Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) (38746 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
From cucumber to dogs. It's alright.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
osusuallstars:
I bet you, she must have inserted the dogs price into her toto inside room.

the way u guys think sometimes embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
The girl is just too dumb. Always acting like a kid.

how is this acting like a kid.. some ppl treat pets as part of the family. i dont understand y dis made FP or y ppl r making a big deal off it
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
World people!!Una nor dey get work..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by FatPreek(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
overzealous in what?
Abeg ask her o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
FatPreek:

Abeg ask her o
indeed cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by FatPreek(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
indeed cool
Naso dem go dey use words without understanding. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
wink
FatPreek:

Naso dem go dey use words without understanding. grin
indeed cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Judking: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
She's just seeking attention...
The dog cute though shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Intellectual illiteracy has done more collateral damage to Nigerians than political corruption.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Y and Wtf is wrong with kissing a dog as cute as dt, it's nt as if she's french kissing d dog or sth Av also kissed my cute bunnies well, so wts the big deal. If ur pet is clean enough, it's kiss worthy then. sad

Nigerians always quick to oppugn angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by temitiffy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why castigating her, she owns a world of her own , still can do anyfn she lyks. Its her pet, not any's
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
charix:
Kissing a dog on the same mouth it uses in drinking water straight from the toilet. Yuck!
U think dis wan is bingo abi.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don't see any probs with it...Besides a dog's mouth is a lot cleaner than humans'.....so the probability of catching an infection whilst kissing ur gf is a whole lot higher than kissing a dog(and I dnt min street dogs)..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
sanpipita:
Can people start minding their own business She kissed the dog without her own mouth o, not with una mouth
" without her own mouth?
So whose mouth did she use
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Judking:
She's just seeking attention...
The dog cute though shocked
The poor dog wan cry sef
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by rabzy: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
onatisi:

The poor dog wan cry sef

Good or bad I don't care, nah so ebola started o, make den no carry wetin pass man power come again o. We don't know where the next epidemic will come from. This foolish and undue fraternizing with animals should be minimized.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by rabzy: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jadoskii:
I don't see any probs with it...Besides a dog's mouth is a lot cleaner than humans'.....so the probability of catching an infection whilst kissing ur gf is a whole lot higher than kissing a dog(and I dnt min street dogs)..

Wow, thats more of a testament to the kind of girls you date
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by totorimi: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
AvsGot007:
seriously, black Man way? oh God save us from this mentality that blacks ought not to do things in whites ways! don't you think it's high time we started doing things their way maybe life goan be just a little more good in Africa!

Look my friend, no matter what you do, if you like bleach your skin, if you like speak 'foney' even if you like eat bread and burger from morning till night, you still cannot be a white man. It is never our culture to be kissing dog, in Africa we use dog as watch night for security purposes and this has got nothing to do with education. One of my friend was once telling me how his cat is afraid to sleep alone in the room they kept her. Can you just imagine that, a cat. A cat that has nine lives right. In Africa anybody that romances with a cat is a witch or wizard hoha.

We may all be called homo sapiens that does not mean we are the same spriritually, those 'oyinbos' are different and I mean it, they even see you as a black monkey, thank God for Martin Luther King Jnr and others that fought to stop them from seeing you as such but truth is when push becomes shove they dont want to be close to you. There are places in the world today where they cant tolerate the any black man, that is why I said leave the white man's ways to the white man, perfect the black man's ways and see things move forward in the right direction.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by elegushichilling: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinggogo:
I really dnt knw why pipu luv dis creepy creature called dog angry undecided

They scare me 2 death, cn neva b around dem. Cum talkless of to dey cuddle n kiss undecided angry

do u know that many dogs are better than human. They truly love u and do not fake their love for you to the point of death. They are true friend who stick to u when rosy and otherwise. Awon eniyan, afoju feni, mafi okan feni. Aja afoju feni, afokan feni.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2016
This is what happens when you post every little detail of your day activities on social media for hypocrites to see. They do just that they do best, ignorantly judge you.

Your lips your property, and while most of them are busy kissing d*cks and asses with theirs
Please live your life with happiness however you wish to
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2016
rabzy:

Wow, thats more of a testament to the kind of girls you date
at least somebody's gat to tell u some basic fact, since comprehension seem to be a Herculean task for u as u basically think with ur tiny d**k...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos) by AvsGot007(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2016
totorimi:

Look my friend, no matter what you do, if you like bleach your skin, if you like speak 'foney' even if you like eat bread and burger from morning till night, you still cannot be a white man. It is never our culture to be kissing dog, in Africa we use dog as watch night for security purposes and this has got nothing to do with education. One of my friend was once telling me how his cat is afraid to sleep alone in the room they kept her. Can you just imagine that, a cat. A cat that has nine lives right. In Africa anybody that romances with a cat is a witch or wizard hoha.

We may all be called homo sapiens that does not mean we are the same spriritually, those 'oyinbos' are different and I mean it, they even see you as a black monkey, thank God for Martin Luther King Jnr and others that fought to stop them from seeing you as such but truth is when push becomes shove they dont want to be close to you. There are places in the world today where they cant tolerate the any black man, that is why I said leave the white man's ways to the white man, perfect the black man's ways and see things move forward in the right direction.
yea you're right!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / Pastor And Drama Leader In Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.