Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (51263 Views)

Exxonmobil Donates 5000 Tablets To Kaduna Smart Education Initiative (Photos) / Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by jamesibor: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ngozi Iweala on stage with powerful men - Picture

All men are equal na only for mouth..

At the Clinton Global Initiative discussing How to Tackle Inequality, Inclusion and Shared Prosperity.

With President @billclinton, PM Renzi of Italy, President Macri of Argentina and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan at Clinton Global Initiative

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/778209146437009408

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by inkon: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by hybridtm(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN

456 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by kaecyy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hah, it will take time o.

Her CV hasn't reached there yet.

23 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why not? Is she not the one here?

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by wheredemdey: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
mekaboy:
Why not? Is she not the one here?

Joker... Lol

See her countenance sef... She is jittery.... I bet she has goose bumps just by sitting on that chair.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by osile2012: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Great Woman of our time...[/size]

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by idupaul: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
What's special about being there ..it's a matter of opportunity and invitation. .Last year Mayor Khan wouldn't have been invited but this year he has ..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Moronic kids running amok

Pathetic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
But she is saving from the flaws of ur almighty okonjo ,where iweala can't see she is changing the face,can iweala withstand the pressure of today as a finance minister??

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by banki(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
abeg you guys are insatiable
we wanted young people as ministers kemi is the youngest minister
we wanted women kemi is a woman
some bigots wanted southerners she is a southerner

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone did not save for a rainy day
someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by IykeChukz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Level no be same na.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by yrret: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Juxtaposing can never rhyme in this Laborious playground.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by joe4real12: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Let's be fair to Kemi. Una wan kill her
Life na stage by stage. She can seat with those guys now as a learner, not an authority.
Her time will come if she performs well.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by jamesibor: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
IykeChukz:
Level no be same na.

Water naturally finds it's level.

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
gbeseun:
But she is saving from the flaws of ur almighty okonjo ,where iweala can't see she is changing the face,can iweala withstand the pressure of today as a finance minister??

There would not have been this level of pressure if she was here.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by richidinho(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
mekaboy:

There would not have been this level of pressure if she was here.

Brilliant, very brilliant reply

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by jamesibor: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, honour the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by RareDiamonds: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
God bless this woman and the GREAT IGBO NATION. While the whole world celebrates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the failed evil and confused APC government with their deluded zombies are disregarding her. Now Buhari with his evil APC co-travellers have dragged Nigeria into recession by their m0ronic actions and comments while they blame everybody but themselves for their gross inepititude

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by peteken: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Balling among her equals...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by investnotspend: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oh my mama Ngozi. Everything about this woman gives me butterflies in my stomach.

Ngozi, can I ever have enough of you? Mmbanu, I doubt it.

Any topic of hers I see, I rush down to check it out because it surely always makes my day.

I guess you all can call it obsession and it'd still be very cool with me.

My family, Nairalanders, today's is my birthday oo, make una abeg shower me with some Nairaland love biko.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by beolore: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Seating among d Great and mighty is good

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dullard finance cabinet dream

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
buhari, are you seeing your sister

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by room089: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
.......Powerful men and Buhari isn't there?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
igbo pple makin naija proud since 1780

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by asarebabson: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is high time I decide about here........

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
LOL

27 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by shaddoww: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Okonjo Iweala really did good 4 herself in her chosen career but 4 Nigeria, no no no no. I think we really do overhype dis people with foreign exposure or intanashana esposho like my twitter peeps call dem. I think to run Naija economy, u need to av a good Street credibility n practical understanding of d Nigerian economy. Dis is why I was hoping 4 PMB to appoint Wale Edun as our finance minister.

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Proffdada: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
If this woman is really good, Nigeria won't face any recession for next sixty years. She was there in times of plenty and she called sanusi a liar when he predicted the recession and exposed nnpc nefarious 20billion looting undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.