Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m (11127 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / US Blocks $550m Sani Abacha Loot / Repatriation Of $550m Abacha Loot: U.S Court Clears Legal Hurdle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by harmbhrosz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nairastake:

Common shut up osiso... Kids of nowadays sef... Do you know the oil producing states in Nigeria? Mention the states that made up SS and SE... Better go face your book and leave issues like this for mature minds.

Isi di gi ka isi Niger Deltans
since the only thing a suppose adult like you can do is troll on one's opinion like an slowpoke, Everyone that doesn't dwell in your reason is a kid
Or a dum.b like you haven't heard of Niger delta republic before?
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by harmbhrosz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kyllahmc:
so what do you want?
Niger delta republic... Once this Nigeria breakdown I'll rather prefer we stay alone that have another contraption with another region...

I won't forget what mum told me about the war on how our people were treated by the ibos
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by Rossikk(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
divinehand2003:
All those satellites that we've shot into space, what benefits have Nigerians gained from it?

You can easliy go on the National Space Agency site and find out. You do know they have website. right?
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by harmbhrosz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
sleekyjay:

lol, we?
oga Abeg speak for urself...
when the moving train passes if u still wanna dwell with Nigeria, OYO as for we the "Other People" biafra is bae #kizzez
nobody is talking about dwelling in Nigeria, Fight for your region and not another contraption that your future generations will start crying of breaking up again...

It's Niger Delta republic you should be clamouring for.

Later the likes of you will start shouting that your oil money is being used to develop another state

Or you think if we don't have oil they'll claim us to be Biafranss
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by harmbhrosz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
centboy123456:

Oga am form Niger Deltans and I must tell u Niger
Deltas we are past of biafra and we are biafra like it or not we are baifra and together we will get there biaifra must stand no matter what if u like mob ban me I don't care biafra must come
Then fight for your region too, we're only in this fight together because we have a common goal... Start having the mindset of having our own republic... Not a contraption that will cause another future wahala
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by divinehand2003(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rossikk:

You can easliy go on the National Space Agency site and find out. You do know they have website. right?

The satellites have no meaningful benefit to us right now. Let's concentrate with tackling more pressing issues like power, transportation , agriculture, housing, portable water supply, housing, economy and education .

Telecommunications will grow with time as we prosper in other fields.
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by bukifemi1: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
wink wink grin
Re: FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m by bukifemi1: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
good one ... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SWOT Analysis For MMM / Gunmen Shoot People In Twon Brass, Bayelsa Over Political Tussle (Photos) / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.