Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo (108764 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by blank(f): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
She herself isn't young so she would be happy. She might even be divorced sef as it's not hard for them to remarry.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by EazyMoh(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
This is the president daughter. Unlike the uneducated and improvised North it is unlikely that she is being forced into the marriage and she still agree to be the 4th wife? A whole president daughter being the 4th wife of one half dead man? I don't understand the North anymore, Both the rich and the poor.
Lol!
You don't understand because you didn't make an honest attempt to. From your comment it's obvious you believed the stereotype that only the poor uneducated practice or are forced to practice polygamy, then this crumbled that belief.
Well, like it or not polygamy (and marriage in general) is matter of choice and agreement. If the first wife doesn't agree she has an option of opting out of the union, not to talk of the new wife.
And most importantly NOBODY Can force a woman to marry whom she doesn't like, not even her parents. If they try the court is there to defend her.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by EazyMoh(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
madridguy:
Sai Baba won't give out Zahra to a Non-Muslim. Tonye can't stand my way, my greatest fear is Gov. El-Rufai grin

Lolz! Don't be surprised Tonye converts to Islam, then you'd have a serious competition.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by datigbogirl: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss.... there are young well to do guys out there. .. one just needs to see... Wait would you accept to be a fourth wife??

If the juice is sweet why not? These are nor just rich but are powerful men that have say in the corridors of power not some spoilt brat shouting "baddest" or some AIDS looking skunk chanting "yaaga" like a deranged goat...

Na smellos girls them fit get not classy chiks...
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Saint52(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
woodcook:
If the president's daughter with her level of education and exposures agrees to be the fourth wife this is an indication of her upbringing (which was influenced by her religion which she has every right to). The same guy that raised her with such world view is the same guy that over 170 million people are looking up to in this year and time.

Just thinking out loud!
This shows that our dear country is going back to EVOLUTION.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
eyeview:
But this his 'old wife' is still finer than the 'new one' he is marrying. Or is he marrying her for the connection.
Thats how one ex northern governor went and married abacha's daughter to add to the numerous wives,only for abacha to die shortly afterwards and the marriage became a turmoil till it crashed.

But seriously,his wife is fine.

Oga, na by fine ni?!? No be only fine JOO!
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by bigiyaro(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
eyeview:
But this his 'old wife' is still finer than the 'new one' he is marrying. Or is he marrying her for the connection.
Thats how one ex northern governor went and married abacha's daughter to add to the numerous wives,only for abacha to die shortly afterwards and the marriage became a turmoil till it crashed.

But seriously,his wife is fine.
dis one no be fine girl issue o, dis is pure political and economic permutations at work.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Grundig:
I'm yet to understand the rationale behind an educated woman agreeing to be 4th wife.

I'm lost honestly

But it is ok if he has one wife like what is in vogue, he can have 35 mistresses outside like what we see nowadays ba?! Define ur 'educated'

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Women and jealous, they are 5 & 6.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Grundig: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

But it is ok if he has one wife like what is in vogue, he can have 35 mistresses outside like what we see nowadays ba?! Define ur 'educated'
Who says he still doesn't have mistresses even with tbd 4 women/wives

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by deeway200(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nigeria ,see ur life. The man u voted for is still awkward. One step forward and two backward
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by slimsoshady(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please where's my plantain leaf lemme fly outta here.. Mtcheew..
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by LFJ: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
woodcook:
If the president's daughter with her level of education and exposures agrees to be the fourth wife this is an indication of her upbringing (which was influenced by her religion which she has every right to). The same guy that raised her with such world view is the same guy that over 170 million people are looking up to in this year and time.

Just thinking out loud!

That is her life, her choice, and what makes her happy. This is better than most of your sisters who are still praying for husband when they are getting closer to menopause.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ammonia(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
after sharing your husband with two other ladies, why complaining of third?? women & jealousy(confusion) ehn.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Grundig:

Who says he still doesn't have mistresses even with tbd 4 women/wives

And who says he has them? He's clearly following what his religion teaches him,and also Fateemah. Brother, make we no lie we selves, if person get 4 wives, it is very unlikely for the fella to have mistress, when he no be ppl wey say "one man, one wife, 200 mistresses". God created man, he knows man, his weaknesses and all thus, the law of more than one wife! Make I ask u, if u get one house, one car, one phone b4, and God gives u extra 3 house, car, phone etc, u no go happy?! Islaam is beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Amiable2041(f): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
her life,her choice,but seriously 4th wife hmmmm nawa o
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by marv1: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmmmm..... True talk.
woodcook:

Just thinking out loud!
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by sameetula: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wishing our son of Gombe soil Malam Gimba Yau Kumo a happi marital life with Fatima. And welcome her among the jeweller s in the savannah.

@ fmr Gossa GSU President

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Haaaaaa, then we port to region grin

EazyMoh:

Lolz! Don't be surprised Tonye converts to Islam, then you'd have a serious competition.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by mrsfavour(f): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
A whole president's daughter the 4th wife of another man...

