Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) (43173 Views)

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Militants Surrender Their Weapons In Rivers State, Nigerians React.PICS / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
According to the information shared by human rights activist and lawyer Inibehe Effiong,Lai Mohammed yesterday flew to Delta state in a private jet despite President Buhari banning his Ministers from flying a business class.Below is what he wrote and see how Nigerians reacted above....

'I understand the Minister of Information, Aljahi Lai Mohammed travelled in a private aircraft to Asaba, Delta State yesterday. President Buhari is said to have banned his Ministers from flying in a Business Class.

If government appointees are banned from using Business Class, why should a Minister be using a private jet? Who paid for it?

The President should query Mr. Mohammed. If it is discovered that public funds was used to for this extravagance, sanctions should follow starting from a refund of the amount spent.

However, let me say this clearly:

The above statement is not intended to pacify those who are aggrieved by my earlier post about the Governor of Akwa Ibom State. It is utter nonsense for anyone to insinuate that I deliberately closed my eyes to Lai Mohammed's profligacy while deprecating Mr. Udom Emmanuel's ostentatious lifestyle because of partisanship. That is false and highly nonsensical.

This photo of Lai Mohammed was only brought to my attention after I posted that of the governor of Akwa Ibom State. I could not have ignored what I never knew about. I challenge anyone to prove that I had notice of it prior to my critical post on Udom Emmanuel.

The tendency by some people to always cite a wrong in their attempt to justify or excuse another wrong is not only fallacious but duplicitous. The wrongful action of Alhaji Lai Mohammed is neither a justification nor a defence to the wrongful action of Udom Emmanuel'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nigerians-react-as-lai-mohammed-flies.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by HQuadreal: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmm Nigeria Politics.
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari who banned his ministers from traveling abroad for medical treatment was first to break such rule.Like president like ministers.They are both incompetent.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
And then, When then

Op should be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt

Where he flew to and for what purpose

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by saint047(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hypocrisy of the highest

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by SAHACO(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Change begins with lai

58 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
This guy na mumu oo....So he still dey believe this government?? ...He even carry queen elizabeth hair put for head sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
This guy can lie for africa..I won't be surprise if he says the owner asked him to test it

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by eyeview: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Am still amazed that there are people who still believe anything said by this apc govt.
Wonderful! I like their faith

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by beycity(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
The only thing Nigerians do these days is to react!! who our reacting don epp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
beycity:
The only thing Nigerians do these days is to react!! who our reacting don epp

who wan die before, u wan make our useless army use us for shooting practice if we should take to the street Abeg is better we react online and save our dear life for our loved ones undecided undecided

16 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAHACO:
Change begins with lai

Lmfao. Why are pple so heartless cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by HelenPaul688: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
We ask for change so let dance to it

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Change doesn't begin with Lai Mohammed but with his Zombies undecided

16 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by HelenPaul688: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stelvin101:

They are not my dear it just the true
change begin with lai

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
sarrki:
And then, When then
Op should be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt
Where he flew to and for what purpose
Chai...............

May it never be well with whoever took away your senses and substituted it with pap

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Akshow: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Apc scammers

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by SAHACO(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stelvin101:

Nobe us ooo

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Burger01(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Haphard(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol, #changedonbegin with the man since nah. Atleast him pikin don go public sch.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
smh
Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
won ti gba wa

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Benito1996: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na was oh....dere x God oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by oluFELAxy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Who told you he is a minister? He is a co-president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Hyan50(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Money speaking

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by Burger01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) by damola311: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
They didn't ban private jet..... zombie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.