Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother (36478 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Proffdada: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
egorov:
amen. Thanks. Although her husband died some 11 years ago at 96
does it mean your grandma is 37 years younger than your grandpa? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
She is sexy and suckable
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by dexzzy(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
grandma make sense die......
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Chibuhealth(f): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:

Do I say amen
Na I don't wanna live till 101 sef Make baba God just take me @ 95 so I don't become useless cheesy cheesy cheesy
u get sense!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by harffie(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
egorov:
lol, if grandpa died at 96, 11 years ago, he'd be 107 now and their age difference will be 27....hmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
What's the point of this thread?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by lewismeek(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
ur grandma rock die. . .na old papa dem go dey chyk her. .dey will be like bae can i talk to you...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Mznaett: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Granny look real good!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Roon9(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow! I'd like to see grand pa's swag as well grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Friedthunder(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
wtf abeg get this shit off my screen ..se you want make I get bad dream
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Friedthunder(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
abeg get this shit off my screen ..se you want make I get bad dream
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by kinibigdeal(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
At that age, She even get swag pass some NL young ladies claiming posh...
egorov:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by saudyarmani(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Reward of a decent teenage life....not like our so call girls who can for like say na obama be dia papa.."some girls are nt yet in their thirties...but they have been bleeped more times than their mother who gave birth to them....am sure some would covet thiis"..fact still remains...u r replica of your teenage life In your old age.....#shalom
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by saudyarmani(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
charix:
What's the point of this thread?

Water and garri..dat ur head like USED cucumber...mtcheew...first klass hater,....how old is your grandma? And let's she what she looks like...damn...God pls give me a good body in my old age and make it sickness free..#amen
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Jailerrr(f): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chai see swag, I jealous you guy! wish mine is still alive, I love grandma them die...miss the way she de pursue us anytime we visit her late at night.. guy kisses to your grandma...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Omoluabi16(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
where my granny is just 75 and already bed-ridden
I tire oh! Mine at 80 began to fully manifest old age syndrome..Soiling herself and all. People are different though. Some in their 60's stroke have dealt with em badly. May we all age well.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Omoluabi16(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Granma still rocking it . .I sure say her anthem na YOLO. She's so fresh and beautiful for her age.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by costandi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the tattoo on her wrist? Hmmm..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
saudyarmani:

Water and garri..dat ur head like USED cucumber...mtcheew...first klass hater,....how old is your grandma? And let's she what she looks like...damn...God pls give me a good body in my old age and make it sickness free..#amen
Hmmm. No proper explanation. I'm not surprised.
My grandma is 87. So?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by tellwisdom: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Give me her numba... What does she do for a living? sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by saudyarmani(m): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2016
charix:

Hmmm. No proper explanation. I'm not surprised.
My grandma is 87. So?

If shez 87,lets see what she looks like...you don't come here to make comment that depicts u r a hater
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2016
saudyarmani:

If shez 87,lets see what she looks like...you don't come here to make comment that depicts u r a hater
She's in the village. I should fly to take one?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2016
egorov:
At 80, my grandmother still rocks. I love her so much
Love this pic. She is still so beautiful. You wan try swag? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by stubbornman(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Silkmoth33:
My apology grin

"I'm really sorry, hope she still swings nicely as all swingers do at that age! Not staring at today's urban youth and wishing she could reminisce on a past breath-taking sexual encounter. grin
Living can be a chore at a certain age in my opinion! *shrugs* undecided
Oga just shut up your useless mouth and stop acting like a cucumber......DAFT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by stubbornman(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I tire oh! Mine at 80 began to fully manifest old age syndrome..Soiling herself and all. People are different though. Some in their 60's stroke have dealt with em badly. May we all age gracefully.
My grandmum clocked 100 last two months and is still walking upandan in the village...she's almost stronger than her daughters... I pray to live that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Go and feed ur nana ur cucumber
stubbornman:

Oga just shut up your useless mouth and stop acting like a cucumber......DAFT!!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by djbamx(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Sign of good living!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by 1miccza: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Wow!!!! At 80 she is looking so young and hot. May i, my parents and all who believe and agree with this prayer live to be as old and even older and younger than she is in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by MizTyna(f): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
She looks gorgeous! Op,come and marry me,your family has got great genes
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
Wow.. Grandma o ni gba. She Looks healthy. I pray she live longer!

I hope Bobrisky is viewing this grin grin
thanks. I really hope he/she is viewing grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Roon9:
Wow! I'd like to see grand pa's swag as well grin
he's dead.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
saudyarmani:
Reward of a decent teenage life....not like our so call girls who can for like say na obama be dia papa.."some girls are nt yet in their thirties...but they have been bleeped more times than their mother who gave birth to them....am sure some would covet thiis"..fact still remains...u r replica of your teenage life In your old age.....#shalom
well said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / My Trip To Abraka to see my son / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.