Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) (35206 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by Haphard(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
U meant bronze idol?
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by lastesd19: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
that artwork is definitely gonna cost a fortune
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by BrutalJab: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Zombies won't like it o.
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
No p
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by falxx: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
zico530:
The only monarch and governor I respect in Nigeria. God bless your tenures.
There are two Nigerians I do not forget whenever I am praying. These are Jubrin and Fayose. As at today, they are the greatest. Very very fearless. May God Almighty continue to protect and bless them as they remained fearless.
I will never pray for opressors. Those who, because they belong to group who are in majority, they can do and undo over the minority. They have enough resources including killer groups and highly connected to and can easily hire from somewhere. So they undermind and desregard others. Imagine efcc telling us that they are all out to count GEJ and his family assets and properties across the country. Ask if the efcc has ever done this counting of others. Rubbish people.
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by Holystar7(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fayose Deserve It,
Fayose Always Help Us In Nigeria To Voice Out Our Opinion
I Like The Man
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
idowuswap:
[s]Flat head will kick their igwe.why odua will kneel and received blessing from oba[/s]

So myopic and jejune of you, if you can stand to talk to God in prayer, so who the fuckkk is mortal man you kneel or lie down to greet or receive is ceremonial blessing mtcheewwwwww

1 Like

Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by freeage7(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oladipos:
Long live the King!
Yoruba's unity is non-negotiable

Unfortunately, Afonja will always wanna negotiate with Alimi...and you know what Alimi is capable of don't you?
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Awon olori pelebe will not like this

1 Like

Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by blazer234: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
mhyzJane:
It's a trap!
A traaaap cry cry

How do you mean?
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by blazer234: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Nice piece.

Not as nice-looking as you though
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by 9ise(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
mhyzJane:
It's a trap!
A traaaap cry cry

u no lie.. wen efcc pull fayose.. na den he go claim say him give so so amount to Ooni.. mk Ooni open eyes o
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by oblak00(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
idowuswap:
no be me talk am ooooo na my hand type.because flat head will not believed it
Bro, why can't you write simple and correct English? I thought your people are known for their intelligence in the academic field or are you from the other side?
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by Samnavy: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Any other monarch in naija except ooni of ife is fake.Fayose u ar lucky,
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by orimsam: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
freeage7:

Unfortunately, Afonja will always wanna negotiate with Alimi...and you know what Alimi is capable of don't you?
[size=20pt]FLAT HEAD[/size]
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
idowuswap:
Flat head will kick their igwe.why odua will kneel and received blessing from oba

The Igbos ar not Zom bees. I suppose what you meant was correcting a King when he is wrong. The Igbos are more enlightened and don't believe they should be enslaved by one man. When their kings or Chiefs perform well, they also respect them. So who I better?
Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
AnodaIT:
Let me see if Buhari would send DSS after the Ooni. Long May He Reign!

Did Buhari send DSS to all the kings that pray swear for GEJ then? and what happen after?

Re: The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Imperial Majesty ke? The Ooni was never a ruler of an empire we know of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos / Female Regents In Yoruba Land. / Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi Appointed As Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.