Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11002 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
I am starting this thread with so much tears in my eyes. For over a week now i have been unable to sleep, eat well or think straight.

I have been dating a guy for over a year and God in heaven knows i love this guy so much.

We had an argument few weeks back and he has refused to talk to me since then. I have called and called over a trillion times and he is not taking my calls. Sent text messages begging and pleading. Nothing yet. I sent him emails. Left voicemail he still wont talk to me.

I had to get people including his own mother to please help me beg him and all he keeps saying is that he will call me.

Its been hell and i have never gone through this before in my life.

I know he loves me but i just cant phantom why he has blanked me off like this.

Its obviously over between us, but at least he should talk to me rather than doing this to me

I dont deserve this. God knows!  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
Tell him to SOD OFF! It isn't worth you crying your eyes out. A man who loves you won't bear to see you cry at all
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by doggyall: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
All you need is a good lovemaking from a real man,
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Tell him to SOD OFF! It isn't worth you crying your eyes out. A man who loves you won't bear to see you cry at all

that is what everyone is telling me.
i had to call nigeria and when my best friends heard me weeping over the phone they could not believe it. i have cried my eyes out and begged him like my life depended on it and he is not the least moved.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
Just cool down before you kill yourself for nothing. Cry if you have to, it will soon pass.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by justwise(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

that is what everyone is telling me.
i had to call nigeria and when my best friends heard me weeping over the phone they could not believe it. i have cried my eyes out and begged him like my life depended on it and he is not the least moved.

After this u will be stronger, he is making a mistake, very soon he will be the one begging u. Just be strong, u will be fine
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

After this u will be stronger, he is making a mistake, very soon he will be the one begging u. Just be strong, u will be fine

depends on what happened. We only have the report from her side.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

na lie o.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

na lie o.

Not if she is crying up and down plus asking everyone to beg him.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Not if she is crying up and down plus asking everyone to beg him.

sometimes you need to let her cry to teach her a valuable lesson. She wont learn if you accept her appologies at the drop of a hat.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
stillwater:

Just cool down before you kill yourself for nothing. Cry if you have to, it will soon pass.

Alright. I am doing that. But it is sooo tough. I just had to say my thoughts here because i am all alone hurting so much.

I am so used to him and we talk about everything together.

He is responsible for bringing me to Europe some few months ago  and he spent a very large amount of money to get me here. I am shocked with the sudden change. Before coming here, he asked me if i will change to him on getting to europe and i assured him i will not. I have remained the same girl from Nigeria. My friends think that people have used juju to bring the both of us apart  but i do not want to believe that.

We are not engaged or married but we do talk about the future, getting married and having kids together someday
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

sometimes you need to let her cry to teach her a valuable lesson. She wont learn if you accept her appologies at the drop of a hat.

Those are nothing but childish games. When someone is sorry they're. Forgive and move on!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
Not for weeks should he be keeping malice with her. The dude is wicked.

amhurting:

Alright. I am doing that. But it is sooo tough. I just had to say my thoughts here because i am all alone hurting so much.

He is responsible for bringing me to Europe some few months ago  and he spent a very large amount of money to get me here. I am shocked with the sudden change. Before coming here, he asked me if i will change to him on getting to europe and i assured him i will not. I have remained the same girl from Nigeria. My friends think that people have used juju to bring the both of us apart  but i do not want to believe that.

We are not engaged or married but we do talk about the future, getting married and having kids together someday

What was the argument about? Who made who mad?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

But he should know where to draw the line. He has over-done it.  cry cry cry cry cry

I think i am just seeing the true him. He has no human sympathy !
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

I can understand how u feel now. Pick urself up and give him sometimes to calm down.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Those are nothing but childish games. When someone is sorry they're. Forgive and move on!

No they are not childish games. When someone is sorry once you forgive and move on, when they are sorry about the same thing 70 times a week you're not going to simply forgive and move on.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

But he should know where to draw the line. He has over-done it.  cry cry cry cry cry

I think i am just seeing the true him. He has no human sympathy !

