Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari (22489 Views)

For Fighting Tinubu, APC Suspends Muiz Banire / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by KingBelieve: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2016
-
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by cashmyles: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2016
allanphash7:
If you are a politician, this is my advice: Be like
Tinubu, the Jagaban.

1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's
Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner
for Works. Today he is serving his second tenure
as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's
Chief of Staff and successor in office. He is today
Nigeria's Minister of Power, Works and
Housing.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's
first Chief of Staff. He is today, Nigeria's Minister
of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as
Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue
Service. Today, he is the Executive Chairman of
the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
At the National Assembly, there are countless
"Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still
occupying seats till today. Since 1999, the Tinubu
camp has produced almost 98% of the members
of the National Assembly from Lagos State.
Forget politics, this man is a political
enigma.Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us
have forgotten the names of the People who were
elected Governors then. Some of them have gone
out of circulation. Some are gasping for breath
politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer
relevant today.Who still remembers Mbadinuju of
Anambra State, Jolly Nyame of Taraba,
Mohammed Lawal of Kwara, Segun Osoba of
Ogun, Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto, Achike
Udenwa of Imo, Victor Attah of Akwa Ibom, Orji
Uzor Kalu of Abia? That one has lost two
consecutive senatorial elections.But Tinubu has
not only managed to remain extremely relevant,
he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%.
Not only that, he manages to carry his boys
along and today they occupy critical positions in
our national life.
Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's
most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by
chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very
hard.The hallmark of a true leader is not just the
ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture
and groom his associates.The JAGABAN!!!

Tinubu is a hero, legend and an exemplary leader... He made a lot of people and brought them to top places/positions. Aside the aforementioned He made Senator Babajide Omoworare

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Ade001ng(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2016
“And to make matters worse, Buhari does not have a clue about forming a party or running one.

GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by opribo(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Jagaban's wings and excesses must be clipped ahead of 2019, If he tries any funny stunt we shall deploy the full power of EFCC after him. OH YES, we got him where we want him to be and we are monitoring him closely. We are not unaware of his clandestine move and we know when to checkmate him. We got the power now we are done with him, to hell with him. Come 2019 we shall win again we are in charge of all the machinery of state, we are the CABAL.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Noblesoul123: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
I hope he's not referring to this gentle man that has since been jagabanded

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Lastborn12(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Tinubu grin grin grin Afonja grin grin grin TINUBU grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
24SEVEN:

First one.

Second one. Only you dey collect two positions for front-page. Na wah oh.

No one knows why the president has decided to keep Tinubu at a distance, since we are not Buhari, we should give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him to concentrate on governance. But from observation, i can conclude that political godfathers/patrons are a pain in the a*s and ultimately a clog in the wheels of progress. Their presence/contribution in government should be very minimal, else they derail the plans and programs of government.

Buhari was elected, and not Tinubu. The victory of Buhari has given Tinubu a kind of national spotlight but hes not that popular outside Yorubaland. He shouldn't go about making it seem like he relinquished his presidency for Buhari and has now been forsaken. He shouldn't be distracting the Presidency unnecessarily. This topic has now assumed a whole new level of nuisance.

People voted for the perceived credibility of Buhari, allow him serve.
Ur points are very good ones. But, I think it's better to read from the perspective of the author. He was only advising Buhari, the party (the platform that aid him to accomplish his failed dream of many years) and other beneficiaries to thread very well and carefully because you, leaving behind a force that has used his God's given resources to bring every one of them together to achieve their dream including his, if such person is toiled with, it can be disastrous for them and the nation at large. Who knows, may be God has plan to use Buhari and APC (coincidentally) to help Nigeria? Make dem no go use their feud abi wetin wetin draw us back again from God's plan.

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Tinubu is an ordinary citizen.He is no god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by arewafederation: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Ade001ng:
“And to make matters worse, Buhari does not have a clue about forming a party or running one.

GBAM

Which one be "Gbam" for here? undecided

Buhari formed a party in 2010, less than a year to the 2011 elections and still performed better than ACN yet you still have the cheekness to say he has no clue about forming a new party?

Why do we forget things easily?
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by tola268: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2016
eke419:

Northern socio-cultural and political groups have called on President Muhammadu Buhari to mend walls with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
The groups warned that the cold war between the duo was capable of destroying the ruling party.

There were strong indications that Tinubu and former vice president Atiku Abubakar are planning to float a new party.Political analysts have also linked the recent disagreement between Tinubu and the APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, to the purported crisis between the former Governor of Lagos State and the President.

