Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (52241 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Funjosh(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lawd haff Messi shocked
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by muller101(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
simpleseyi:

2 to 3 years.
girls from. Oyo and osun starts from the womb then.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by bbankky: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Really
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by eflintsone(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

hahahahahha
Pls im not from aba...im not even ibo
But even the goat and fowl know this is lie
10 yrs old?.... na na na na!
shud i tell u why i bliv it ?? I have caught an 11 yrs old doing it in the bathroom before here in lagos ..so its very very possible
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

E don pain this ipob bastard wella!

Ntooor........lolz
Limbless cat i just pity dis yoruba pple sef
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
You are a connoisseur of oloshos?
I live at obalende and i see tinz xo die if u tink i Bleep obalende girls it is ur own toro.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by omonnakoda: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ogbonnaya1:

I live at obalende and i see tinz xo die if u tink i Bleep obalende girls it is ur own toro.
You prefer Aba girls?

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
wellmax:

Go to the same obalende and see that 90% of those girls are from the east/south-souh axis.

This story is the report of an investigation by doctors from Abia state. if you disagree bring up your own facts. Like i said earlier, I'd lived I Aba before and know this to be true
Come oh who u epp sef
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
Does dat mean that they are fake virgins
Na you tawk am o
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by wellmax(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

I can't believe fuckingg news, I live in Aba for 2 years
you can tell me another thing and I will agree

10yrs old children having sex in Aba my foot

Abeg park well. You don't understand what a survey means.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by LecciGucci: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
eflintsone:
shud i tell u why i bliv it ?? I have caught an 11 yrs old doing it in the bathroom before here in lagos ..so its very very possible

Yea i did say in my post that it happens in rare cases.
But the reporter sounded like wen everygal reaches 10 yrs old there she will start having sex.
He generalised it thats my problem with his report.

But nawa to some kids shaa... dat gal u caught who was she doing it wit undecided
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Ekaka1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
nrexzy:
If Aba girls started having sex @ d ages of 10 then when did Akwa ibom n cross river girls start
Your fada!!!!
Leave those states alone..and face whoever is bursting your bubbles , your own doctors from Abia state

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by yusuf0876(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
The man is mad. The highest place you get virgins in their 20s is in igboland

Its a lie come to my school and see ibo gals doing rubbish,na den dey collect pass

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lankaline:

This one na pure mumu,,did yu read ma comment at all,,am telling yu there is nothing like 10yr old girls having adult sex patners in aba or anywhere in naija,,yu here talking about nativity and girls look at ma direction,,yu may want to reread my comment and not wallow in oblivion!
That u didnt do it or that no girl tempted u doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Open ya eyes bro.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by gawu1: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Blue3k:

They are pedophiles emir of Katsina is proof. Not every single person but a sizable sum. This isn't about north though. The news is digustusting adults shouldnt be touching children. This is dangerous for children mentally and physically.
The report said Aba girls, yet you people must involve northerners of course for your obvious hate. Or is it northerners that are deeping their strings inside those little girls in Aba? Why not you advise Aba men instead of generalizing the issue by saying adults? By implication, what that report alludes to is the fact that Aba men are not only ppedophiles but are also living decadence life.
You agreed that the news was ddisgusting but you would not be man enough to blame those involved directly in the disgusting news. I wonder what your reaction would have been had the report mentioned a place in the north.
Hate is not good!
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Mabelenena(f): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
JESU!! this is serious o even the whites dnt allow their kids to have boyfrnd/girlfrnd untill they become 15yrs of age..."naija which way na" shocked

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Eleganza33(f): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ana ezuzu,big lie jor
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by wellmax(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

whatever, you believe it because you have not been to Aba,
Not even Owerri girls

For the last time PARK GO ONE SIDE.
You stayed two years (doubtful) yet you open that hole saying I have never been to Aba when you don't even know me. Nan-sense. I don't need to prove anything to you. My point is you don't understand what a survey means.
Life expectancy in Nigeria is 55. Does that mean there are no people above 55 years?
Abeg I no get your time.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
How can you construct a simple sentence when you were taught with Opon Imo. You need to go back to Aregbe school and learn with the updated Opon Imo grin
hmmmmm u are still envy me continue. U have not see anything yet.am saying d truth here about sex addict in aba in abia state. D state of child defilement of the virgins is enormous no hope for teenage gals in the village,all of them are defiled at tender age.the situation is very tragic.even gals education is not effective in d south east all of them are attractive to the opposite sex at tender age and this result to sexual assault on d tenagers in d village.pls let us face reality this is not good from the south eastern state it shows an attribute of sexual promiscuity among d teenagers.some of them are sexually assaulted in tender age, so painful to hear it.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Johnnyessence(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
All this things will be keep repeating itself cos' d mode and manner of dressing of our gals in the south east is bad very very bad. at d teenage level they will start wearing tight and transparent wears.there is no show of decency among this gals.God help us.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Wizzyblack3 post=50569372]But we still get Aba made virgins na[/quote

