Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) (7887 Views)

School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2016
Well, you don't see many white babes with such structure, I never knew she was there until I saw the pics. I've been looking for her since, wanna ask why she had to photobomb my pics. undecided

What do you guys think about this cry

1 Like

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2016
Yeah, rub it in our faces..

Not like we all can't afford visas, we just don't want to go there..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Bruh..take a chill pill
OBTSubtle:

13 Likes

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by padi94(m): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Dude dats a fat lady, her a** cnt help bt b fat as well

As for photobombing, looks like she was therm b4 u went there to strike a pose

9 Likes

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by naija1stpikin: 1:17am On Oct 29, 2016
desiigner:
Well, you don't see many white babes with such structure, I never knew she was there until I saw the pics. I've been looking for her since our ask why she had to photobomb my pics. undecided

angry angry
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Mskrisx(f): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2016
We think u are very Disloyal angry
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by badassdude: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Mskrisx:
We thank u are very Disloyal angry

I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Scream(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Something is wrong with you and the photographer...he focused on the lady. You spoilt her picture.

1 Like

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Mskrisx(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2016
badassdude:

I'm not understanding

Guy na auto correct jare!
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Who the hell attacked you. Who the hell is rubbing it into your face. Inferiority complex and low self esteem is worrying you

Honestly wtf grin

2 Likes

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by SweetToto(f): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2016
The babe set but not better than me.
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2016
She's Fat Very Fat!!! Curvy korrr curry Nih?angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
She's Fat Very Fat!!!
Curvy korrr curry Nih?angry angry

It's a well packaged fat grin
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by timmiturna(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2016
undecided okay..we have heard.next!
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

It's a well packaged fat grin
Adon knw Bout That ooo cheesy grin
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

Who the hell attacked you. Who the hell is rubbing it into your face. Inferiority complex and low self esteem is worrying you

Honestly wtf grin
Lol. Go and sin no more child, I forgive you
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Tjohnnay: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Seen

So wt nxt? U want nairaland gurls to start tripping for u bcus of d location u are ?

2 Likes

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Obas101(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
SweetToto:
Omor na u dey d DP so.. U fine o. Reply my pm
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by DesChyko: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2016
I think what one would do is just delete the picture if he/she doesn't find it attractive.

You can always go take another there if you're so crazy about the spot.
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by pizzylee(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:

1 Like

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by theGistsonline: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
desiigner:
Well, you don't see many white babes with such structure, I never knew she was there until I saw the pics. I've been looking for her since our ask why she had to photobomb my pics. undecided

"looking for her since our ask why" na abroad you dey write this kind english RIP written English!

2 Likes

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by bitchcrafts: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
looking too Malay to be White
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by laribari(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na she also shit for your face?

Mtcheew
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by mikool007(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:

3 Likes

Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
SweetToto:

True talk. So how do we meet? I want to feel u.
Re: See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) by loveslife(f): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Looks to me like you intentionally stood close to her undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! / Lesbians Have Sex With Love Machine And Post Video On Twitter [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.