The Chairman, Coalition of Political Parties in Kaduna State, Muhammadu Sani-Ahmed, blamed those he described as the “kitchen cabinet” of the President for the seeming feud between Buhari and Tinubu.

“On the pages of newspapers, the two leaders have consistently denied any feud; but somebody close to them has told me there is a crisis between them,” he said.

Sani-Ahmed told Punch that with the big role played by Tinubu during the 2015 presidential election, there was a need for the two leaders to come together and settle their differences.

He said, “Nigerians are not stupid. Even the blind knows that the relationship between the President and the National Leader of APC is not cordial.

“This feud is being fuelled by those close to the President. They are telling the President the wrong things. The President and Tinubu must come together regardless of their differences to settle their rift before the 2019 elections because if it continues like this till that time, it will certainly affect the chances of the APC.”

Second Republic Member of the House of Representatives and also the Convener, Coalition of Northern Intellectuals, Politicians and Businessmen, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, had also earlier called on Buhari to apply caution in his handling of the alleged feud with Tinubu and the internal crisis in the APC.

He said, “Given the tenuous nature of this administration, the party (APC) and of course, the powerful enemies undoubtedly which Tinubu has, he (Buhari) should do well to please take it easy. Some of us believe that he (Tinubu) certainly has done some good for the party, (Muhammadu) Buhari as a person, and for the country; we would not want him to fall by the wayside as a result of lack of tact.

“I also believe that he (Tinubu), Buhari and leading members of the party must all rush back to the drawing board because rightly or wrongly, their making Buhari as the presidential candidate and his arrogance and megalomania may in fact, sooner than later, destroy the party.

“And to make matters worse, Buhari does not have a clue about forming a party or running one. If care is not taken, he will throw the party into complete disarray and by the time most of them in the party realise it, it would have been too late.‎”

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/stop-fighting-tinubu-kinsmen-warn-buhari/
Who told you that Buari and Tinubu are fighting. They are in the same Political Party with different objectives. Buari aimed to correct insinuation in the country while Tinubu is a party carrier. Buari wants masses to survive while Tinubu is behind the capitalists. Buari wants to sanitise Nigeria while Tinubu wants more position of god fathers to oppressors. They are not fighting but they different in opinion. My warning is that the sycophants, oppressors and villains wanted to use the opportunity to gain popularity, watch out
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Joe4real1988(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2016
If their feud wud pave way for a competent leader 2 emerge in 2019, I'm ova kul wit it....
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by DIVINE78: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2016
allanphash7:
Tinubu, the Jagaban.

