Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting (18281 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Akpan107(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
alcmene:
The illiterate and poor mathematician Kemi Adeosun is not qualified to even get near the event center
make you pity the woman nah.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Justiceleague1: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Liability:
Kemi the sales girl where are you?
ur profile tho...help
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Possican(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Truth!
Thats if she will even get there.
Anyways lets be positive for her
giving her hope, Is like being positive for Buhari to batch PhD. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by yusufemma20177: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
I like that woman. A great personality indeed.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by mrsfavour(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
papaejima1:
Wey adeosun nah?
This not her class.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by sameetula: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
My Brilliant Minister go on , we are proud of you

@ fmr Fossa GSU President
[/quote]

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by fourthworld: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
EReports:
Wow

Download the leaked video of miss Anambra by clicking link below

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html

Otu nne gi, go and download the leaked videos of your dirty girls in xxnn

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nellybank:
Short woman with a very TALL bank account balance. Hmmm, even with my intimidating height, I still dont have up to 2k in my bank account

I imagine your life will be filled with hardship. Correct?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hiploko:
I dey vex for this woman.... Just ask me why

Why? grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Eluwilussit(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
papaejima1:
Wey adeosun nah?

Which kain question be that? She dey the other room na. That na where she belong o. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by uncjay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
papaejima1:
Wey adeosun nah?

Gbam! No. 1........

I'm only here to read resenting comments.....i know wailers and zombies cannot help thread like this without taking hit at each other....

My broda r u a wailer?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Possican:
giving her hope, Is like being positive for Buhari to batch PhD. grin

grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Shymm3xx: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol.

I didn't even know this pig-faced economic hit woman is a midget lol.

The rogue that robbed Nigeria twice is still doing the bidding of her masters, while the sheeple bow to kiss her feet. Africans have to be the dumbest folks on the planet...then again it isn't shocking since the same folks can't even make a toothbrush lol.

Iweala, the slayer of Nigeria lol.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by excel101(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is this not the woman that Nigerian's have been condemning, how come she's making waves.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by proeast(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
Oshiomole will be looking at her like this
Damn it, this midget called oshiomole is so freaking ugly! How does Lara look this man in the face without cringing?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Rapuru14: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
It will take that child called Kemi 20 years to get to this level
20 years kwa. Are you kidding me?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Rapuru14: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lol.

The rogue that robbed Nigeria twice is still doing the bidding of her masters, while the sheeple bow to kiss her feet. Africans have to be the dumbest folks on the planet...then again it isn't shocking since the same folks can't even make a toothbrush lol.

Pray to have the opportunity of robbing Nigeria in your lifetime like she had.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Malawian(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lol.

YOUR ANCESTOR IS ABOUT TO BORROW AGAIN. TOMMORROW WHEN ANOTHER IGBO HELPS YOUR SORRY ASS, WE WILL HEAR THIS SAME SHAIT.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by asorocker: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
Oshiomole will be looking at her like this
I cant believe a party fielded this thing for governorship, no achievement no, development just propaganda and blames on the previous government for preventing him from succedding even after staying 8 years in the office

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Shymm3xx: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Malawian:

YOUR ANCESTOR IS ABOUT TO BORROW AGAIN. TOMMORROW WHEN ANOTHER IGBO HELPS YOUR SORRY ASS, WE WILL HEAR THIS SAME SHAIT.

And what the fvck has the cannibalism prevalent amongst ya cannibalistic ancestors got to do with me, cannibal?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Shymm3xx: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rapuru14:

Pray to have the opportunity of robbing Nigeria in your lifetime like she had.

Nah, too bad that in as much as I can't knock the hustle of those preying on useful idiots like you and the rest of the sheeple - I don't pray that type of prayers. I live my life to make a change and help/uplift disadvantaged folks who're victims of circumstances (not idiots) and damn the consequences/backlash. So, I don't want that type of opportunity in my life - I'm happy with my goals and, the dreams of those, I'm trying to live.

Thanks, but no thanks lol.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Rapuru14: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Nah, too bad that in as much as I can't knock the hustle of those preying on useful idiots like you and the rest of the sheeple - I don't pray that type of prayers. I live my life to make a change and help/uplift disadvantaged folks who're victims of circumstances (not idiots) and damn the consequences/backlash. So, I don't want that type of opportunity in my life - I'm happy with my goals and, the dreams of those, I'm trying to live.

Thanks, but no thanks lol.
And your brain tells you the easiest way to make this feat is by hating on whom heaven hast blessed.
By hating on whom you don't know whether you and your generation can have the opportunity of dinning on same table with her likes.
Just check your heart pulse rate and bp while typing that gibberish you slurred there.
You can't live out your dreams that way dear.
Redress you lifestyle.
Love is the greatest weapon-my religion made me to know.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Shymm3xx: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rapuru14:

And your brain tells you the easiest way to make this feat is by hating on whom heaven hast blessed.
By hating on whom you don't know whether you and your generation can have the opportunity of dinning on same table with her likes.
Just check your heart pulse rate and bp while typing that gibberish you slurred there.
You can't live out your dreams that way dear.
Redress you lifestyle.
Love is the greatest weapon-my religion made me to know.

Lol. You mean calling an economic hit-woman who robbed useful idiots and sheeple, by her name, is hate? Hysterical. grin

I don't blame you...English language is probably ya 5th language. So, it's understandable.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Bodexman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
alcmene:
The illiterate and poor mathematician Kemi Adeosun is not qualified to even get near the event center

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you people
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Rapuru14: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. You mean calling an economic hit-woman who robbed useful idiots and sheeple, by her name, is hate? Hysterical. grin

I don't blame you...English language is probably ya 5th language. So, it's understandable.

Continue, you have won.
Onuku
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Shymm3xx: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rapuru14:

Continue, you have won.
Onuku

Sorry, I didn't come on the thread to win anything. I just came to express myself like Public Enemy and call Iweala by her name lol.

I can't knock her hustle and I definitely don't envy her. But what is wrong is wrong even if the sheeple are too dimwitted to see through her. I say the same thing about Obama, OBJ, Tinubu, Mobutu, Tony Blair, Idi Amin et al. So, why shouldn't I be able to call Iweala out?

Anyway, have fun.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by fm7070: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
papaejima1:
Wey adeosun nah?

She is in the other room.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2016
papaejima1:
Wey adeosun nah?
she dey for tomatoes market
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by bidexmedia(m): 3:01am On Oct 29, 2016
To study abroad and for visitations, click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting by judondasylva(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
And our dump president ignored this woman
Due to sentiments.

And rather employed a primary school Home economics teacher..SMH.

sentiments and bigotry is d only reason this country keeps moving round rather than foward
my thoughts exactly. that's why Nigeria can never get better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blockade: Meat Scarcity, High Food Prices Persist In Lagos, Ibadan, Others / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo / When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.