Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari (22499 Views)

For Fighting Tinubu, APC Suspends Muiz Banire / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
abeg dat one go be condom after fok
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by 24SEVEN: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
focus7:
You bet it that Tinubu is more popular than anyone you can remember in your family linage, your village, your state and your region. If you have anyone from this four stands please mention the person and let's weigh his popularity with that of Tinubu.

funshint:

u are very dumb....u think if not for Tinubu's doggedness Buhari would hv won the APC primaries in d midst of heavyweights like Kwankwaso and Atiku. He's towing Jonathan's way. I just pray the economy improves or else Jonathan's defeat will be child's play compared to his.

Pained Yoruba souls, if your Tinubu is so popular why dont he pick the ticket of any party and contest the presidency. If he gets 1000 votes in Rivers, i'll become a Revd Fr.
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by focus7: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
24SEVEN:

Pained Yoruba souls, if your Tinubu is so popular why dont he pick the ticket of any party and contest the presidency. If he gets 1000 votes in Rivers, i'll become a Revd Fr.
I insist that Tinubu is far more popular than anyone in your family members, your village, local government, your state and your region. You can prove me wrong by mentioning one person and let's check it out.

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by 24SEVEN: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
focus7:
I insist that Tinubu is far more popular than anyone in your family members, your village, local government, your state and your region. You can prove me wrong by mentioning one person and let's check it out.

He should test his popularity by contesting for the presidency. Since he believes he made Buhari the president, it's time for him to become president.

Or are you saying he isnt good enough to be president or what?
Re: Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari by RepoMan007: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lol. He handed over to ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana / Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.