Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help With Infinix Zero 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Infinix Zero 3 (906 Views)

Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Infinix Zero 3 by Babzikay(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Pls, I need help with my infinix zero 3. I just got the one with 16gb internal memory. So, I decided not to use an SD card yet. I got to notice that when I'm receiving an app from flash share or when I'm installing an app, a message pops up in the form of "running out of space. Clear some apps". If I click on ok, if takes me to the internal memory. And to my surprise, I will meet 14.65 and above as free memory on the internal memory. On going to install another app, it keeps saying the same thing. It also tells me to delete some emails and messages, whereas, I've got none on the phone. I've done factory reset. Please help me. You can help me on WhatsApp with 08030775461.

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Pop-up Ads On Home Screen. Pls Help / Some Things Android Can Do That You Can’t With An Iphone / Extreme Security In Your Phones And Car, Does It Make Sense? A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.