Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo (108820 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Emassive(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
It's their religion.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by MinorityTribe1: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is the president daughter. Unlike the uneducated and improvised North it is unlikely that she is being forced into the marriage and she still agree to be the 4th wife? A whole president daughter being the 4th wife of one half dead man? I don't understand the North anymore, Both the rich and the poor.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Usniya: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
most of d people dat are against d president daughter being d 4th wife are naive of Islam ethics, wen u say a whole president daughter, is her father gonna b president 4 life? wat makes her different 4rm oda women? nothing... u guys shld beta stop ranting and ask questions if u don't know......olodo Dede

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
ikennaf1:

Have you not heard her father believes a woman's place is In the other room?

Is there any other place where ur Dad need the service of ur mum more apart from other room Just asking
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Usniya: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
This is the president daughter. Unlike the uneducated and improvised North it is unlikely that she is being forced into the marriage and she still agree to be the 4th wife? A whole president daughter being the 4th wife of one half dead man? I don't understand the North anymore, Both the rich and the poor.
......u wouldn't undastand.... olodo
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by fourthworld: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
But what many are not aware is that Fatima will become the 4th wife to the 57-year-old. Under the Islamic tradition a man is allowed to marry up to four wives, but that doesn’t seem to concern onr of the senior wives, Gimba Aishatu.

Gimba doesn’t look thrilled with welcoming another wife into the family who happens to be the daughter of the president.

The light skinned lady took to her Instagram page to post series of pictures showing off herself with her husband and more comparing herself and Buhari’s daughter in what looks like a ‘shade’.

These Northerners dey enjoy better other room o, their ladies are cure

See photos below:

https://www.naij.com/1025931-buharis-daughter-to-become-4th-wife-mocked-by-husbands-1st-wife-photos.html
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by tyle(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
The President's daughter.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by fourthworld: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=fourthworld post=50576930][/quote]

These Northerners dey enjoy better other room o, their ladies are cute
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by icedpope93: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Samuel912:
This issue of men having more wives in Islamic makes me hate the religion....... Islamic encourage immoralities.... Why will man have to marry another wife if truly he loves her? Am glad to be Christian
was king solomon a muslim?? ehn nwoke

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Kx: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Current president's daughter married as 4TH wife?

HABA.

The constitution should take a position on this. grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by MinorityTribe1: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
dreezybines:
All dis peeps marrying more than one wife dey try o..1 wife self na wahala no to talk of four..
Just like Buhari said their wifes belong to the kitchen and the other room. They don't even live together with their wives whether it is just 1 or 4. Have you seen most Muslims home? The husband always have a special house for just himself and the wives in entirely different home. Most times the only time they see their wives is when they want to fvck. So there won't be much wahala even if they marry 10 wives cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by blackboy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
IT's their life their choice. Age is just a number. All over the world ppl marry people with great age differences. Okay , being 4th wife? Is it a crime? No. So why all the uproar. Cultures differ , religions differ, views differs but all in all we must 1. be tolerant 2. If it's not breaking the law then lets stop hating if we want the laws to change..the courts are there. Lets learn to respect each others views.

This is nigeria where it is allowed to be a christian - 1 wife ( though some have more and girlfriends/concubines) and Muslim more than 1 wife. It's okay in Nigeria but in the USA or Russia its not allowed. Its a crime.

Let's respect each other's differences.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ollah2: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Samuel912:
This issue of men having more wives in Islamic makes me hate the religion....... Islamic encourage immoralities.... Why will man have to marry another wife if truly he loves her? Am glad to be Christian

Lol. You have been brainwashed by your pastor or perhaps u didn't read ur bible well. You can marry more than one wife as a Christian and it happens pretty well. You should also hate Christianity for that since Christians also indulge in the act

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
ameezy:
Who cares she belongs to the other room tongue
Jesuuu shocked see as u bleach the small boy
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Burger01:
4th wetin! Upon all the dudes wey dey for north, South, West and East

Na by force to marry rich old man? undecided

That marriage go dull abeg undecided
Bianca no do am.na today? Tell me if Dangote wants to marry ur sister weda u no go agree even if na 31st wife she go become cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ajepako(f): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As long as they leave Zarah for me

Madridguy see your life... grin grin grin grin

Even Tonye dey follow you drag Zahra hand....