And when 14 year old girls get married u begin to say Rubbish. Human rights, child abuse bla bla bla... A 10 year old girl engaging in prostitution and 14 year old girl being married to person of her choice which is child abuse? Christians busy insulting Islam bcoz Christianity has got nothing worth to be criticized.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:

That guy sounds like someone that has been jilted by so many girls.
hmmm u will be pained with my point here cos' am not biased in tackling issues.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:

Everyone knows that those that call girls cheap are those that have been jilted the most.
hmmm even most of them are suffering from spirit of promiscuity.it is very painful these gals are experiencing this kind of things.

1 Like

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by nneh1(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is the worst lie I have heard this year. I was born and brought up in aba, as a matter of fact I am an aba girl. Till date none of my friends believe that I was raised in aba. The animal that wrote this should apologise.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Blue3k(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
gawu1:

The report said Aba girls, yet you people must involve northerners of course for your obvious hate. Or is it northerners that are deeping their strings inside those little girls in Aba? Why not you advise Aba men instead of generalizing the issue by saying adults? By implication, what that report alludes to is the fact that Aba men are not only ppedophiles but are also living decadence life.
You agreed that the news was ddisgusting but you would not be man enough to blame those involved directly in the disgusting news. I wonder what your reaction would have been had the report mentioned a place in the north.
Hate is not good!

Quit your belly aching I already condemned the actions. I said this isn't about north. I already said pedophilia wrong.

The men involves need to be jailed. Pedophiles are scum stalking children. It's disgusting and shouldn't be condonned. I repeated myself about that. Now it's time catch the pedophile emir. We know who he is and where he's at. The guys in report are unknowns they need to be found to.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by kechywillz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This news is very true aba gals are very worst in sex addiction their gals are really suffering from sexual promiscuity ooooooooooo.all the virgins in d village are been defiled so surprised and painful in our society.d future of this young ones are really blinking by the day.even if ipob country gains their freedom it will be from frying pan to fire.the suffering will be much cos' with this truth report d future is highly disastrous.upon d christianity that dominate every where in the south eastern state still no manner of decency in the society.go to their universities u will weep for the future.no hope for the generation taken after them.all this gals are reallu suffering from spirit of promiscuity in the society.the only hope is to stop this act.
U write like in ur community these Things are not found there,it will likely be worst if u check very well
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by niyi123: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My wife is from Aba, she was 31yrs and a graduate, still a virgin when I married her.

Are you referring to seventies

2 Likes

Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by GodIsFoolish: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
wellmax:

For the last time PARK GO ONE SIDE.
You stayed two years (doubtful) yet you open that hole saying I have never been to Aba when you don't even know me. Nan-sense. I don't need to prove anything to you. My point is you don't understand what a survey means.
Life expectancy in Nigeria is 55. Does that mean there are no people above 55 years?
Abeg I no get your time.

The people who carried the survey are drunkards, if you have lived in Aba you'll tag the surveyors mad people,

not even in Calabar or Owerri can you get such thing

don't quote me again
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by ayaside(m): 3:02am On Oct 29, 2016
I hope we know that this is a serious issue and not what part of the country is more promiscuous. Yeah,NOT all Aba girls from the ages 10-12 indulge in the act as the media is always fond of twisting words but again some are sexually active at a tender age due to environmental "pollution". Some perverts won't mind seizing this opportunity to approach any young girl because some freaking media house gave a false report. You believe what you wanna.Not everything the media says is the truth.
Re: Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma by Oyinda32(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Godgay post=50587829]shut up and stop being myopic,no body marries children in the modern world I knew u g**ts will come and start preaching, the USA also has a children having early sex,do you see marrying them,Muslim logic seft[/quote

It's obvious that your level of reasoning is -1. So it is reasonable to have sex with "underage" girl of 12-14 because it's being practiced ib the western world, no problem with that right? But it's a sin when you get married legally to a 14 years old girl! What a poor logic..

PS: I don't support child marriage buh the hypocrisy in this world especially from people like you needs to stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery / Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.