Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Really Do Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Do Need Your Help (6919 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Am I Overthinking This Or I Really Have A Bad Wife (2) (3) (4)

I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am really sorry to come to you this way. Knowing there are lots of similar request as mine. Please, do bear with me. I actually had to use this new account as I’m quite old in this platform. The thought of my request here shames me.

I lost my job some 10 months ago due a discontinuation of a project I was handling. Ever since, It’s been quite tough living.
I am finding it extremely difficult meeting my responsibilities as a Father and as a husband. I have tried my luck on several projects but nothing seems to be working for me at the moment. Help is elusive.

I can tell you all that I’m not a lazy man but very hardworking. I’m only finding it difficult to make ends meet.
I have a wife and three children to take care of and it’s been a huge task managing the home. We barely have food to eat at home.
My present predicament is my children school fees and other nagging financial issues. The children will be barred from school if I’m unable to offset the fees before the grace period given. It’s quite painful to think of the children at home while other kids are in school. It’s like I failed them and the thought is killing me.

Please, I want to plead for your financial assistance to enable me offset the school fees while I continue the search for a job. I’m into Communications and Public Relations in the event anyone has or is aware of a vacant position in that line of work.
I know it’s very annoying to constantly see here people asking for financial help on this platform, it’s just that one has no other option but to seek for assistance particularly when help seems elusive. I sincerely apologies for coming this way, please don’t be upset. I’m just desperate for the children.

I am hoping to bounce back after the job loss. I have attended several interviews and positive I might get a call.
These issues have since taken its toll on me as I have just been diagnosed with Clinical Depression.
I do not intend to deceive anyone with my problems. All I have said here is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Please, help

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by kunleweb: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why not try transportation business where you can take home up to 10-15k daily?

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by wealthywiseman: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
The harsh economic realities is hitting hard on families. I do hope you get help.

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

Thanks for your thoughts

But i do not have the funds nor the vehicle to run a transport business.

I really need support
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by kunleweb: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
osepat:

Thanks for your thoughts

But i do not have the funds nor the vehicle to run a transport business.

I really need support

If you can drive then getting a car is not an issue
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

If you can drive then getting a car is not an issue

how do i go about this
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by ahnie: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
osepat:

how do i go about this
Good question... waiting for his response, perhaps he has a car to give you!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Coolkhat: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging....

We sew
School uniform, kaftan, shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's and design them to taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by kunleweb: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
ahnie:

Good question... waiting for his response, perhaps he has a car to give you!

Shut up. You people talk too much. I'm managing four vehicles for someone I wanted to refer him. You folks talk too carelessly. I go keep am. Talk talk

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Ayofaks(f): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

Shut up. You people talk too much. I'm managing four vehicles for someone I wanted to refer him. You folks talk too carelessly. I go keep am. Talk talk

Please help him if you can, no one can tell what the future holds. Thank you.

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by kunleweb: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ayofaks:

Please help him if you can, no one can tell what the future holds. Thank you.

People are annoying. Very annoying

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by ahnie: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

Shut your loose...if you aren't stupid and daft you would have seen that I meant no harm...oga online MANAGER!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by uboma(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
ahnie:

Shut your loose...if you aren't stupid and daft you would have seen that I meant no harm...oga online MANAGER!

Lol.

He portrays himself as 'Jack of all trades but master of none'.

If he isn't on the Agricultural section, claiming to own 'imaginary' farms and looking for investors, he is onto the next section, claiming to manage cars for others.

He is indeed an online manager.

Hahhahahahahaha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by ahnie: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
uboma:

Lol.

He portrays himself as 'Jack of all trades but master of none'.

If he isn't on the Agricultural section, claiming to own 'imaginary' farms and looking for investors, he is onto the next section, claiming to manage cars for others.

He is indeed an online manager.

Hahhahahahahaha
The op had better be careful Cox I see him billing and squeezing the little savings off the op.

I remember vividly him been accused of being a fraud by a respectable Granny here on several occasions.

By the way...I only but asked an innocent question...

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Loooooooogstory: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cc logobelt logobenz come and see another one
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Mineisgrace(f): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cc osepat what state are you? And can how can I verify this story?
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by LOGOBELT: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
Cc logobelt logobenz come and see another one

Lolz, that girl's (cc:ahnie) statement isn't bad na.
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by uboma(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2020
ahnie:

The op had better be careful Cox I see him billing and squeezing the little savings off the op.

I remember vividly him been accused of being a fraud by a respectable Granny here on several occasions.

By the way...I only but asked an innocent question...

You are on point. He is on every thread looking for who to scam.

I remember the Granny, very abusive one at that. He even accused me of working hand in hand with the scam artist.

Exactly, your initial question meant no harm but as the saying goes, 'a guilty conscience never feels secure....'

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by LewsTherin: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
osepat:
I actually had to use this new account as I’m quite old in this platform. The thought of my request here shames me.