As for you Tonye....l thought l was your big crush.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by dreezybines: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
Just like Buhari said their wifes belong to the kitchen and the other room. They don't even live together with their wives whether it is just 1 or 4. Have you seen most Muslims home? The husband always have a special house for just himself and the wives in entirely different home. Most times the only time they see their wives is when they want to fvck. So there won't be much wahala even if they marry 10 wives cheesy.

Na wa ooo...Which kind life be that one

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by saintdennis(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
woodcook:
If the president's daughter with her level of education and exposures agrees to be the fourth wife this is an indication of her upbringing (which was influenced by her religion which she has every right to). The same guy that raised her with such world view is the same guy that over 170 million people are looking up to in this year and time.

Just thinking out loud!

Oga na wa 4 u o

Is she a child? If she met him & fell in love with him...nd her religion allows it why can't she marry him?

You're a xtian I guess? So you won't understand

Try to be logical next time.

We have very well educated christians from well-to-do homes who are side chicks to one married man, if not for religion they'd happily become 2nd wife.

But due to xtianity outlawing it, they then try to break up the home & leave the incumbent wifey heart broken n divorced.

If support the muslims on this one... and pmb is a Muslim he must follow the rules.

How many wives does pmb have? 1 so he isn't even. A polygamist!
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hausa and woman eh...day too like woman tufia

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ollah2: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
MinorityTribe1:

You can be a good story teller ooo but of course only to foools
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Ezarazo(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
When she for find me for Facebook marry me as first wife jeje she go tander for forth position smh
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ollah2: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Oga na wa 4 u o

Is she a child? If she met him & fell in love with him...nd her religion allows it why can't she marry him?

You're a xtian I guess? So you won't understand

Try to be logical next time.

We have very well educated christians from well-to-do homes who are side chicks to one married man, if not for religion they'd happily become 2nd wife.

But due to xtianity outlawing it, they then try to break up the home & leave the incumbent wifey heart broken n divorced.

If support the muslims on this one... and pmb is a Muslim he must follow the rules.

How many wives does pmb have? 1 so he isn't even. A polygamist!

Christianity doesn't outlaw it sir.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Being Buhari's second daughter , she is no longer a spring chicken and must be in her early 40's.
Somebody suggested she may have been widowed.

Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
icedpope93:

was king solomon a muslim?? ehn nwoke

Yes he was a muslim and he died A muslim.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sai Baba won't give out Zahra to a Non-Muslim. Tonye can't stand my way, my greatest fear is Gov. El-Rufai grin

ajepako:

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
ajepako:

For there to be peaceful one Nigeria, the North(Zarah) and the South (Me) must be joined together in love.

As for you, you were my crush but sadly you crushed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by tmgold007(f): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hausa feofle no get sense faaaaa
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ameezy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Jesuuu shocked see as u bleach the small boy
Lol grin
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ajepako(f): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

For there to be peaceful one Nigeria, the North(Zarah) and the South (Me) must be joined together in love.

As for you, you were my crush but sadly you crushed me.

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by saintdennis(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
ollah2:

Christianity doesn't outlaw it sir.

Well maybe not biblically... dunno

But in xtian society / circles (that I grew up in) a married man taking another wife is totally frowned upon
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Silashavex: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
ollah2:

You can be a good story teller ooo but of course only to foools
I don't know why people find if difficult to believe and accept the real truth. This guy is saying the plain truth why will you deny it. 95% of those marrying more wives don't have time for them. How will they even do it. Yet you stand here pointing accusing fingers, denying what you see happening around you everyday

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Raina80(f): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
4th wife in this day and age smh!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.