Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE (13508 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
I've never seen this number of Muslims in a Christian state in my entire life. Choi!

From Abakpa, Ogbe Hausa, Nkaliki, Rice Mill, Ogoja Road, FETHA, everywhere!!

And in every Ebonyi state thread I see on front page. Igbo Handles are the most that insult them. Why the hatred? Is it what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Udmaster(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
TO MY FELLOW IGBOS. Ignore the Afonja OP. Bycott this thread. Pls be wise.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Udmaster:
TO MY FELLOW IGBOS.
Ignore the Afonja OP. Bycott this thread. Pls be wise.

Forget that BS. Face the topic.

Why do Anambra and Abia Igbo's hate Ebonyi and call them Dust of the Nation?

It is a known secret that they also have huge slums of Muslims. Gradually Islam is encroaching in the SE from Ebonyi. Abia and Imo are next. I trust Mallam Okorocha.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
please ignore the Afonja op. their plan has failed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
please ignore the Afonja op. their plan has failed

Ebonyi is being Islamized and nothing you can do about it, next on the list is Imo and Abia states.
Igbo unity is a falsehood. Imo fighting Anambra. All Igbo against Ebonyians because they hawk gala in Lagos.

Ebonyi people should decamp from SE and join Ikwerre people in anti-Igbo stance.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Yyeske(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

It is a known secret that they also have huge slums of Muslims. Gradually Islam is encroaching in the SE from Ebonyi. Abia and Imo are next. I trust Mallam Okorocha.
Leave our case for us and mind your business

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yyeske:
Leave our case for us and mind your business
Ebonyi is the Afonja of Igboland.

There will be two Religions in Biafra: Islam and Christianity.
Deal with it when Ebonyians go Islam and start nuking themselves up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Udmaster:
TO MY FELLOW IGBOS.
Ignore the Afonja OP. Bycott this thread. Pls be wise.

Hahahahaha.
Epic failure

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Hahahahaha. Epic failure
Look at this Afonja Ebonyian.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Most of the brethren are not well informed

Go to Jeremiah 32:27

He said " behold am the Lord of all flesh is there

Anything too hard for me to do ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Sealeddeal(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Afonja!
we know una way already.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Even Ebonyi dialects and ways of live are never comprehendable by an average Igbo.

Those people were never Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

How about southwest

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Afonja! we know una way already.
Igbo Unity is a Fraud. Even IPOB is unrecognized in Ebonyi state.
IPOB is only located in Anambra, Aba, and Enugu.
Mallam Okorocha will never allow it in his Imo state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Sealeddeal(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

Afonja from Oshogbo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
post=50580103:

How about southwest
SW is proudly a peaceful mixture of Muslims & Christians.

Unlike you lots that loathe Northern Muslims so much yet have Islam in a huge turnout at Ezzamgbo in Ebonyi state.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Afonja from Oshogbo.

You have lost grip of Ebonyi state as they have been overridden by the Northern hegemony.

I foresee an Anti-Biafra/Igbo stance from that state soonest.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Sealeddeal(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

You have lost grip of Ebonyi state as they have been overridden by the Northern hegemony.

I foresee an Anti-Biafra/Igbo stance from that state soonest.
lol. Enjoy your thread. Afonja.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

http://leadership.ng/blogposts/509791/needless-war-house-oduduwa

Needless War In The House Of Oduduwa

The Ijebus too, claimed to be superior to other Yorubas because, according to them, it was the fifth Awujale (king of Ijebu-Ode) that cured Oduduwa (the progenitors of the Yoruba race) of blindness. For them, if the father of all Yorubas was a beneficiary of their fifth ruler, it then meant that they had existed before the foundation of the Yoruba race or at least, before they got to Nigeria.

The first Awujale was said to have come from a place called Waddai, somewhere in present day Sudan. The people are different from their immediate neighbours in Ijebuland

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Eastfield1: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
this is a very funny thread.
its just that Ebonyi people dont lyk making noise.
of not.
I have never seen any igbo that hate Muslims d way Ebonyi people hate muslim
that is why u hardly hear any fulani hardsmen attack in dat state because when dey try it there is always a reprisal killing of hardsmen even if they are caught in d mosque
an average Ebonyi man dont even know what mosque is

its either Catholic or native doctor
but they are mostly catholic n pegans

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by chansmokers: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Idiotic yorubas we don't hate ebonyi people.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
lol. Enjoy your thread. Afonja.
Enjoy your 4SE states as well.
Forget Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Eastfield1:
this is a very funny thread.
its just that Ebonyi people dont lyk making noise.
of not.
I have never seen any igbo that hate Muslims d way Ebonyi people hate muslim
that is why u hardly hear any fulani hardsmen attack in dat state because when dey try it there is always a reprisal killing of hardsmen even if they are caught in d mosque
an average Ebonyi man dont even know what mosque is

its either Catholic or native doctor

Sharap! Liar! Ebonyi wey I dey so? Fulani herdsmen are everywhere grazing peacefully without hinderance. They came from Agatu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
chansmokers:
Idiotic yorubas we don't hate ebonyi people.

gringringrin Nwa Abakaliki, Ndi Wawa, Dust of the Nation.

