Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari (19889 Views)

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / All I Want Is For My Husband To Succeed - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by olaolulazio(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
mumu part2
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Even if it means sleeping in the kitchen.
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by gozzlin: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
In the kitchen or in z aza room? grin grin
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by dunkem21(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Bros she get oo, but one yeye oyinbo boy just dey deceive her. angry
E no mean. I fit de assist until she is willing to upgrade me

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Some people seem really confused how to respond to this given their position just two weeks ago. cheesy

People no just sabi book. Never take sides with any party when issues involve spouses living together. wink

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
E no mean. I fit de assist until she is willing to upgrade me
Lol. No yawa. Maybe we go anchor next weekend. wink
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by VellyG(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
She haf kolleted Kane in da oza room. Power of koboko

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Orikinla(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
jeffizy:
"Good woman no easy to find o,
She brings you joy, success and happiness.
So, when you find that special woman, hold her tight, don't let her go! "......Solid Star

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Lol. No yawa. Maybe we go anchor next weekend. wink
I de Kampe.... God bless

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Orikinla(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Some people seem really confused how to respond to this given their position just two weeks ago. cheesy

People no just sabi book. Never take sides with any party when issues involve spouses living together. wink
Anyone who comes between spouses will be disgraced and embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Bhol28: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
While it's good to sing the praise of the president and his wife. It's also good to challenge them so they can deliver on their election promises.

The country is still in recession. From my experience living in Nigeria, when things goes bad, it usually go 'badder' until it becomes 'baddest' before something is done about it.

We should task the president to do what we voted him in to do. Not just sing unholy praises on his behalf.

Frankly bro. From the above you spewed, you sound like sincere9gerian and tonyebarcanista.

There's more to life than just shouting fake praises to someone. All in the bid to clamour for support. At the same time we nee to praise the president when he delivers any of what he promised to do especially when the previous govt found it so hard to do.This shows that he will definitely deliver more of them in the long run

Thanks.
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Saintp(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
While it's good to sing the praise of the president and his wife. It's also good to challenge them so they can deliver on their election promises.

The country is still in recession. From my experience living in Nigeria, when things goes bad, it usually go 'badder' until it becomes 'baddest' before something is done about it.

We should task the president to do what we voted him in to do. Not just sing unholy praises on his behalf.

Frankly bro. From the above you spewed, you sound like sincere9gerian and tonyebarcanista.

There's more to life than just shouting fake praises to someone. All in the bid to clamour for support.

Thanks.
Bros, it is not a new thing naa. There are people in every administration whose job is to lick the assess of the President/governor etc. I didn't know people still remember those 2 other guys you mentioned. In the last admin, they could write 100 page article to defend nonsense. It is really difficult to compare the ass licking idiots we have in this admin with the ones of the last admin but one thing common among them is the word "F00l"
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2016
HabaSeun:
Make una go sidon abeg! angry angry

Na me u go support before? Make una dey dia dey mumu una brain dead supporters.

And who is the madcow below whey ipob no dey allow peace of mind?? Who release am sef?

Hater!!! grin
HabaSeun:
Make una go sidon abeg!

Na me u go support before? Make una dey dia dey mumu una brain dead supporters.

And who is the madcow below whey ipob no dey allow peace of mind?? Who release am sef?

BAD BELLY. DIE!! DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by fourthworld: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2016
agwom:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-ll-support-my-husband-to-succeed--aisha-buhari/169014.html#fDd8O4gbeMKklSXD.99

Beautiful woman, keep up the good work but you should extend your charity work to other regions too

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by francis247(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Story for the gods. Madam, have you finished your work in the other room?
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2016
AMEN
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2016
... Damage control and medicine after death strategy.
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by falxx: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
iPod nonentities desperately tried to over-twist and over-sustain a nonexistent rift between this delectable first lady and her spouse to promote their uncanny political agendas- but they failed and will continue to fail woefully, for God is on the throne and will always be on the side of the righteous.

Sai Aisha! Sai Baba. cheesy
This is the first timr I have come across where a political party one belongs to can change the minds of husband and wife. Does it mean if apc which Buhari and his family belong is build on lying telling and propaganda, means too that families under apc should dislay the same characteristics? Yesterday I will not support my husband, today, I will support my hisband and these are supposed be highly respected people. This country is gone. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Roman83: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Why won't u support ur husband when u and ur children re flexing our hard earned money round the world in presidential jet..
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Emassive(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Aisha please don't forget to extend the gesture to this poor little kitty too. It will balance nature..

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Antoeni(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes dat is d right thing 2 do,as a woman. wife,and mother, always support and guild him 2 success ,be d source of his strength ,and also pray 4 him
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by mediaspy: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
iPod nonentities desperately tried to over-twist and over-sustain a nonexistent rift between this delectable first lady and her spouse to promote their uncanny political agendas- but they failed and will continue to fail woefully, for God is on the throne and will always be on the side of the righteous.

Sai Aisha! Sai Baba. cheesy

My brother I have heard so much about you here on nairaland since I joined, and I have patiently cooled down to observe your comments as regards to what a lot of people wrongfully accuse u of. which in my judgment, I consider as wrong interpretation of what u stand for, for me I have come to one conclusive judgment of you and ur mind set, which is that... you are a BIG FOOL....that's all

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Bizibi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
mediaspy:

My brother I have heard so much about you here on nairaland since I joined, and I have patiently cooled down to observe your comments as regards to what a lot of people wrongfully accuse u of. which in my judgment, I consider as wrong interpretation of what u stand for, for me I have come to one conclusive judgment of you and ur mind set, which is that... you are a BIG FOOL....that's all
lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by stranger2000: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
she really is a good wife to air her views..

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by alaskido(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Your support is not good enough because we all can see that your husband has failed the nation.
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by HabaSeun: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

Hater!!! grin

BAD BELLY. DIE!! DIE!!!

Abeg swerve! Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Sokoto: AIT Denies Reporting Release Of Christmas Day Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.