Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari (19886 Views)

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / All I Want Is For My Husband To Succeed - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by logicapps: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
You r now a celebrity, so keep running ya mouth,,
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Leobreezy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol has the quarrel ended?
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Duru009(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
"Medicine after death.... ......
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by babtuns76(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
jeffizy:
"Good woman no easy to find o,
She brings you joy, success and happiness.
So, when you find that special woman, hold her tight, don't let her go! "......Solid Star
baba says u should be in the room always.?
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by CioAngels(f): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Happy to hear from you, thought the wicked cabals kept you incomminicado. Yes, it is your duty to stand by him and thank you for coming out with the truth. Atleast, one of them came out to confirm himself as a cabal, big fool he is.
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dat will be in d other room
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by Posh(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kai.. Aisha kip kwayet.. Weda u support or nt, u re for d kitchen nd d oda room.. Go nd wait for Bubu der
Re: I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari by rafcrown(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Support from the other room?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List / Lagos Announces Partial Closure Of Marine Beach For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.