Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

"My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke (42565 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Jeanjohnny(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whoah! This Lady is super talented. She hit the nail on the head.

By Joy Isi Bewaji: www.nairaland.com/attachments/5172405_20170418093255_jpeg9782f36bd3f4d9781476269443ab1f04

"My dogs eat better than some of you." - Davido's older brother brags.
For the black man, it is not just money and success... it is the delight in humiliating another black man.
A black man doesn't want to be successful if it will not allow him show off. We can't comprehend quiet success. It has to be boisterous, vain and condescending to others.
It is on this premise that we birth the #pepperdem concept.
One step from point A to point B, the black man looks around to see who he can taunt with success that really isn't success, just a natural order of life... as instinctive as moving your head or your arms. Nothing more.
Your career is just taking off, no well thought-out plan just yet, no real success yet, it's still early days... but you are already a star (pronounced: staaaah)... you already have fans... you are already into the #pepperdem crap. Who are you peppering? Nobody. The journey is still far. Why do you need to look around to see who you can hurt with your average goals? Why is it even necessary?
It is why African Americans have to wear their wealth around their necks, dragging thousands of dollars around like a dog.
-Because black success isn't success if it cannot make the next black person uncomfortable.
In Nigeria it's just pathetic. Not for Davido's brother. He is just an idiot born into wealth.
It is mainly for people who take this nonsense seriously.
I'm sure Zuckerberg's dogs eat better than many African children. Oprah's dogs too.
But I'm sure neither Mark nor Oprah's pet sitter would feel the need to take pictures of their pets' food to taunt people living on minimum wage. (Davido's brother is the pet sitter in this case. Born into wealth should, at least, come with some decorum.)
It's unnecessary. It is the game of psychopaths. The lack of ability to show empathy.
We are so average, and in this mind-numbing averageness, we are resplendent in our arrogance.
You have make up on, yet you feel the need to #pepperdem. Makeup lasan. Fake eyelash and contour. O tan.
You manage to pay for a logo design for your zero profit company yet to make one miserable million naira, but you need to sign off with #winning.
How?
I know people who can barely get up in the morning to pursue one goal... right on their beds, they are thinking of ways they can make people jealous of a "success" or some kind of progress that happens only inside their heads.
You pay your rent, it comes with a hashtag #doingitbig. Shouldn't you be able to pay your own damn rent in the first place?
I can't understand.
Not too many black partnerships succeed. Black man wants to buy Range Rover with the first cheque that comes in, even if he has to starve till the next cheque happens.
From Polticians to Pastors to the average Paulina...trying to show us they have arrived.
God help you and your small dreams.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211836337519236&id=1094082267&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10211836337519236%3Atl_objid.10211836337519236%3Athid.1094082267%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1493621999%3A8818008194298625049&__tn__=%2As

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5172404_20170418093148_jpeg3cb5bfa73c8e37b5aef912617809c711

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Jeanjohnny(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Checkout Users Comments...

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by PenisCaP: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Why would this fool make this type of comment in the first place?? despite they are his followers.

This is pure arrogance and stupidy.
And he happens to be a yoruba guy who calls other people "arrogant"...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by K9Uneet(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2017
That Davido's brother has mucus in his brain.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Dat was d same thing I wanted to post on my fb too.

Nice one Bewaji

2 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by yale001(f): 4:07am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
It seems nigerians have a problem with rich people! Ahn ahn! angry

So because of that small thing wey davido brother talk (which he has even apologised) na him make this STOOPID girl write this epistle?

You're bird of the same feather.... Definitely without brain

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by LesbianBoy(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2017
yale001:

Victornezzar:

Anoda beneficiary of mtn free 10mb wasted

Michellla:
You sound like the STOOPID one here

Broke people always think they have an opinion...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Motherfucker2: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2017

That fat elephant is mentally unstable

His dog don't even eat good

So, eating indomie and beef means eating good ?? (Indomie 400 naira, beef 600, total = 100k)

Where does that goat face work ?? He's busy fuccking up his father's money

He no reach sef

I will ball with his inheritance

Niggas got ships on the ocean and one fat boy who lives in Lekki is making noise about dog food

He uses Zenith bank while made niggas are abusing Bank of America

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by AgapeHate: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2017
I think the price of data needs to be increased.
The guy apologized but this attention seekers can't keep shut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by paradigmshift(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2017
banging damn album by Kendrick Lamar. so no fuk to give yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by QuietHammer(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2017
The nigga has apologized. Move on with your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by NaijaFutbol: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Yes o
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Benekruku(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Very robust response!

Truly, money cant buy sense and wisdom!

I just doubt if the fat pig can comprehend the information been passed.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Xareti: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
@Jeanjohnny & Joy Isi
Bewaji

Interesting article, but...

...please don't make it a racial issue.

It's easy to make sweeping generalizations but there are also a lot of wealthy black people who don't feel insecure.

The young man's remarks suggest deeper self-esteem issues, which can happen to anyone, regardless of the race.

Foolish behaviour is a HUMAN problem

7 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Yonce(f): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So because of that small thing wey davido brother talk (which he has even apologised) na him make this STOOPID girl write this epistle?

Seriously?

8 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by okonja(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Mememan: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Dolts

As long as what they eat don't make ne shît

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by zainabxel(f): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

She addresed a problem among black folks
But your narrow mind couldn't see pass her rebuking Davido's brother.
LesbianBoy:

How much are you worth?

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by QuietHammer(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
yale001:

This is so savage, I need a minute to appreciate it.

23 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by NLProblemChild(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Hey. Thats good.

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Victornezzar: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Anoda beneficiary of mtn free 10mb wasted

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by mikeycharles(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
For the black man, it is not just money and success... it is the delight in humiliating another black man.
#Preach

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Michellla(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You sound like the STOOPID one here

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Khutie: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
°°°•••

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Total classic truth and schooling...I'm impressed with that write up and I hope the Zombies and Wailers of Nairaland will emulate that young lady.

13 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by oheni(f): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
When I see people brag about wealth I marvel. Please what happens when you sleep and never woke up? And maybe, that 30 billion dollar contract wey dey burst una brain is revoked? Children!

6 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by soberdrunk(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Is Oprah no longer black? Looking at her picture, she doesnt look like an ambassador of 'simplicity' or 'moderation', yes what the young man said is 'very wrong' but she herself is not entirely innocent of the 'pepper them' mentality..... angry

Ps-Madam 'white' people are the biggest show offs on earth, she needs to go to the 'The Hamptons' to see that we blacks are 'learners' in the "pepper dem" insustry....... sad

2 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by dpete1: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Something makes me think you are more broke than this person you quoted.. And I believe I'm right... My instinct doesn't fail me.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Iceprincehkn(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Am an average guy tryn 2 come up myself, bt I feel d priceless advice frm dis writeup, as a matter of fact if yhu read wit an open mind u'll see its nt 4 davido's broda alone, its 2 every damn black man. cool stuff

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Kudos to the OP. Truly, conceit is God's gift to petty people. However, pettiness knows neither social class nor race. So, its not just an average black person thing - its only more prevalent among the blacks - there are equally some petty white people, they're in the minority in this regard though.

Meanwhile, neither the presence/absence of formal education nor wealth can make a petty person to act like a noble person. It has to do with attributes in particular and fundamental principles in general.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.