Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (52219 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
eflintsone:
if it was frm any of the northern states and nt aba will u call it false ?? For me i smell huge truth tho

hahahahahha
Pls im not from aba...im not even ibo
But even the goat and fowl know this is lie
10 yrs old?.... na na na na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Lankaline(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Have been in aba for more than 2 decades now,,reading this and the comments here is just amusing,,i can't help but laugh,, this aba wey i dey,,,lol,,nawao,,,,this person who arrived to this conclusion deserve brain check up,,,lolz,,umu aba go live hustling under the rain/sun for mkt,,,cm get tym for muktiple sex partners,, and he even said 10yrs,,,as in,,the sex patners pick them from their parents house and go straight to hotel abi im own hause and do the thing,,,lolz,,what a way to laugh out loud this evening!,,,story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
In a region that produced beverly osu(bleeped on bba), afrocandy, cossy de boobs orjiakor, chidinma de cucumber okeke, eastern girls bleep like bitches yet they have a dig at aboki girls that decide to marry early. They claim christianity which we all know is cool way to scam the gullible. Even genevieve had a child at 16, ojukwu bleeped bianca when she was 13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Hormoniyi25(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:
When a man needs funds for his organization, he sits in his office and type bullcrap.

I guess his target is foreign aid and dollars.

That's what Africans do.

No happy movie in Africa is broadcasted. Except those of war, hunger and disease.

All black American movies must be either ghettoish or slavery-reminding for it to win any award.

Asa had to sing fire on the mountain before she got international audience. What happened to other happy songs?

Naija artists churn out thousands of high quality happy music videos but the ones that get the most international recognitions are YouTube videos of remixed American songs showing dirty village children running around.

Nonsense.

Me sef one day go do my own.

U no lie oooo
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
nrexzy:
If Aba girls started having sex @ d ages of 10 then when did Akwa ibom n cross river girls start
What abt d notorious Edo girls & Benue girls?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Ademoore07(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm not surprised tho. Just try to visit calabar, u will conclude by saying aba girls still dey on low class
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by apache77(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
The man is mad. The highest place you get virgins in their 20s is in igboland

Are you okay? or u r deceiving yoursef? igbo girls prostitute the most in this nigeria. maybe because they r greedy n preety or both. of the entire ashewo population in nigeria, igbo girls consitute 70%.the remaining 30% is shared between all the remaing 512 tribes in nigeria.

go to gusau or katsina or ado ekiti,igbo prostitutes r the highest. #fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by hugoranking(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nna woteba op eh, odikwa tok truth ne ba (lolz)
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Godwin616: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:

you fail to realise that hawking/street trading expose young boys/girls to social vices and other sexual exposures esp. to tout, area boys, rape etc
This is the main area where majority of people making comments here failed to look at but instead they were denying the results of survey carried out by the medical personnels. How long should we live in self denial. Its time for relevant authority and organizations to rise up to the challenges in our hands.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Austin234(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wetin u de wait for na?

ikennaf1:
When a man needs funds for his organization, he sits in his office and type bullcrap.

I guess his target is foreign aid and dollars.

That's what Africans do.

No happy movie in Africa is broadcasted. Except those of war, hunger and disease.

All black American movies must be either ghettoish or slavery-reminding for it to win any award.

Asa had to sing fire on the mountain before she got international audience. What happened to other happy songs?

Naija artists churn out thousands of high quality happy music videos but the ones that get the most international recognitions are YouTube videos of remixed American songs showing dirty village children running around.

Nonsense.

Me sef one day go do my own.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by apache77(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Seanjay(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
simpleseyi:
At the age of 10 to 12, Aba girls are already sex machines. At the age of 13 to 15, Aba girls are already at different hotels in Bariga, Ijora, Makoko, Ikotun e.t.c. selling their lives away.

Guy you wan kill me with this your comment........LMFAO.... How you take know ? You don patronize dem tire..... Can't stop laughing
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
porshuch:
virgins in the east? Hahahaha, my work takes me round the country and when I write my experience in the east, it has to be a documentry. Shout out to imt and oko poly girls, you can get them as cheap as pure water.
I bet u must have FORked the dirty and low life ones...
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Horlorlardaey: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
aba girls mamas go day look this post like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Jakama90(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hey Godwin Uwaoma or whatever... See: your head no correct , at all.... Infact you are stupid...
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Editing my post shows how retarded you are undecided
Funlordjnr:
tongue

Is that so? Good for him!

