ways! don't you think it's high time we started doing things their way maybe life goan be just a little more good in Africa!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by crisycent: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why she was give the poor dog disease nau?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by osusuallstars: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
I bet you, she must have inserted the dogs price into her toto inside room.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Adebash01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
You really fall for my hand, Aunty
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by osusuallstars: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
I bet you, she must have inserted the dogs price into her toto inside room. This is just the 5% of her romance with the bingo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by mecussey(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
she wan form tonto dike...may be bubu son go come marry her.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Toyin is nasty for that. She is known for too been overzealouz.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by damidior: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
All I see is TWO dogs making out.

I don't know which breed they are anyways.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by ismaog4u(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
dog plus dog = ?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinglekan:

How many of these fans have adopted homeless kids? undecided

When did it become a crime to have a pet?

Sometimes I wonder where all the moral decadence in Africa comes from, since we all have an opinion about the "right way to live".
I just taya o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bimpe29:
Toyin is nasty for that. She is known for too been overzealouz.
overzealous in what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by lailo: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
D lady is not dat well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.