Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) (26636 Views)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by henryanna36: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Outspoken and controversial Senator Dino Melaye has called out Sahara Reporters for peddling lies against him.According to him,all the lies of Sahara Reporters are vitamins to his soul and body.

Below is the article wrote by By Bamidele Ademola-Olateju titled : Dino Melaye: The Senate Lout and Thug In Switzerland........

'Saraki, Dino, Stella Oduah, Lasun, etc went to Switzerland for Inter parliamentary Union meeting. As you will expect of thieving Nigerian public official, they stayed in Intercontinental Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in Geneva. For the avoidance of doubt, Geneva is among the top five most expensive cities in the world.

At about 7pm on Tuesday, my source; a young postgraduate student of Law who was in a reception in which the members of the national assembly addressed Nigerian professionals, started sending me pictures of the Senators as they arrived the cocktail dinner. She was beyond shocked at the appearance of a Nigeria senator and the quality of discourse. She told me it was banal and without substance. She said, only Saraki had something called a brain. Others wasted time with empty protocols as if they were addressing themselves in their usual bogus manner in the Senate chambers, with no real answers to serious questions. She described Lasun as the worst, the most uninspiring and dense Deputy Speaker ever! Followed by Gaya in lack of intellect.

Saraki entered the room with Dino as his body guard. She observed; “Dino’s loyalty is to Saraki rather than Nigeria”. The meeting was billed for 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Diaspora Nigerians from the nooks and crannies of Switzerland arrived early waiting for them. As usual, the legislators came late, arriving almost 7 pm. To her consternation, Dino introduced and described Saraki as the irremovable senate president among other accolades and praise singing titles.

For me, I wasn’t surprised when I saw the picture of Dino as Saraki’s bodyguard. That is what Dino is good at. He’s been a bodyguard and thug all his life. I blame the system that throws up retards, thieves and bare chested idiots as leaders. What bothers me is the unfeeling nature of these people. The general lack of seriousness and comprehension about the state of the nation. The sense of we get paid whether we do something or nothing or whether Nigeria loses or wins.

I am past caring that Dino is a weapon of convenience for Saraki. He has tied his fate and that of his constituency to Saraki. It bothers me, that Nigerian professionals abroad came to dinner all well dressed, to see a Senator dressed in T-Shirt screaming you killing me… And with a bathroom slippers on with jeans! It is disrespectful! It is scornful and it is demeaning to the institution of the Senate. This braggart is unfit for the office he occupies. Instead of projecting his fatherland in the best possible way, he uploaded a video of himself in his usual self promoting way, dancing in his hotel room in Geneva. Shouting God and Jesus is what you do when run out of ideas on how to do anything for Nigeria, and deceive people that you are one with God.

We have a grave sociocultural problem in this country. I went to Dino’s page and read the comments. Poor, jobless and oppressed youths were hailing him, calling this boorish lout their hero and role model. The opulence of his Geneva hotel got them. There are lots of professional hard working Nigerians who genuinely earn their own keep and stay in these hotels. No one celebrates them, no one wants to be like them. A society where the young looks up to Dino cannot prosper. May God save Nigeria from the evil of Nigerians'.

See how Senator Dino Melaye reacted below......

'I read the lies by one agent of Sahara Reporters (Bamidele olateju) on our Geneva trip. To start with Sen Stella Oduah did not come to Geneva. All their lies,blackmail and name calling are vitamins to my soul and body. I need more of it. I no send una at all. Next base o jare!'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/dino-melaye-blasts-sahara-reporters-for.html

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by henryanna36: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2016

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by henryanna36: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by zakim(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2016
next...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2016
IPods will never stop to amaze me, always hailing any criminals either from north/south or apc/pdp.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Ourown(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Yeye people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Godfullsam(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Dino is the senseless and SHALLOW minded senator in the SHALLOW chamber.

In a sane society, the type dino can not be the chairman of a local goverment talk more of a senator.

May God save Nigeria from the evils of Nigerians.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Unblockable: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2016
This man doesn't just act his age at all.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by pchukwudi: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Stop disgracing the name JESUS, please.

Jesusloveyou:
IPods will never stop to amaze me, always hailing any criminals either from north/south or apc/pdp.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Unblockable: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Godfullsam:

In a sane society, the type dino can not be the chairman of a local goverment talk more of a senator.

