Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' (41262 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Education good oooo, while some people lack it, even if government make it free of charge them no go still go the school. Imagine stupid thinking of the stepmother.
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by ceda99: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wtf
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Jediel1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Tdarry: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
The people of Akwa Ibom and their churches (pastors) have been using witchcraft to abus and kill their own children for long. The sad thing is the government and CAN don't seem to care and are happy to tolerate the wanton slaughter of innocent children all in the name of religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by maclatunji: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Akwa Ibom people, what is this 'witch children' palava all about?

Aren't these kids your children?
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Brightgem(f): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na only this child speak all those big big english. Well this is bad and senseless.
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tears streaming down from face
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by ikotun1987(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by TerrorSquad147: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Religion is the problem of the poor...
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by westive21(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
wait first.... na the boy na speak all those english wen dey write

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by princeemmma(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
eleyi ogidi gan cry cry cry
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Nnetriplet: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:
Witches can be delivered nah, why the inhumane treatments..

Pls if u re witch nd reading this, Can i join u guyz provided i dont drink blood
I just want to enjoy myself flying to tourist destinations to enjoy myself...
Hehehehe
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by westive21(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
the boy is not a witch......its just dat......he dey worry pass pikin wen witch born give thief
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Sultty(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Witches are to be killed.. The Bible says so. cool
starting with u, witch
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Jacko1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
What kinda state is this sef

Infatiation with witches
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
And what did he fed on?
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
-
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sultty:
starting with u, witch

Sure why not.. Come and give it a try and lets see how that works out for you..

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by mmsen: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:
Witches can be delivered nah, why the inhumane treatments..

Pls if u re witch nd reading this, Can i join u guyz provided i dont drink blood
I just want to enjoy myself flying to tourist destinations to enjoy myself...

There are no 'witches', just irresponsible parents.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Phabulous4(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
What a trauma for that little boy #EvenParentsAreGuilty. .Wonder were the mum is now. When you hear other ppl share of life, you will thank God for your own life. #Thispathetic
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by eaglechild: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is so wrong.
A six year old denied the love of parents and made to live like an animal.
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by TomHagen: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4411371_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

This is what African Christianity is all about..

Kill those baby witches.. Afterall the Bible says 'suffer not a witch to live - Exodus 22:18'.. angry
This is more of a cultural than religious issue. It happens in only that state.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Androidvillaz: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
What you didnt see you will hear
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by holybabayo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Witches are to be killed.. The Bible says so. cool

Which bible?
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
The governor of that state is to be blame.Uselesss governor.
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by bebe2(f): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wat can I say sad

UP NAIJA!!!
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by ahacata: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
author=Nellybank post=50579437]Only two people in Nigeria are gifted with a positive-thinking brain. Just me and any oda person. How can people be so negative-minded[/quote]
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by Jabioro: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Where is the the witch in him,a all those gullible Pastors,,God would surely punish them ... inhuman!
Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by discman2k2(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4411371_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

This is what African Christianity is all about..

Kill those baby witches.. Afterall the Bible says 'suffer not a witch to live - Exodus 22:18'.. angry

Misquoting the Holy Bible is wickedness which is clearly WITCHCRAFT. You are a Wizard!!!

... waiting for ur childish reply. My Ballistic is fully ARMED BRO!!

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by highmood(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
I think its high time the government intervenes into this witchcraft accusations. Those churches that terms those children as witches and wizards should be exposed. The state government if they really care should create a center to house any children whose parents or prophets believes are witches or wizards. Meanwhile where is United Nations.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' by speak2me2015: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
One thing I like about witchcraft is that it doesn't catch children of the rich like governors, presidents n even senators.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island / CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.