Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Was This Pic Taken - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was This Pic Taken (4344 Views)

My Son's Teacher Does Not Want A Headache ,She Marked This.(pic) / How True Is This (pic) / Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Raydos: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2016
This is a crazy coincidence! - the person might probably be filming with his phone when this happened - then he pause and screenshot that part while watching the video - i've done that several time
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by Nick4life: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

Meanwhile....
If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money...she came back begging...
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR.....
winch nah u be guy
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by maleekfrenzy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Waow
Re: How Was This Pic Taken by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
The photographer be like "see those bikes coming, that is accident coming....Camera Autofocus, we need to capture this beautiful moment

Meanwhile....
If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money...she came back begging...
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR.....
lol! you are the most wicke man on this planet, true!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / [pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.