Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (25476 Views)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
eleshin:

Bro you didn't do enough, do it till a popular account takes up your case.. .. . Trust me they don't wanna look bad publicly. I use Gionee M5 myself and m really enjoying it.

I've done enough bro! It didn't start today, been coming since Dec 2015.
I don't have strength for longtin! I no fit shout! You can think me a weakling......No I'm not! It's the way I was brought up!

I appreciate you tho. Thanks!
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by EzeeYFB(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oocc:

abeg if u have warranty go n return it
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by pweetyz(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bishops10:

choi .....And I'm budgeting exactly that 33k
Nahh. You can't get it at that price.
A friend of mine had to change her mind when she was told that it's near 45 and that was in August.
Perhaps you can go for a fairly used.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
EzeeYFB:
abeg if u have warranty go n return it

"Complaint" said since I allowed them flash a new software in it, then the warranty is void. I bought it Nov 2015.

Wouldn't mind if u can be of help tho smiley
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by twinskenny(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
I used the m5 and the m5+ but I switched back to m5 due to battery capacity
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
ddjay:
gionee L900,this the best phone gionee has so far
lol
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
sonia1111:
how much are you selling?
Drop your contact.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by saydmaryam(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oocc:

This is not true. I currently use M5 and I bought it when it came out newly. A week after it was bought, some of the functions were not working. Took it back and they told me they would flash a new software in it(a brand new phone)!

After flashing it, it developed different kind of faults. They claim the battery is 6020mah, I also doubt cos I'm not a heavy user but the battery can't take me for 24hrs at full charge.

The phone is always hot, the phone is heavy, the phone slags often.

This M5 I'm using is a total mess.
I can say u don't hv luck wit what u bought! I got M5 last year July, its amazing and still working till now wit no fault
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by tall2ce(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oocc:

It's not true. Go to their facebook Gionee M5 page and read comments. Check attached comments
Bad Belle we know ppl like you na. Ppl that always discredit everything good. Have you used M5 before?
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Tino86(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
trevorhorace:
P5W ain't just a phone. It's a weapon. A head turner. I wonder how you could get so much for so little. Extreme value for money I'd say. had to buy another one when the previous was stolen.
I dey tell U. P5W is indeed a machine
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by EzeeYFB(m): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Oocc:

"Complaint" said since I allowed them flash a new software in it, then the warranty is void. I bought it Nov 2015.

Wouldn't mind if u can be of help tho smiley
Chai
I don't have an idea for now
Make I ask my tech brothers if dem know something dat can work.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2016
EzeeYFB:
Chai
I don't have an idea for now
Make I ask my tech brothers if dem know something dat can work.

Thanks
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by JeoCutie(f): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Oocc:

This is not true. I currently use M5 and I bought it when it came out newly. A week after it was bought, some of the functions were not working. Took it back and they told me they would flash a new software in it(a brand new phone)!

After flashing it, it developed different kind of faults. They claim the battery is 6020mah, I also doubt cos I'm not a heavy user but the battery can't take me for 24hrs at full charge.

The phone is always hot, the phone is heavy, the phone slags often.

This M5 I'm using is a total mess.
hmmmm..then my dear..you bought Fake...because the m5 I know is sweeter than the m2 I'm using!
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Bishops10(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2016
pweetyz:
Nahh. You can't get it at that price.
A friend of mine had to change her mind when she was told that it's near 45 and that was in August.
Perhaps you can go for a fairly used.
Do you know of any good place o can get the fairly used and within what range?
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by seunlayi(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2016
11Anonymous:
How has it been fixed? It hasn't been fixed in mine.
Click the whatapp group link I posted to get a way out

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by pweetyz(f): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Bishops10:

Nahh. So sorry. I don't.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Bishops10(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2016
pweetyz:
Nahh. So sorry. I don't.
Alright...Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Bishops10:

try micro station for phone swap
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Bishops10(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2016
topeayan:
Which model are you selling pls??
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Bishops10(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Kiady16:
try micro station for phone swap
I'm not swapping but buying Fairly used and where is MS located??
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
JeoCutie:

hmmmm..then my dear..you bought Fake...because the m5 I know is sweeter than the m2 I'm using!

It is not fake, but defected
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by larrypourl(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2016
seunlayi:
They also have fair cc service
share me dem customer care details pls
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Onyenna(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2016
EEZe:
but pls must a phone has infrared before it work

Yeah.....Remote can't work without Infrared.....
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello nairalanders if there is phone accessories seller here i own Gionee M3 Mini which it Flex for Power switching and for Volume and Up and Down mistakenly cut by me so am searching for it if you have please whatsapp or call me on 09025247148
Here the Flex pictures

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by peeguy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
larrypourl:

share me dem customer care details pls
Customer care: 9, Medical Road, opp Zenith bank, Ikeja. For lagos
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by emmaliver(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
I started with P3 in 2014 got M2 in 2015 barely a year after i lost my M2. I now use M5. Meanwhile d P3 is still rocking. Team Gionee.

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by tall2ce(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2016
emmaliver:
I started with P3 in 2014 got M2 in 2015 barely a year after i lost my M2. I now use M5. Meanwhile d P3 is still rocking. Team Gionee.
grin you are not tam gionee, you are mr. gionee

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by EzeeYFB(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Oocc:

Thanks
looks like the gionee u bought ain't legit, my tech friend feels so cos gionee really is sweet phone bt the concern u have kinda made him raise his brow
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2016
EzeeYFB:
looks like the gionee u bought ain't legit, my tech friend feels so cos gionee really is sweet phone bt the concern u have kinda made him raise his brow

It's legit but defected
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by EzeeYFB(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Oocc:

It's legit but defected
Chai ur Case is critical oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones / What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.