Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (25451 Views)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by peeguy(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2016
EzeeYFB:
Chai ur Case is critical oo
Like the complicated relationship status on Facebook. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Obinnau:
Gionee E3 E-life, ultra Slim, sharp camera that is only rivalled by camon C8
can I get the battery from your end please ,I haven't been able to get it from here .
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
wabbyland:
I'm currently using my p5w. One of the best phones
mine gets stucked at the gionee logo,after a evil technician changed the screen for my sister,never knew it was from the Panel the fault came from ,so I really need the Panel for the p5w phone .please help me cfnfirm in your area May be I shall be able to get one .thanks
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tino86:
I dey tell U. P5W is indeed a machine
please co ntact me in case you have any one with the working panel of that phone.my sister's own crashed .
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
gidjah:
please co ntact me in case you have any one with the working panel of that phone.my sister's own crashed .
take it to carl care
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Obinnau(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
gidjah:
can I get the battery from your end please ,I haven't been able to get it from here .
i am not using the phone anymore. where are you though I might be able to help.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by jaysmallz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kiady16:

take it to carl care
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by puyol5: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
jaysmallz:

Pls...where can I get screen protector (GLASS) for GIONEE p5w....I stay around ilasamaja,lagos
Go to Computer Village na
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by jaysmallz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
puyol5:

Go to Computer Village na

I've just gotten it from those hawkers
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Obinnau:
fct
But distance shouldn't be anu barrier
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Obinnau(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
gidjah:
fct
But distance shouldn't be anu barrier
i sent you some contacts as email, I can't post it here because of their privacy.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ok sir my email is (gidjah97@Gmail.com)I shall be very grate full.I also need the Panel for my gionee p5w.mine just crashed after a horrible technician replaced my screen recent and suddenly the phone started freezing at the logo.
Obinnau:
i sent you some contacts as email, I can't post it here because of their privacy.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Quadrywalexy05: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
still used my m5 to off TV yday at viewing centre
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Quadrywalexy05:
still used my m5 to off TV yday at viewing centre
you are wicked bro
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Abdstrakt(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Gionee s5.1. There has never been a sexier phone ever in the history of smart phones.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Appreciate bro, got the mail wit the contacts .Will try to talk to them,just hoping I shall be able to get comprehensive parts of phones from the ,particularly those of gione eand Sony experia.
Obinnau:

1 Like

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016

sad
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2016
khristology:
Neatly used gionee s plus needed
If you're in Lagos.
WhatsApp 08064644047 only. grin grin
What's your budget?
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kiady16:

What's your budget?

Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
khristology:

OK let's me ask a friend if it's available
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
In need of a working panel for my gionee p5w any one in the house ??
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
gidjah:
In need of a working panel for my gionee p5w any one in the house ??
Go to Carlcare or service centre
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kiady16:

Go to Carlcare or service centre
the carlcare I visited here said they don't do gionee phones save Infinix and tecno.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by booblacain(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Drclassic:
Gionee m5 mini all the way.This phone is just wonderful.Looking for the main m5 to buy

I read and heard the m5 mini lags and over heats a lot. Have you had any of these issues, or you are not a heavy user? I am interested in the phone.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by luciouscookie: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2016
booblacain:

I read and heard the m5 mini lags and over heats a lot. Have you had any of these issues, or you are not a heavy user? I am interested in the phone.
That's a lie. I have used m5mini, very sweet phone in all aspects. If you are really interested please buy one, you won't regret it.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by booblacain(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2016
luciouscookie:

That's a lie. I have used m5mini, very sweet phone in all aspects. If you are really interested please buy one, you won't regret it.
thanks bro. I read on gsmarena that it freezes up when using heavy apps like instagram and facebook. Would really like to clear up these issues before heading to the stores. Are you a heavy user, like do you play heavy games and all that on it.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by tall2ce(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
booblacain:
thanks bro. I read on gsmarena that it freezes up when using heavy apps like instagram and facebook. Would really like to clear up these issues before heading to the stores. Are you a heavy user, like do you play heavy games and all that on it.
You can't use only one user review to judge a phone's performance
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by umblicachucks(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Gionee m5 mini is the best gionee affordable phone in the market
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by booblacain(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
tall2ce:

You can't use only one user review to judge a phone's performance

Thanks bro. I have not passed judgment bro, if I had I won't be here asking questions. I just said what I read on gsmarena in particular and about a particular case. I have gone through some thread on this forum but most of them are mainly about the m5 and not the mini.
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by lanre211(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
please, how much is the gionee m5 mini (new one)..... and if the new one is out of market, how much can i get the fairly use.... thanks in advance
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Gionee is a brand that make Good phone with poor customer service
Re: Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used by Kiady16: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
lanre211:
please, how much is the gionee m5 mini (new one)..... and if the new one is out of market, how much can i get the fairly use.... thanks in advance
N45,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Akure Mtn Office Today / What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? / BBM On Android And Iphone: My Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.