Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour (43667 Views)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Justiceleague1: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
CplusJason:
I'm always excited when a snake is killed.

This beast killed my coursemate back then in school. angry

Some of the dumb snake activist of nairaland will come and condemn this heroic act....

There's nothing friendly about that beast.

Kill a snake before it kills you.
sorry for ur late pal,was it a poisonous one? Pythons are non venomous
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Ncsamuel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na only GOD know wetin these harmless animals do una o! Animal dey pass e own jeje, una kill am so dat una go post the pix 4 here make dem for see una as brave men. Na wa oh!
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
CplusJason:
I'm always excited when a snake is killed.

This beast killed my coursemate back then in school. angry

Some of the dumb snake activist of nairaland will come and condemn this heroic act....

There's nothing friendly about that beast.

Kill a snake before it kills you.

On point !!!!!!! Kill am first ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by notoriousbabe: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mattex001:
Obe Ti de!

grin
fun lala
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by CplusJason: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:

sorry for ur late pal,was it a poisonous one? Pythons are non venomous
Thanks bro! It was a poisonous one.

Be it python, puff ader, rattle snake, cobra, black mamba, or boar, i don't care whether they're less poisonous or not, i just love to see them been killed.

8 Likes

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Hades2016(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
O boy see meat oooo...... food is ready make I come cut my own share shocked grin
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Blackrev: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lalastic the snake master never disappoints
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by dnawah(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
donvico18:
More pictures loading
ur place near sambisa forest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Kingbuhari(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
endangered specie... Buhari see your people.... Tufiakwa
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Ofemmanu1: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
Africa is indeed a dangerous place to live in.
You dey craze ni?
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
So what's the big deal about snake lalasticlala? On three occasions, snake sees me and flee because they know if they come close to me, I will crush their heads with my bare foot.

There are so many good topic to post. Don't just concentrate on the traffic but the credibility of the website.

What Shall it profit nairaland if they gain the whole visitors but still doesn't have credibility angry
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Aadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
donvico18:
More pictures loading
menhh, its only God that is protecting us, to see this one living in city and not thick forest, na wao
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by bobbybrown007: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
That snake can kill a full grown man and eat him whole

1 Like

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Breezy7033: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
What are people still doing in dat dangerous surrounding....?
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by dixon400(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
So snake can make front page when a friend is dying due to kidney failure and the post cannot even make front page so bloggers can blog about it. Am sad.
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Antoeni(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nairaland and snake, every week snaka Mata must show up,maybe dis is their season
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Collins0609(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
These one can swallow a full grown man
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by lobell: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
nigconnect:
fp don sure die....
Lala and Snakes

abi like so?

1 Like

Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by cejaypriesty(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
ireneony:
Africa is indeed a dangerous place to live in.
Try Australia
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by Yyeske(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Richy4:

Hahhaah that sh!t doesn't work here....They keep reminding everyone that if you see a snake, keep calm, walk away from it and make a call.If you call an emergency number, they will give you a number u must call or they will help you call the handlers nearest to u ..
Is that how it operates in Australia? So if i see snake for my house, I'd be busy making calls abi? Una never ready for discussion because the population of those snakes will increase, don't you think so
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by lebete3000: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
donvico18:
More pictures loading
When dem begin kill snake by cutting it's head?
isn't that dangerous?
Re: See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour by kiekie1(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Yyeske:
Is that how it operates in Australia? So if i see snake for my house, I'd be busy making calls abi? Una never ready for discussion because the population of those snakes will increase, don't you think so

Its same with some parts of Nigeria! Its simply a taboo to kill a python ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.