Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) (18929 Views)

Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by buchilino(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2016
eezeribe:
The youths are protesting...
The politicians children are abroad
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. UNFORTUNATELY DATS D KIND OF SOCIETY WE LIVE IN.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by falxx: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
slytubadth:
some of the youths in this country are juss mumus... protest against corruption u wont see them. this politicians they juss use them and dump them like trash can... am presently there witnessing their meaniless protest.
By the time Buhari is through with this country, nothing remaining in will ever resemble Nigerian any longer, for just four years.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
NOC1:
Lol, let mimiko tame his boys and proceed to court which is the right thing to do, burning of tyres and protest won't bring back Jegede's name in the INEC list.
Do we still have court in Nigeria?
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by generalorot(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
nice comment here but pls let me inform u here mimiko and whatever u called him will be probe based on d reckless mis management of finances of ondo state. Second term of mimiko is fraud, stealing d state treasury. Whatever asset he has to perpetuate fraud in ondo state will be brought to book.opposition party will takeover that state from him.d voice of masses has been heard.they reject dictatorship in ondo state.
Am not disputing the fact he will not be probe... The actual fact is that he will prefer to align himself with the opposition power at the federal level.. Mimiko is wise I gv him that kudos... Buh not listening to advise was the reason my pman resigned his appointment den... He mimiko is a desperate man
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
Osun Graduate
u that's kindergaten boy what do u offer to the populace.only to be supporting fraudulent politicians that does not av d mind of d masses.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
generalorot:

Am not disputing the fact he will not be probe... The actual fact is that he will prefer to align himself with the opposition power at the federal level.. Mimiko is wise I gv him that kudos... Buh not listening to advise was the reason my pman resigned his appointment den... He mimiko is a desperate man
thanks for ur comment here u av already nail it.eyitayo jegede should forget his ambition and team up with jimoh ibrahim or else d end of pdp is around d corner.we av already know that pdp is a bloodsucking party.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by mayowa1111: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
these are hand work of APC and pdp will not knw
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Bujumbura(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u that's kindergaten boy what do u offer to the populace.only to be supporting fraudulent politicians that does not av d mind of d masses.
supu oyibo

1 Like

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by breakeven: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
APC killing our democracy gradually.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by breakeven: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Its clear that jimoh Ibrahim is apc agent in PDP. Islamic agenda unfolding gradually.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by paycash: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
You must work with Jimoh or go back to LP

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by gloryman91: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
See all this useless goats that disturbed my journey to Ibadan today, the fall of Iroko into kuje prison.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by gloryman91: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
breakeven:
Its clear that jimoh Ibrahim is apc agent in PDP. Islamic agenda unfolding gradually.

But the guy no be Muslim sef?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by SirdeKay: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Eyitayo Jegede is a good man but Mimiko is a huge liability to him. Jegede should bid his time for he has a bright political future ahead of him. Mimiko, the master dribbler has beaten himself into a dead end. My only advice to Mimiko is to use his remaining months in office to renovate a section of Olokuta Prisons, Akure and shouldn't even wait till the handing over date in February 2017 before putting himself in handcuffs and reporting there.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
breakeven:
hmmmm I dey in swahili style pls do not bring religious politics to d table here cos' people will not tolerate that from you.if u tag yourself a christian that does not say that u will not embezzle d state treasury.religion does not define human being. Human being are submitted to nature.this are the things that is bringing us backward.mimiko loot the state treasury and need to answer some questions about the corruption been going in ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by marv1: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
U are correct on this one.
siraj1402:
Jegede has been removed and his removal stands.
MIMIKO made a mistake by keeping quiet when the court ruled that Faboye is the authentic PDP chairman and silent on Jegede as PDP candidate. Jimoh Ibraheem took the advantage and pasuaded the court to pronounce him as PDP candidate in the forthcoming election. Meanwhile, the expatriate motion restraint INEC from removing Jegede name will only be valid for 14 days and expatriate motion can never supersede a court injunction.Mimiko should have presumed this for long,mind you INEC has done the best by following the court injunction it is left for those jobless protesting to know that jimoh Ibraheem follow rule of law by going to court, let them also go to court.
Jimoh has no Where to go, Olusola Oke will have the day. Mark my words.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by crown08(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
eezeribe:
THAT IS WHAT PAINS ME.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by crown08(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
eezeribe:
THAT IS WHAT PAINS ME. MIMIKO IS A NONENTITY HERE IN ONDO
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by marv1: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
By the time effc arrest Mimiko after his tenure, u people would know the attrocities he has commited. Mimiko is 'BADDEST' than fayose. Just watch out events in coming weeks.
adigun4mee:
My best advice for mimiko is to quit PDP...He mimiko has a great political orientation.d man is just downgrading himself by mingling wt d lyks of wine,fayose and co... smiley
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Duru009(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Which protest. Were are the people.... ....
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by july66: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oladipos:
There is an uneasy calm right now in Akure following the removal of Eyitayo Jegede's name from the final list released by INEC yesterday.
Jegede's name was substituted with that of Billionaire business man; Jimoh Ibrahim.
All major roads in Akure are being blocked and tyres are being burnt as protest spreads to other areas within the metropolis.
The old people here remember Omoboriowo 83. The election crises that happened in Ondo state in 1983 formed part of what lead to the collapse of the 2nd republic. If they try what they did in Edo in Ondo, nigerian army no go fit handle am join boko haram & niger delta militants. Jimoh Ibrahim can not win 5% of Ondo votes. He is just a spoiler.
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by yusuf0876(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don't know what this jobless youths are protesting for,is eyitayo jegede rightly placed as PDP gubernatorial candidate??,all wat I kip praying for is that those who seek for peace should see peace,especially we d common man on the street,may God continue to eliminate any politician who is against the progress of this country both with dia vices and thugs

##youth shun thuggery,you still av a better chance to a better person in future ....
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Justiceleague1: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
SillyMods:
#TeamJimohIbrahim
#IStandWithSheriff

cutting ur mallam nose just to spite ur face or how do they say it again...grin In other words,you are a huge fan of PDP..thats gud...buh u gonna hav'ta wait long,recession has affected wailing form.. grin
Re: Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
slytubadth:
some of the youths in this country are juss mumus... protest against corruption u wont see them. this politicians they juss use them and dump them like trash can... am presently there witnessing their meaniless protest.
no wonderrrrrrrrr!!
Akure boy abi undecided
Too abusive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reiterates Call For President Buhari’s Resignation, Says; “his Failure Ow / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.