Well what did you do to him? He had no human sympathy and he made all that sacrifice to bring you to Europe? Women!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

No they are not childish games. When someone is sorry once you forgive and move on, when they are sorry about the same thing 70 times a week you're not going to simply forgive and move on.

Re read the Poster. Whatever she may have said BUT wait o! Poster what did you say to him in the course of your argument?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

But Jesus said we should forgive 70 times 7. grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
chaircover:

It could be something you said during the argument. Us women have ways of making a man feel smaller than an ant when we want to  cool

He has obviously moved on, so please stop begging him, hold your head up high and get on with life. Its not the end of the world.

Not all relationships end on a good note. Just put it down to experience.

Chin up, hit the high street and flex some plastic on some good retail therapy. . . . . It always works  wink

i was angry and i said some jargons but i dont deserve such treatment. believe me, he has done worse things and the longest i have stayed away from him is 12 hours. i am quick to forgive.

i have stopped begging. i dont even have the energy to beg any more. i am so weak and exhausted. mentally and physically.

i am so hurt.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
stillwater:

Yeah when you're filled with the Holy Ghost.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
stillwater:

Tell "pastor" David o! If he made that move to bring her over then he should forgive her! Haba!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

i was angry and i said some jargons but i dont deserve such treatment. believe me, he has done worse things and the longest i have stayed away from him is 12 hours. i am quick to forgive.

i have stopped begging. i dont even have the energy to beg any more. i am so weak and exhausted. mentally and physically.

i am so hurt.

Now you are confessing little by little . . . men dont get turned off completely over a silly argument. Words are like eggs, once broken you cant put it back together again. Maybe next time you'll learn to choose your words carefully.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
The way the guy is going on about it isn't right.
He should have the decency to call u and end it like anyone would have.

Poster, this situation should clearly tell u he's a horrible person. Sorry bout ur situation. These things do happen. Weeks/months/years from now u will look back and laugh.  

Be strong, and don't worry urself too much bout it. Someone better will def come along, that's if ur bf doesn't come to his senses by then.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

Yeah when you're filled with the Holy Ghost.

Of course she is.
chika98:

Tell "pastor" David o! If he made that move to bring her over then he should forgive her! Haba!

True!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
stillwater:

Not for weeks should he be keeping malice with her. The dude is wicked.

What was the argument about? Who made who mad?

it was just a stupid arguement. he wanted us to go somewhere fancy for vacation and i wanted somewhere else and then he said i was rude and stubborn, which i took personal and i acted very cold to him for about two days. In between, we had trust issues.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

Well what did you do to him? He had no human sympathy and he made all that sacrifice to bring you to Europe? Women!

if he made all the sacrifice, why turn back now and treat me like trash?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

it was just a stupid arguement. he wanted us to go somewhere fancy for vacation and i wanted somewhere else and then he said i was rude and stubborn, which i took personal and i acted very cold to him for about two days. In between, we had trust issues.

Haba! Because of vacation? I think you lot  have an underlining trust issue. Who knows but either go on about your daily life and let him be!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

The way the guy is going on about it isn't right.
He should have the decency to call u and end it like anyone would have.

Poster, this situation should clearly tell u he's a horrible person. Sorry bout your situation. These things do happen. Weeks/months/years from now u will look back and laugh.  

Be strong, and don't worry urself too much bout it. Someone better will def come along, that's if your bf doesn't come to his senses by then.

why is he a horrible person? Read the poster yourself:

amhurting:

Men have an ego, dont expect to bash it and be forgiven straight away. Afterall if not for him you wont be in Europe anyway.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

if he made all the sacrifice, why turn back now and treat me like trash?

Perhaps he just realised you werent worth the trouble afterall.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

Perhaps he just realised you werent worth the trouble afterall.
WOW! David really? That is the best you can come up with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out / Whatsapp Group STRICKLY For The Married / Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.