Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) (42540 Views)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by martineinstein(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
causing commotion with less than 10 ppl?
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by shamecurls(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dude really needs attention

He has been producing more pictures than music of late
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
That dude voice gives me serious headache whenever i listen to his songs grin

yeeeeeeeeeeey! I am hating.undecided

Like seriously u are hating. grin

Do u kno music today is more than extra good voice. Pls listen to " We are the world" song again to get what I mean different kinds of voices. In fact there is a man there with Davido type of voice and he is an American Music star. It to kno how to fix your type of voice into beat and make it pleasant to the ear.

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by emynike2001(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Rape Rape Rape

#IStandwithCucumber

where two or more chicks are gather cucumber is always raped

hahahahahaha LWKMD gringrin
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by emynike2001(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
I THINK they want to make Dafido d AMBASSADOR of CUCUMBERS gringrin
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by oluomo101(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
If to say na naija e no fit do dis kind thing Ooo e go dey form
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by francisbarrack(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

Bad belle. U beta talk true n chain d devil.

Na him love dey romance u
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by princefaculty(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kindly send picture(s) of the commotion caused on the street please, I never see am grin
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Snapchat: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes, a prophet is not respected in his hometown!
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
I can't see any crowd... buhari is an animal Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by UncutSk(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Wizzyblack3 post=50584296][/quote] imbeside
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Local champion gringrin

Look at the number of fans at a wizkid concert in Tanzania. This is what we call FANS! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

Where is your friend irunooboo I sent her global 1k cos she promised to come fork me but ever since she deactivated her account. How can I find her
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

Where is your friend irunooboo I sent her glo 1k cos she promised to come fork me but ever since she deactivated her account. How can I find her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by vincent64(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unlock your iphone, iCloud, and carrier locked devices from anywhere in the world at AFFORDABLE PRICES just IMEI needed. Whatsapp @08169476382
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

u are always hating. Wen you see something that is good try and appreciate it!

Chai! I dey always beg God not to allow me fall in love not to talk of ending up with a girl that has got no joy like this 'ode' on top
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by kceewhyte(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
I missed Douala

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Damzyl(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I knew it was matter of time before this finds its way to NL. Smh
I like ur moniker
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Damzyl:

I like ur moniker
Thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by davidque007(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2016
It seems that the definition of commotion has been changed cos I don't see any commotion in those pictures
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by tomdon(m): 1:42am On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
Other African countries worship our A list artistes buh to us dey r piece of shiitts grin

Nigerians, we no dey ever knw d value of wetin we get grin

Wetin you get oga??
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by harffie(m): 4:50am On Oct 29, 2016
virginboy1:
This rich arrogant egoistic boy. well na him life.
On d contrary,
There's nothing scarier than using the toilet at
your crush's place and it refuses to flush. You'll
just be staring at your shit like. . . Please go, i'm
begging you in the name of God, just go.

Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hahahahaha

You self
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by gigabytebolu: 6:06am On Oct 29, 2016
lol.....his voice isn't melodious
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by TOMAPPYSUN: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Where is d commotion now?
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool I am no fan of Davido but I have to admit the young man is hardworking - I wish him all the best. cool
hmmm
it all good.....
Re: Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) by frankodus(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Hardwork surely pays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos) / Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.