Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies (4654 Views)

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / I Really Do Need Your Help / Please, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by sunvick(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Op,

One bottle of red wine will do the magic for you.
Down one bottle and leave the rest to him..... Is he a V too? if yes wahala dey ohh, If no.... then passport to service.
Make sure he cuts his nails ohh and you guys shouldn't eat suya or peppersoup with hands ohh before any pre-intimacy, to avoid pepper entering below.
It wont be a funny experience ohh!!!!
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by crackhaus: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yieldings:
What stories? undecided

- I haven't met a man worthy enough.
Girl please...It's just sex, not the second coming undecided

- I am keeping it for my wedding night, I want it to be special.
Oh you're so attractive, I'm sure the ones who lost theirs before the special night weren't trying very hard to keep it undecided

- We can kiss and make out, but please don't let it get past that.
Say what now? Adolf Hitler torturing the Jews is nothing compared to what you're suggesting angry

- I am scared of losing it to the wrong person.
But you can kiss and make out with the wrong person. Mummy must be so proud of you undecided

- My religion is against pre-marital sex.
How hot is the fire in hell for those who ONLY kiss and make out but don't have sex?

- I hear it's too painful, please give me some time to be ready.
Okay baby, I hope it won't be painful anymore when you're ready undecided

Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera...

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yes o. Not just that.

We go through Menstrual cycle too, we have to wear pads from morning till night and some times stay indoors and also pregnancy too as wellcry

All painful cry

You see what we women go through

I truly see sad Also taking care of children too.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yieldings:
What stories? undecided

I see someone already helped me answer your question. He basically said everything on my mind. smiley I have nothing more to say.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

- I haven't met a man worthy enough.
Girl please...It's just sex, not the second coming undecided

- I am keeping it for my wedding night, I want it to be special.
Oh you're so attractive, I'm sure the ones who lost theirs before the special night weren't trying very hard to keep it undecided

- We can kiss and make out, but please don't let it get past that.
Say what now? Adolf Hitler torturing the Jews is nothing compared to what you're suggesting angry

- I am scared of losing it to the wrong person.
But you can kiss and make out with the wrong person. Mummy must be so proud of you undecided

- My religion is against pre-marital sex.
How hot is the fire in hell for those who ONLY kiss and make out but don't have sex?

- I hear it's too painful, please give me some time to be ready.
Okay baby, I hope it won't be painful anymore when you're ready undecided

Et cetera, Et cetera, Et cetera...

Well said sir, well said...hehehe cheesy
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by SAMBARRY: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Op vaginismus is your issue

Solution use stimulants
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

I truly see sad Also taking care of children too.

Yes cry and they will suck d breast an fall finish yakata cry cry
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by crackhaus: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well said sir, well said...hehehe cheesy
Lol, the force is also with you. cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by jashar(f): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Jesus H. Christ is trying to speak to you, please open your heart and let him in.

grin cheesy grin

Ayaf dead. Bring mirinda to revive me biko. cheesy grin

Smh@u
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by crackhaus: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
jashar:

grin cheesy grin

Ayaf dead. Bring mirinda to revive me biko. cheesy grin

Smh@u
Only mirinda?

I was taught CPR at the institute of safety professionals oo. gringrin
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
kayzat:
Make I call some professional hymen breakers for you.

tonyebarcanista

caseless

donphilous the don

the people above can break a 90years old hymen without the woman feeling anything. They are the real smooth operator with PhD in hymen breaking and entering.
Pls I refer you to Omenka
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Badgers14: 3:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Angel303:
Tnx for your responses. I think I should see a gynecologist to rule out any medical issues. Also, I heard about using lidocaine for numbing. I dunno how advisable it is

Hello dear.... Do not use any medicine, drugs or etc...

Check my response on the first page... It is a bit long but you will learn alot from that.

I talked to a Dr friend.. Graduated from university of Chicago medical school. Although.. He laughed at the
Responses here. Especially the ones that adviced u to go see a dr so they could break your hymen.

Nothing wrong with you sweetie.. He said jokingly, it might be dick phobia..once your V gets acclimated to penetration... You will feel alot better but the initial now is perfectly normal. Not only to virgins but women with a tight V and a guy with huge dong.. The lady will always feel that pain for a while.. Hymen have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
OP, the hymen is a thin membrane close to the front, so thickness isn't an attribute. Also, I'm not sure why you still call yourself a virgin. Since you're already having sex, you're no longer a virgin. Plus, your hymen is {likely} also broken. Exercise and sports alone can break some hymens, so it really isn't all that difficult to break. The pain you feel often comes when one starts having sex and because you've just started being active it's likely caused by tightness as well, but it should lessen overtime.

About 1-2% of women have an imperforate hymen. A hymen often has an opening that allows for menstruation and penetration, but an imperforate hymen does not and requires surgery. It's a rare condition and it's something that's usually discovered at birth or some girls discover it when they hit puberty {due to issues with their period}. But at 25, if you've never had any problems with menstruating, you do not have an imperforate hymen.

Pardon me for asking but I just can't help but be curious: Since you're going to get married in December, may I ask why you and your fiance couldn't wait to be sexually active?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Yieldings:
OP, the hymen is a thin membrane close to the front, so thickness isn't an attribute. Also, I'm not sure why you still call yourself a virgin. Since you're already having sex, you're no longer a virgin. Plus, your hymen is {likely} also broken. Exercise and sports alone can break some hymens, so it really isn't all that difficult to break. The pain you feel often comes when one starts having sex and because you've just started being active it's likely caused by tightness as well, but it should lessen overtime.

Pardon me for asking but I just can't help but be curious: Since you're going to get married in December, may I ask why you and your fiance couldn't wait?
Read where I said it just hasn't worked. If it did, I wouldn't have any reason to post this here. And yes, I know it's supposed to be thin but there are cases of some being thick so I dunno if I fall into that category.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Angel303: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Badgers14:

Hello dear.... Do not use any medicine, drugs or etc...

Check my response on the first page... It is a bit long but you will learn alot from that.

I talked to a Dr friend.. Graduated from university of Chicago medical school. Although.. He laughed at the
Responses here. Especially the ones that adviced u to go see a dr so they could break your hymen.

Nothing wrong with you sweetie.. He said jokingly, it might be dick phobia..once your V gets acclimated to penetration... You will feel alot better but the initial now is perfectly normal. Not only to virgins but women with a tight V and a guy with huge dong.. The lady will always feel that pain for a while.. Hymen have nothing to do with it.

Hmm. I hope so

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
I was still writing. Read my thorough reply first before quoting. Also, women who supposedly think they have a thick hymen usually have vaginismus, which causes painful sex and goes away with time. Go see a Gynecologist.

Angel303:

Read where I said it just hasn't worked. If it did, I wouldn't have any reason to post this here. And yes, I know it's supposed to be thin but there are cases of some being thick so I dunno if I fall into that category.
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yes cry and they will suck d breast an fall finish yakata cry cry

hahaha, and then your husband will start looking outside cheesy
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Caseless: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
kayzat:
Make I call some professional hymen breakers for you.

tonyebarcanista

caseless

donphilous the don

the people above can break a 90years old hymen without the woman feeling anything. They are the real smooth operator with PhD in hymen breaking and entering.
grin
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
carmag:
and this just remind me of why minimum of two years experience are preferred by employers
You gotta be kidding me cheesy
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by Adesiji77: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Professionals in hymen breakage?

cheesy grin
Re: I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
McCarlito:

In other news I can be of help to make the way passable as I have loads of experience in this regards.. . .

Like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Friends For? / Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.