Housing.
of Information.
our national life.
Gbam Gbammer Gbammest !!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by 111jideofor: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Between Tinubu and Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja and Alimi
By Reno Omokre
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
The present trials of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the colossus of the Southwest is not surprising to those who have vision.
I saw it coming and that was why over two years ago, precisely on Tuesday, May 27, 2014, I wrote a back page op-ed on ThisDay newspaper titled 'From Battleground to Common Ground' and in that piece, I said inter alia as follows:
' A comrade is not for what you are for, neither does he share the same interests as you.
A comrade is simply one who is against what you are against. In other words, you are bound by a common enemy.
The All Progressive Congress, is a party founded on this premise.
Those who are enemies of the President (Goodluck Jonathan) and the PDP gathered together to form a party whose foundation is their common enemy.
They share no ideological connection, neither are they friends. In actual fact, they may even hate each other, only that they hate the President and the PDP more and are wiling to temporarily suppress their hatred for each other in other to gang up against their common enemy.
In my experience, it is better to have a party built on common interests than to have one built on a common enemy.
This is because as even a political novice will tell you, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies only permanent interests.
Now, if the above is true, what would happen to a party that is built on a common enemy?
Parties built on this foundation last only as long as the enemy is in power.
Once their enemy is no longer in power, the party disintegrates.'
It does not matter if you hate my guts, but ask yourself if what I said has not turned out to be the truth.
In the space of just a month, Bola Tinubu has been deliberately mystified and treated with such contempt that even those who he considered his worst enemies find themselves feeling sorry for him.
But he should have seen it coming!
The unraveling of Bola Tinubu actually began on the 3rd of June 2016, when President Muhammadu Buhari publicly and right in Tinubu's face told him at a reception the President held for members of the National Assembly at the Presidential Villa that the All Progressive Congress had no such position as a National Leader.
I know this because a Senator who attended the function called me almost immediately after the event and told me about how the hall descended into almost pin drop silence after the President made that assertion.
I can assure my readers that President Muhammadu Buhari would never have made such a remark prior to the 2015 elections.
But who needs a piece of toilet paper after it has done its job!
That remark was the signal that sleeper agents within the APC were waiting for to begin the unraveling of the masquerade.
Teaching him a lesson in Ondo state is only the beginning. Bola Tinubu's comeuppance is not yet complete in the eyes of his traducers.
And then look at the way he is portrayed in Professor John Paden's biography of the president.
Paden portrays Tinubu as a desperate power monger who kept throwing himself at Buhari only to be rejected at each instance. Tinubu, see how low you have fallen!
I do not know why Bola Tinubu is angry at Paden.
Did he not read that this was an official biography?
Paden was not there during the horse trading.
The book was written with the cooperation of President Buhari.
The things he wrote about Tinubu were the accounts he was given by the President.
So Tinubu should call a spade a spade.
President Buhari merely told the world what he really thinks of Tinubu.
And look at all the men around President Buhari who got to where they are on the back of Tinubu.
Has anyone of them come out to speak in his defense?
Where is Vice President Osinbajo?
He can blame Jonathan but cannot defend his benefactor.
Where is Fashola?
He can come up with excuses for giving Nigerians darkness but cannot speak up for his oga?
Lai Mohammed is nowhere to be found. Perhaps he is too busy dressing up masquerades or looking for a parastatal under him to loan him some money!
At the end of the day, after all the terrible things the propaganda wing of APC said and did to Ayo Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, who came to the help of Tinubu but the two men demonized by the very same propaganda machinery that Tinubu helped set up.
And as for Tinubu, I cannot imagine why someone will write a book and insult you in it and still invite you to the launch and you agree to go simply because he is a president.
Even worse, they asked you to write a review for the book and you did! Is this the same Tinubu that was so mouthy under Jonathan? Look at how he has become a chihuahua today. Lord have mercy!
Tinubu! Your Afonja too much!
Did you not see what ex-President Goodluck Jonathan did with the so called Leadership Award. You do not honour a gathering designed to reduce you with your presence. As the late kakanfo MKO Abiola would say 'a man who allows his head to be used to break a coconut may not live to eat it'!
Even the well respected Pastor Osinbajo cannot even publicly come to your defense and tell the truth of how you helped him secure his exalted office. Yet he is the chief beneficiary of your generosity.
My advise to you, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is this: a woman who continues to make herself available to a man that only remembers her when he needs her services to satisfy his lustfulness should not be surprised when her own children deny that she is their mother!
Finally, going forward, before labeling people like Ayo Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode as enemies, remember that it is better to be insulted with the truth than flattered with a lie.

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by MrMoney007: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Brown Roof Republic and Warning be like...
this is the history of their warnings:
* Akintola
* Bode George
* Abiola
* Kudirat
* Bola Ige
* Fela
and many more.

I wish they warned less and did more, these nice people would still be among us.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by tolastikha: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
awa:
As if Tinubu is the one feeding them.
Honestly it amazes me the rate poor people start taking Paracetamol for Rich people headaches.
If Buhari is fighting Tinubu sincerely by now EFCC would have been probing Tinubu of all his past dealings.

Enough of these kinsmen of Tinubu crying Wolves when there is not even a mere Sheep.
If na their own body language be that then we understand their packaging.
I only pity those that so much trust this regime to change the fortunes of this country for good.

Instead of talking about this regime and it's numerous fights, we should be praying to God for Him to raise an Elijah that would liberate this nation. The current leadership has failed us woefully like the ones past.

Our Elijah is already with us. Atiku Abubakar is the man send by God to lead us from 2019.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
Brown Roof Republic and Warning be like...
this is the history of their warnings:
* Akintola
* Bode George
* Abiola
* Kudirat
* Bola Ige
* Fela
and many more.

I wish they warned less and did more, these nice people would still be among us.

Shonekan. The biggest joke in Nigeria political history
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by demslayerrz: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2016
Oxenomy:
Why are all this scratched face people whining?.. The president has already made it clear that he is in-charge and even some member of the notorious cabals has admitted publicly that they are proud members of the cabal.. So you people should chill and wait for 2019..

