Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. (710 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2016
It is hard for a rich guy to be lamenting of one lady that she broke his heart when there are thousands of other beautiful and sexy ladies chasing him because of his money.Guyz,work hard and make your money.Then heartbreak will be erase from your heart.
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Olasco93: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Money is good but it's not all there is. Do you know what it means to be fantastically rich and never being in Love; I mean the real Love that you can't imagine life without that person.
If this has always been your dream/plan/desire, sorry bro. You'll be an Unfateful husband change the mentality now that it's fresh as you can.
Don't forget the Rich also cry...
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Childish mentality.... Make all the money in the world your heart will break when and if a heartbreaking situation takes place.
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by DRISKLEF(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2016
Heartbreak? Whatever that means though. cool
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2016
sweetToto come and say ur own
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by drsugar: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2016
It depends. If your are a billionaire and you catch your wife with your junior brother, won't your heart break? E go shatter sef.
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
drsugar:
It depends. If your are a billionaire and you catch your wife with your junior brother, won't your heart break? go shatter sef.
No.I will divorce her and marry another babe that is classy than her.
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Ifakiland(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
comshots:
No.I will divorce her and marry another babe that is classy than her.
U speak like a kid....only a faithful guy crys wen his heart is broken, weda he's rich or poor. If he's faithful and his gf breaks up with him he'll be hurt.
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ifakiland:

U speak like a kid....only a faithful guy crys wen his heart is broken, weda he's rich or poor. If he's faithful and his gf breaks up with him he'll be hurt.
How does a kid speak my opponent?
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by Presh900(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
get sense abeg
Re: It Is Only A Broke Guy That Cries Of Heartbreak. by firstking01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fabricated fallacyundecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Women/ladies/gals Want/chase You. / Guys Can Be Booty Calls Too! / Check Out What Happened To This Match Official For Staring At A Reporter's B**t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.