Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae (1941 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by argob44(f): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Snapchat king, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky is the trend on social media recently after a presidential aide withdrew from a conference in Abuja over the skin bleaching expert involvement as guest speaker.

Bobrisky has shared some of his personal thoughts, one being that he is extremely comfortable in his almost white skin. The 25-year-old male Nigerian Barbie has made a fortune from his unusual life style.

The bleaching cream expert is a fan of make-up and light coloured skin. He lets this reflect in his appearance despite going against some implicit rules guarding the morality of certain cultures in Nigeria.

While speaking at the New Media, Citizens & Governance Conference in Abuja on Thursday,October 27, the shy young man admitted to fearing for his life, especially following his quick rise to fame.

His fears may not be unfounded as prior to the conference, two of the panelists on his section, Engagement Unusual: Unconventional uses of new media, pulled out, not wanting to be associated with him.

Here are excerpts from interview with the social media celebrity, who is due to go on tour in London soon. Courtesy, Naij.com

Tell us about bae.

I actually met bae two years ago. I came for a conference in Abuja and was lodged at Transcorp Hilton and at night, during buffet, I met my lovely bae. Bae has been supportive of my business and everything surrounding my financial success.

Now you are in Abuja, are you going to see him?

No, I only came for the conference and I will be leaving pretty soon.

Do you have a girlfriend?

I was once in a relationship but it got to a point, I had to break it off but I am looking for someone. Very soon, I want to get one.

What kind of girl are you looking for?

I am looking for a very calm girl.

Bae, won’t mind you getting a girlfriend?

That’s personal. It’s between bae and I.

Asides business and make-up, what do you like to do?

I like to dance a lot. In fact, I am a bad ass stepper and most of my Snapchat followers know that. When I dance, they say that guy can move because I know how to give the baddest move ever. My dancing and make-up has made me really popular.

Will you ever stop showing off on Snapchat?

I won’t feel bad and I won’t stop because I am not doing this to impress anyone. I am doing this for myself, to make myself happy.

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/10/bobrisky-speaks-never-getting-dark.html

Source: https://www.naij.com/1025163-looking-girlfriend-skin-bleaching-expert-bobrisky.html

Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by musaezzy: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2016
*sigh* smh
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2016
I'm not understanding
Is he gay?
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Naavah(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Whatever rocks his/her boat.
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by chris2face(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
I'm not understanding Is he gay?
Is obvious
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Shol3(f): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
If he was a girl he would look very good
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by DjAndroid: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
May God deliver him
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
This guy needs something
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by tamertery(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please ni tori olowun.... Is there no river of holy water that people can submerge this she-man ? He really needs help... SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
mtchwwwwwww
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Snapchat: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
argob44:
Snapchat king, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky is the trend on social media recently after a presidential aide withdrew from a conference in Abuja over the skin bleaching expert involvement as guest speaker.

Bobrisky has shared some of his personal thoughts, one being that he is extremely comfortable in his almost white skin. The 25-year-old male Nigerian Barbie has made a fortune from his unusual life style.

The bleaching cream expert is a fan of make-up and light coloured skin. He lets this reflect in his appearance despite going against some implicit rules guarding the morality of certain cultures in Nigeria.

While speaking at the New Media, Citizens & Governance Conference in Abuja on Thursday,October 27, the shy young man admitted to fearing for his life, especially following his quick rise to fame.

His fears may not be unfounded as prior to the conference, two of the panelists on his section, Engagement Unusual: Unconventional uses of new media, pulled out, not wanting to be associated with him.

Here are excerpts from interview with the social media celebrity, who is due to go on tour in London soon. Courtesy, Naij.com

Tell us about bae.

I actually met bae two years ago. I came for a conference in Abuja and was lodged at Transcorp Hilton and at night, during buffet, I met my lovely bae. Bae has been supportive of my business and everything surrounding my financial success.

Now you are in Abuja, are you going to see him?

No, I only came for the conference and I will be leaving pretty soon.

Do you have a girlfriend?

I was once in a relationship but it got to a point, I had to break it off but I am looking for someone. Very soon, I want to get one.

What kind of girl are you looking for?

I am looking for a very calm girl.

Bae, won’t mind you getting a girlfriend?

That’s personal. It’s between bae and I.

Asides business and make-up, what do you like to do?

I like to dance a lot. In fact, I am a bad ass stepper and most of my Snapchat followers know that. When I dance, they say that guy can move because I know how to give the baddest move ever. My dancing and make-up has made me really popular.

Will you ever stop showing off on Snapchat?

I won’t feel bad and I won’t stop because I am not doing this to impress anyone. I am doing this for myself, to make myself happy.

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/10/bobrisky-speaks-never-getting-dark.html

Source: https://www.naij.com/1025163-looking-girlfriend-skin-bleaching-expert-bobrisky.html

Snapchat king?? I don't even know him!
Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shol3:
If he was a girl he would look very good
You have no idea what looking good is. Lol

Which woman would want to have a frying pan for face.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bobrisky Speaks On Never Getting Dark Again, Speaks About His Bae by Favourkings: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Has Anyone in This Room Used Bobrisky Cream

(1) (Reply)

I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress / YAGI Boss, Lil Kesh Flaunts New Looks / Eric Arubayi Is Not Dead – Pastor Jerry Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.