This hateful flat head is still here. I remember that your pics with your rag coat you call suit. Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2016
cashmyles:

Tinubu is a hero, legend and an exemplary leader... He made a lot of people and brought them to top places/positions. Aside the aforementioned He made Senator Babajide Omoworare
So that they will now be stealing public funds and give to him abi?
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Kingbuhari(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Buhari showed that he was in on the conspiracy to reduce the influence of his benefactor, Tinubu, an ordinary Yoruba.... The Fulani oligarchy is not going to take another chance to allow power be controlled by anyone or group other than them or one of their own. they have used and dumped Tinubu, JAGABAN ensure the success of the coalition he put together. His hope of getting positioned for greater influence in the run of things was dashed by those he has helped back to power, because as in the nature of this ethnic oligarchy, they are not the type that shares “control and domination” with anyone, not even the best of their friends, as history has shown and events have continued to validate... Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades.... Afonjas should suffer their fate alone....
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by MrMoney007: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Shonekan. The biggest joke in Nigeria political history
He was lucky to escape with his life

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by funshint(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
24SEVEN:

First one.

No one knows why the president has decided to keep Tinubu at a distance, since we are not Buhari, we should give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him to concentrate on governance. But from observation, i can conclude that political godfathers/patrons are a pain in the a*s and ultimately a clog in the wheels of progress. Their presence/contribution in government should be very minimal, else they derail the plans and programs of government.

Buhari was elected, and not Tinubu. The victory of Buhari has given Tinubu a kind of national spotlight but hes not that popular outside Yorubaland. He shouldn't go about making it seem like he relinquished his presidency for Buhari and has now been forsaken. He shouldn't be distracting the Presidency unnecessarily. This topic has now assumed a whole new level of nuisance.

u are very dumb....u think if not for Tinubu's doggedness Buhari would hv won the APC primaries in d midst of heavyweights like Kwankwaso and Atiku. He's towing Jonathan's way. I just pray the economy improves or else Jonathan's defeat will be child's play compared to his.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
allanphash7:
Tinubu, the Jagaban.

Housing.
of Information.
our national life.

Tinubu is an Aries March 29th my birthday mate. Aries is the greatest and most generous leader in the zodiac.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by sapientia(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Am more interested in knowing if its true that Buhari knows nothing about forming or running a political party.

However, by some game of chance, you guys believed he could run a country.

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Saintp:
Is this really about the party and power or delivering Nigeria from this self inflicted quagmire?

You are the only sensible poster on the FP. You got it spot-on. This is about sharing spoils of war and preparing to win another election not delivering the leadership.

Most of these politicians are just bunch of waste pipes.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why do people care so much? I thought the Edo state governor just was congratulating himself on ending godfatherism

Let it end then. Tinubu should cease to be politically relevant if at all possible, because he's shown he doesn't have the good of the people in his heart or mind. The good of any people, not even his own.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
allanphash7:
Tinubu, the Jagaban.

Housing.
of Information.
our national life.

True that. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by boyt1: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Even though Buhari vacates Aso rock by 2019 @ his age he has achieved his life dream. He need not bowl or worship tinubu for any reason, they are just political partners and bubu is today the C-in-C
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by dumie(f): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Buhari should continue with the stick and carrot game with him and being relegated to the sidelines (pun not intended)

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by focus7: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
awa:
As if Tinubu is the one feeding them.
Honestly it amazes me the rate poor people start taking Paracetamol for Rich people headaches.
If Buhari is fighting Tinubu sincerely by now EFCC would have been probing Tinubu of all his past dealings.

Enough of these kinsmen of Tinubu crying Wolves when there is not even a mere Sheep.
If na their own body language be that then we understand their packaging.
I only pity those that so much trust this regime to change the fortunes of this country for good.

Instead of talking about this regime and it's numerous fights, we should be praying to God for Him to raise an Elijah that would liberate this nation. The current leadership has failed us woefully like the ones past.
Read before you comment. It's Buhari kinsmen that are calling Buhari to order not Tinubu kinsmen.

But whichever way, Tinubu has made so much achievement that no in your family linage have ever recorded and it's obvious that with unnecessary animosity against this icon of success you won't have such a long time.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by focus7: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
24SEVEN:

First one.

You bet it that Tinubu is more popular than anyone you can remember in your family linage, your village, your state and your region. If you have anyone from this four stands please mention the person and let's weigh his popularity with that of Tinubu.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by thedio(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Built2last:
Honestly Nigeria needs a new political party

It's time to do away with Association of Past Criminals APC and People Deceiving People -PDP.

New party will chart a new course and expose the supposed saints currently in Buhari's government
Newpolitical party? Who and who wil make d party? Dont think its u and i.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari / Hajj: Aisha Buhari Departs Saudi For Nigeria (photos) / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.