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by MENELIK1: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
meolaniyi:
AFONJAS! this is the kind of news that will grace your fp for the world to see
meanwhile no genuine data,
Osu, calm down now, after all you will celebrate it if it is credited to other regions, enjoy your turn while it last
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by waice6571: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My wife is from Aba, a graduate, she was 31yrs when I married her, she was also a virgin to my surprise.

You feel like... Wow...... Unbelieveable!!!....... One in a million. Even as immoral as this land is, I still manage to Marry a saint.........
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nellybank(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Are u talking about Akwa Ibom Girls who migrated from Aba or the adopted once?
nrexzy:
If Aba girls started having sex @ d ages of 10 then when did Akwa ibom n cross river girls start
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by sekundosekundo: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
waice6571:

You feel like... Wow...... Unbelieveable!!!....... One in a million. Even as immoral as this land is, I still manage to Marry a saint.........

My dear, I was very much astonished. It made me now to love her beyond measure. The surprising thing here is that 98% of her friends are males. She's more comfortable around men than women. In fact I was surprised.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by sekundosekundo: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Its obvious d person is mad bro. Im not from aba but i hate wen one tells chronic lie. Even a md goat will know its a big lie.
Does he kno wat 10 year old is He should even be arrested for saying something disgustin
No be small lie.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by sissoko22(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stop lying, they're no 14yrs old virgin in South east
LecciGucci:

Yea the link is there.
But what im trying to say the person is dumb lier
Yes maybe therez a case he know abt where a 10yrs old gal had sex in aba which can happen anywhere in rare cases though.

But dat Doesnt mean every other 10 yr old gal there does d same.
The generalisetion is very wrong.
Do u even kbow wat 10yrs old is? undecided.

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by sissoko22(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
The act of lying is hereditary with igbo's race.
Bujumbura:
The man is mad. The highest place you get virgins in their 20s is in igboland
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
But we still get Aba made virgins na
Does dat mean that they are fake virgins
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yet the brothers, fathers and uncles of these girls will unashamedly come out tomoro to accvse muslims of paedophilia. Shameless hypocrates
They re either prostitutes or lesbians or both.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

No be small lie.
yet one was caught live on video lesbianising.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.
Guy u bad o. Very very bad guy.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lankaline:
Have been in aba for more than 2 decades now,,reading this and the comments here is just amusing,,i can't help but laugh,, this aba wey i dey,,,lol,,nawao,,,,this person who arrived to this conclusion deserve brain check up,,,lolz,,umu aba go live hustling under the rain/sun for mkt,,,cm get tym for muktiple sex partners,, and he even said 10yrs,,,as in,,the sex patners pick them from their parents house and go straight to hotel abi im own hause and do the thing,,,lolz,,what a way to laugh out loud this evening!,,,story for the gods
The astonishing level of Ur naivety might jus be the reason girls don't look in ur direction.
No girl likes a dull guy.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Lankaline(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The astonishing level of Ur naivety might jus be the reason girls don't look in ur direction.
No girl likes a dull guy.

This one na pure mumu,,did yu read ma comment at all,,am telling yu there is nothing like 10yr old girls having adult sex patners in aba or anywhere in naija,,yu here talking about nativity and girls look at ma direction,,yu may want to reread my comment and not wallow in oblivion!

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Godstraight(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oyinda32:

And if a Mallam should marry a 14 years old Hausa girl, na dem Igbo voice go loud pass for Nairaland shouting "child marriage".. when ur girls don dey chop cucumber since day 0....hypocrites
shut up and stop being myopic,no body marries children in the modern world I knew u g**ts will come and start preaching, the USA also has a children having early sex,do you see marrying them,Muslim logic seft

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
sissoko22:
Stop lying, they're no 14yrs old virgin in South east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / 170 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 2558. 400 discharged. 87 deaths / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.