Jonathan's failure and Buhari's popularity brought this thug to the Senate. Hopefully, the good people of Kogi West would show him the way out come 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by dickhead01(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
I wonder why when people see the real criminals(politicians) in this country they start to praise them even as they keep on stealing and looting but when they see an ordinary man steal #200,#100 or even #50 they will want beat the life out of him and even kill him.
#WW3loading.........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
So the Adekoya's, Zainab's, Mohammed's, Olamide's, Hassan's, Babatunde's, Olajumoke's, Otunba's, Tokunbo's, Haruna's, Abubakar's, Jimoh's, Olawunmi's, Abayomi's, Olaniyi's, Ahmad's, Adeyemo's, Idris's, Olumide's, Adekunle's, Tunde's, Fayeun's, Ojuade's, Nurat & Akinsowun are now IPod names right??

Too many impurities in the brain, Chlorine needed ASAP..

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

Robot......!!!. Engineer, pls we need to change out the processing disk. this shit is malfunctioning. I advice we destroy it and build another one.... undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by adehab: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lie Lie Every Where..
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmmmm, Dino and SR be like black and white

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by chimah3(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lol!

There's always an atom of truth...
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by canalily(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
If you no send o o oh! People plenty wey go send u o o oh! Malaye u no send us o o ohshockedshocked
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by g4everybody(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sahara Reporter is a well know propaganda media that can go anylenght to denigrade d name of their enermy. The reason they r nt recognised national media is because they feed on gossip and beer palour gist as news. No sane mind visit the site or even take their news serious

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by dayleke: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Are all those comments praising "that man" really from Nigerians?
I weep for my country...
Why are we so blinded in this country that we will be praising mediocrity?
I saw the pic of the way he was dressed and honestly speaking,he should have just stayed in his hotel room and not attend that gathering.
We hate the truth so much in Naija and anyone that tells you the truth is your enemy....
Next base ko,baseline ni...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Busayorafael(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
I'm sad. Just reading the comments under Dino's post makes me sad.

This generation is hopeless. Nigerians feel at ease with their oppressors. And it is very bad. Anything the authority says is always right. Just look at the obeisance paid to one of their topmost oppressors.

Even in the face of accusation , Nigerians will choose to stand with their leaders. They brand the critic "hater" "enemy". They face the critic, without even an iota of consideration for the criticism.

It is official this is how we will continue. Our leaders will continue to steal our money, do meaningless things. There is encouragement enough for them to continue.

Senator Dino, keep it at. These people are not wise. They deserve whatever treatment you give to them.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nichyloud: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lol.. The man dey street
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Raymondreigns(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shhuuuuu...dis news too full wit long words!!!! Pls som1 should summaries 4 me cos I hate reading!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
If no be estacode allowance Dino for no know where geneva map dey.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sahara reporters sometimes I don't understand you people
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Ask4Info: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
I SHAKE MY HEAD IN 360degrees IN PITY OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

IGNORANCE, SYCOPHANCY, LAZINESS AND STU.PIDITY IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTHS. JUST BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE HOPING DINO MILAYE MIGHT LIKELY DO ONE FAVOUR OR ANOTHER FOR THEM THEY ARE PRAISING HIM INSTEAD OF TELLING HIM THE TRUTH.

THE SAME SAHARA REPORTERS DINO ROMANCED IN THE LAST ADMINISTRATION TO CLAIM TO FIGHT CORRUPTION

DINO TALKS, DRESSES AND LIVES FLAMBOYANTLY LIKE A MAD MAN WHEN THE AVERAGE KOGI YOUTH CAN BARELY EAT TWICE DAILY.

THE SAME DINO THAT CAN'T KEEP A HOME (WOMAN BEATER) AND THREATENING TO BEAT AND MOLEST ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

IF IT WAS IN A SANE COUNTRY, DINO WOULD HAVE LONGED BE CHAINED DOWN IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOME.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Mandesz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Godfullsam:

d devils destroying nig are d propaganda reporters, n you yourself. I wonder wen u r going to learn from d past. u av just shown how low u are in term of education.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by mrspartris(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Liars
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Its Dino Baby!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by PaulIdu: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Godfullsam:

In a sane society Buhari will not be President and Tinubu would be in jail serving 20 to life..so what are we not saying..let's get realistic Nigeria is not sane in any mannr

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by NaijaMutant(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
I love this dino guy and sen Murray Bruce. One of the senators them when get swag!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by BrutalJab: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
I guess iPods are your Jesus.

Dino himself!!!

Slayer if Theifnubuu and his ass lickers!

Fire on.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi / Police Promote Ibrahim Magu And 17 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.