Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport (748 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by Ponponkon: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Abia State governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu being subjected to search and check before boarding a local commercial airline. Airpeace, a reliable way to fly...join Governor Ikpeazu and keep Airpeace flying...Buy Niaja to grow Niaja

Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by Ponponkon: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
lalasticlala what's your reaction?

Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by Ponponkon: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Africans are civilized and behaves well.No more era of executive rascality

Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by Ponponkon: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please lalasticlala help move this to politics section. Tiredness made me click on the wrong section. Please do not ban me. Mynd44 and seun Seun I am very sorry

Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by amicable09(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wrong section to create this thread. Take it to politics section.

But is this news
Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by Ponponkon: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
amicable09:
Wrong section to create this thread. Take it to politics section.

But is this news
I already apologized for the error in section. It is news when Jerome Cameron and Barack Obama does that but no news when our own person of equal class with Obama and Cameron does so.

1 Peter 5:6..
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by amicable09(f): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
I already apologized for the error in section. It is news when Jerome Cameron and Barack Obama does that but no news when our own person of equal class with Obama and Cameron does so.

1 Peter 5:6..
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.
Lol. How does your story in the first paragraph relate to the Bible verse quoted?

Anyway, network delayed my first post. I've seen your apology.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by Ponponkon: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. How does your story in the first paragraph relate to the Bible verse quoted?

Anyway, network delayed my first post. I've seen your apology.
Sisimi try digest that bible passage o,e go help you secure job for central bank lol
Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by amicable09(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
Sisimi try digest that bible passage o,e go help you secure job for central bank lol
Hahahaha.
You be clown! grin
Re: Pictures Of Abia State Governor Being Searched At Airport by sleeknick: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Before he go hide $20billion for pocket.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC, Which One Of Them Has More Crisis? / APC Legal Adviser Accused Of Bribing A Judge Offers To ‘step aside’ / Welcome To The Era Of Patience Jonathan 2, #melaniatrump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.