You know there is a better chance you would not be seen as a scam if you use your old account for this. There you would have a better reputation and greater consideration. This way, you are simply lumped into the same basket as the multitude of scammers on this forum

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by ifyalways(f): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
kunleweb:

Na so. We kuku know you since 1700.

@OP, Beware of him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
osepat:
I am really sorry to come to you this way. Knowing there are lots of similar request as mine. Please, do bear with me. I actually had to use this new account as I’m quite old in this platform. The thought of my request here shames me.

I lost my job some 10 months ago due a discontinuation of a project I was handling. Ever since, It’s been quite tough living.
I am finding it extremely difficult meeting my responsibilities as a Father and as a husband. I have tried my luck on several projects but nothing seems to be working for me at the moment. Help is elusive.

I can tell you all that I’m not a lazy man but very hardworking. I’m only finding it difficult to make ends meet.
I have a wife and three children to take care of and it’s been a huge task managing the home. We barely have food to eat at home.
My present predicament is my children school fees and other nagging financial issues. The children will be barred from school if I’m unable to offset the fees before the grace period given. It’s quite painful to think of the children at home while other kids are in school. It’s like I failed them and the thought is killing me.

Please, I want to plead for your financial assistance to enable me offset the school fees while I continue the search for a job. I’m into Communications and Public Relations in the event anyone has or is aware of a vacant position in that line of work.
I know it’s very annoying to constantly see here people asking for financial help on this platform, it’s just that one has no other option but to seek for assistance particularly when help seems elusive. I sincerely apologies for coming this way, please don’t be upset. I’m just desperate for the children.

I am hoping to bounce back after the job loss. I have attended several interviews and positive I might get a call.
These issues have since taken its toll on me as I have just been diagnosed with Clinical Depression.
I do not intend to deceive anyone with my problems. All I have said here is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Please, help
Why do y'all create new monikers to ask for help? Unless you are living a lie online with your regular moniker, whats the point ? You cant shame the shameless ni o but since your hunger still get shame then its not that serious.

18 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Sexyliciousbri: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Your destiny helper will locate you in Jesus name

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Cc osepat what state are you? And can how can I verify this story?

Thanks for your thoughts.

I'm in Lagos, Osodi axis precisely. Can I pm you my phone number or address if that would help.
What I have put up there is nothing but the truth.
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by zed7: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2020
kunleweb:

So you will no longer refer him because of what an unrelated party said?
You people should stop giving silly suggestions. As if it's that easy to just get a car to start driving.

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by wealthywiseman: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
LewsTherin:

You know there is a better chance you would not be seen as a scam if you use your old account for this. There you would have a better reputation and greater consideration. This way, you are simply lumped into the same basket as the multitude of scammers on this forum
There are actually genuine cases here on Nairaland. I guess the op has his reasons. Wish I could help.
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by kamez(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
where are u based? send me a Dm.. i will have to investigate and confirm a thing or two before i can help...too many scammers on NL.

i have a 2006 corolla that i am not using, i might be willing to transfer full ownership to u for free ..u could use it for transport business, or u can sell it and use the money to start up a business..

but like i said i will have to investigate first..

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
kamez:
where are u based? send me a Dm.. i will have to investigate and confirm a thing or two before i can help...too many scammers on NL.

i have a 2006 corolla that i am not using, i might be willing to transfer full ownership to u for free ..u could use it for transport business, or u can sell it and use the money to start up a business..

but like i said i will have to investigate first..

I'm truly very grateful for your kind thoughts.

I'm based in Lagos, Osodi axis precisely.

All I have said is the truth and nothing but the truth. I do not to intend to be deceitful here.
Please, believe my every word. May God punish me if I scam anyone here.
I would really appreciate if you can investigate for everyone to see.

i have since sent you a mail
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Graxie(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
You guys claim to be millionaires with your old moniker, when it's time to beg you open new one. Why can't you use your old moniker?

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Graxie:
You guys claim to be millionaires with your old moniker, when it's time to beg you open new one. Why can't you use your old moniker?

I have never and will never claim to be what I'm not. never done that on nairaland. I'm very responsible online.

cant imagine myself being that foolish.
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
kunleweb:

10k -15k daily for a rookie like him?
Y'all think driving Uber/taxify is that easy especially with road enforcement agencies and Airport & CBD task force clamping down on vehicles?
You people would just proffer stupid solutions as if you have been in the game.

Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by osepat: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Someone, please help.
Re: I Really Do Need Your Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
I posted with mine but no response I got

I was teaching in a primary school in 2019 but it wasn't promising coupled with the fact that the proprietors got to know I was marking Waec scripts in school this made her deduct out of my 12k salary. It was even when we were going on long vacation that I got to know... In fact I still have the primary school employment letter to prove it.

Since I left the school it's been hard to make ends meet

You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This / My Wedding Was Stoped By My Husband Because Of His Friend's Death / Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67