Where did those derogatory terms come from.

#EbonyiMustDetachFromSE.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
post=50580272:

http://leadership.ng/blogposts/509791/needless-war-house-oduduwa

Needless War In The House Of Oduduwa

The Ijebus too, claimed to be superior to other Yorubas because, according to them, it was the fifth Awujale (king of Ijebu-Ode) that cured Oduduwa (the progenitors of the Yoruba race) of blindness. For them, if the father of all Yorubas was a beneficiary of their fifth ruler, it then meant that they had existed before the foundation of the Yoruba race or at least, before they got to Nigeria.

The first Awujale was said to have come from a place called Waddai, somewhere in present day Sudan. The people are different from their immediate neighbours in Ijebuland

Don't mention Oodua, focus on your Biafra without SS and Ebonyi state. Their rice and yams must remain behind to feed Nigeria.

#They don't speak Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

SW is proudly a peaceful mixture of Muslims & Christians.

Unlike you lots that loathe Northern Muslims so much yet have Islam in a huge turnout at Ezzamgbo in Ebonyi state.

I can see how peaceful you guys are living

Muslim cleric beats, threatens to bathe pastor with acid

http://punchng.com/muslim-cleric-beats-threatens-pastor-acid/

Osun School Uniform Crisis: Religious battle enters physical, spiritual realm

Osogbo—The face-off between Christian and Muslim leaders degenerated, yesterday, but the timely intervention of Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Adewale Akanbi, saved what could have snowballed into major religious crisis as some Christian students of Baptist High School, Adeeke, Iwo for the second day appeared in church robes to attend classes for the day
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/osun-school-uniform-sagaa-religious-battle-enters-physical-spiritual-realm/

A preacher with the Winners Chapel Church at Adesanmi area of Ile-Ife, Osun State on Saturday August 13 beat a Muslim lady for refusing to accept Jesus.
http://www.iwitness.com.ng/winners-chapel-preacher-beats-muslim-lady-for-refusing-to-accept-christ/

16 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by gbomojomo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funnicator:

gringringrin Nwa Abakaliki, Ndi Wawa, Dust of the Nation.

Where did those derogatory terms come from.

#EbonyiMustDetachFromSE.

IT CAME FROM OTU NNE GI

13 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
gbomojomo:

IT CAME FROM OTU NNE GI
Bush language. Even an Ebonyi man wuldn't understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
post=50580617:

I can see how peaceful you guys leave

Muslim cleric beats, threatens to bathe pastor with acid

http://punchng.com/muslim-cleric-beats-threatens-pastor-acid/

Osun School Uniform Crisis: Religious battle enters physical, spiritual realm

Osogbo—The face-off between Christian and Muslim leaders degenerated, yesterday, but the timely intervention of Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Adewale Akanbi, saved what could have snowballed into major religious crisis as some Christian students of Baptist High School, Adeeke, Iwo for the second day appeared in church robes to attend classes for the day
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/osun-school-uniform-sagaa-religious-battle-enters-physical-spiritual-realm/

A preacher with the Winners Chapel Church at Adesanmi area of Ile-Ife, Osun State on Saturday August 13 beat a Muslim lady for refusing to accept Jesus.
http://www.iwitness.com.ng/winners-chapel-preacher-beats-muslim-lady-for-refusing-to-accept-christ/
Foool. Focus on the topic and leave Oodua alone.

Ebonyi gala hawker.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by m4una(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
op, i bu ozu nwuru anwu!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
m4una:
op, i bu ozu nwuru anwu!
Face the topic and address why Ebonyi is turning to a Muslim state in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ebonyi State Have Highest Number Of Muslims In SE by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys leave the dude na haba. He is obviously pained by the loss of kwara state to the north. And Islam taking over the rest of SW.

So he creates an anti igbo thread. Since that's what they use to console themselves. Whenever the dulllard messes up, they'll be so ashamed that they won't be seen. After a while, anti igbo threads pop up here and there. Is tinubu being disgraced left, right and center? Did Hausa kill them in mile 12? Don't worry, they'll open anti igbo threads to console themselves.

Now the dude is angry that Kwara was included in the 14 NORTHERN governors that went to the US. Proving to all that kwara is officially a northern state. If oodua wants to secede, do you think the north will leave kwara for them?
Do you think kwarans will even want to secede with them?

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yuguda Leaves For Abuja Over Blockade In Bauchi House / Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. / Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.