Aruuu! grin
It Cant Happen If From East.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by lobell: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
tolor:
women and jealousy are like.....
please who gat that picture of the potatoe head
This one?

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by lobell: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bimpe29:

You mean like so?

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by ehissi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Sir which other religion should I ascribe to you? Cos even traditional worshippers are allowed to marry more than one wife,

So it's not a xtian vs muslim thingy...I expected u to deduce that easily.

Per the bolded your example makes NO sense at all.

Well!! The fact that the example doesn't make any sense to you doesn't make it senseless.........it may just mean that you lack the capacity to understand it for whatever reason.

And he stated as a matter of fact that Buhari has just one wife, you are still unable to grasp something out of that as well ba??

Out of all the Muslims I know (most especially those who enjoy a very cordial and interestingly close relationships with their wives from my observation), a good number of them married just one wife.

Are they entitled to marry more than one wife? According to the Quran, Yes!

Do they want to? No!

It's a matter of personal choice. I am yet to come across a portion of the quran or the hadith - or maybe you can show me one so that I can learn - that States that Muslims must marry more than a wife.

I am aware that if you must marry more than one, you are required to love them equally.

Their are those who would say it isn't possible to be passionately in love with say more than one woman at the same time. There are those who believe/know that they can.

According to how Allah has gifted you, choose.

Whatever choice you make is simply a reflection of your personality/perspective/outlook on life and not necessarily what Islam places as a necessity on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by hajhud: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
xezone:
that is bad
How
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by abatisegun: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
A whole president's daughter the 4th wife of another man...

Aruuu! grin
wetin b ur own? Does that concern u
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
saintdennis:

Sir which other religion should I ascribe to you? Cos even traditional worshippers are allowed to marry more than one wife,

So it's not a xtian vs muslim thingy...I expected u to deduce that easily.

Per the bolded your example makes NO sense at all.

The issue of marrying one wife or more has nothing to do with religion, religion only provides people reason to justify their action.

If everyone that is not in support of polygamy is termed a Christain then everyone in the western world is a Christain.

I wish you could read (something other than Bible or Koran or your course of study. Something that would task your mind) on contemporary issues,digest it, think about it and make a critical assessment of it. It helps and I am sure it would do a lot of good in your life.
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by kinnlive(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As long as they leave Zarah for me
Hehe..
ah go be ur best man
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
ehissi:

Well!! The fact that the example doesn't make any sense to you doesn't make it senseless.........it may just mean that you lack the capacity to understand it for whatever reason.

And he stated as a matter of fact that Buhari has just one wife, you are still unable to grasp something out of that as well ba??

Out of all the Muslims I know (most especially those who enjoy a very cordial and interestingly close relationships with their wives from my observation), a good number of them married just one wife.

Are they entitled to marry more than one wife? According to the Quran, Yes!

Do they want to? No!

It's a matter of personal choice. I am yet to come across a portion of the quran or the hadith - or maybe you can show me one so that I can learn - that States that Muslims must marry more than a wife.

I am aware that if you must marry more than one, you are required to love them equally.

Their are those who would say it isn't possible to be passionately in love with say more than one woman at the same time. There are those who believe/know that they can.

According to how Allah has gifted you, choose.

Whatever choice you make is simply a reflection of your personality/perspective/outlook on life and not necessarily what Islam places as a necessity on you.

As per the underlined, what is required in order for a man to be permitted to have more than one wife is that he should treat his wives equally in terms of spending, clothing, spending the night with them and other material things that are under his control.

With regard to justice or fairness in terms of love, he is not held accountable for that, and that is not required of him because he has no control over that. This is what is meant by the verse,

“You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire”

Although personally i don't want a polygamous home(and i hope thats Allaah's will for me), that doesn't mean i should condemn people that want to go into it.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bimpe29:

Lol, that was how one was telling me that she doesnt want to share her husband In jannah(and she meant it, infact the issue reduced her eeman).
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
LFJ:

That is her life, her choice, and what makes her happy. This is better than most of your sisters who are still praying for husband when they are getting closer to menopause.

I guess you didnt see where I said she has the right to.

Your post actually exposes your thought process, if I may ask you, can you show any place where it is mandatory for anyone to get married? Because if it is I could understand why an intelligent ,pretty and young lady would chose to be a fourth wife.

For those praying and desperate for husband, it is men and people like you with archaic mindset in the society that are pressurizing them into thinking that their lives are meaningless without a husband.

To be honest when I read post from people like you want comes to mind is Eugenics!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinnlive:
Hehe.. ah go be ur best man
You are a great man
Re: Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo by carammel(f): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
When you do not know people,it is better you don't judge them.

This woman is well above 40 and widowed,how many men are still single at age 40 and above? The best person she can get married to is either a married man or a a widower.

Now she chose to be with a married man because her religion permits it, so why carry somebody's load on your head and put yours in your hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.