Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (32210 Views)

Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos / Obasanjo Visits Tambuwal, Shagari And Sultan Of Sokoto / Shagari And Alex Ekwueme's Salaries 36years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Profnedu(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Fulani get fine fine babes
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ibroh22(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Einl(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2016
casttlebarbz:
and also Fayose fulani policehunters

And if he goes to space we go call NASA.

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Oxenomy: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2016
modath:
Dear hardcore tribalists :

George Okoro is in charge of an aspect of the wedding.. 2 core northerners!!!! shocked shocked

Money knows no tribe nor religion, all it recognizes is CLASS & PEER... It minds its own biznes & stays within its own circle... Get your lives together!!!
Making a tribal induced comment regarding this thread shows that you are a chronic tribalist too but you're unaware.. It's eating you deep, please change before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Naff24(f): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl and Yarimo be confirmed WICKED fellow grin grin.....Abeg If he choose to disappear nko grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2016
THE RICH GET RICHER AND THR POOR GET ..........MAY GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:

You forgot FRSC, VIO, Man 'O' War, NDLEA and Catholic cadets.

dont forget the boys and girls scout
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by kazyhm(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Clinton9000:
See them...enjoying and lavishing Niger Delta oil money while Niger Deltans are suffering. Afonjas...oyah come worship your masters oh!

for your mind

remember the parable in the bible

one with one gift burry his/hers
one with five gift multiply his/hers

victims will always act their scene

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by orbgoblin: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2016
yarimo:
That means NAMADI SAMBO will be at the wedding fatiha. EFCC,ICPC, DSS, POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE and NSCDC please be at alert undecided
including the ghost busters so in case he has a heart attack and dies from seeing all these ur security operatives they can catch the ghost and prevent it from escaping to where ever.

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Hefemale:
As third or fourth wife. I no follow
ask Google
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Einl(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
abbeyty:

dont forget the boys and girls scout
Read slowly all the comments. We already mentioned that.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Einl(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Naff24:
Einl and Yarimo be confirmed WICKED fellow grin grin.....Abeg If he choose to disappear nko grin

We can always enlist the help of Dementors in Harry Potter.

Make we see where him wan disappear go.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:

Read slowly all the comments. We already mentioned that.

ohh my bad, i did not see it
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Einl(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
abbeyty:

ohh my bad, i did not see it

No wahala...you're on point.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
yarimo:
ok sir, I have just been waking up .post his pictures while attending state house meeting as former VP or you are a gullible BIG fOOl
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by klax(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Look at people seeking breakaway, look at people who want biafra, look at them jubilating oh heaven see my own people.

I'm sorry for my race honestly I'm sorry a goat called me this early morning to celebrate this news so now we are all Nigeria simply one person from shagari is marrying one person from kanu misguided boy isn't This is why no other tribes take us serious.

If kanu entire family likes let them go and marry all shagari plus buhari family including dogara family kanu has sinned against the law for uttering and Insunuating war and hate in the name of fighting for fair share of power must remain in jail till he learn a good lesson.

A bloody jokers you guys think such smart game will save him a big lie. One frustrated lazy failure from UK came to waste people lives just for a failed project that lack merit and no who that matters backing and think it will work mba biko.

For the couple congratulations but to think that will change things as per kanu it's a fail bid.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by AK481(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Oba of Benin and the entire senior witches in Benin should he decide to disappear.
Nemadi must be caught,all of escape route must be block.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Shome36(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:

and NYSC.
Hahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Buhari is incompetent and clueless... his government is just favouring only the rich ... Buhari I spite on ur grave
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by OOOS: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Choi! She's very 'tall' o. The prettiest bride I'm seeing this year.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:

We can always enlist the help of Dementors in Harry Potter.

Make we see where him wan disappear go.
if he chose to disappear, Ehh na to look for IMMANS, PASTORS and other NATIVE DOCTORS to pray and do they magic for him to re appear grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by CuteTj(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:

Catholic cadets.
I'm sure those ones job is to arrest sinners. Since some people are of the opinion that Sambo is a sinner, we should just let catholic cadets handle his case instead of DSS, EFCC and the other agencies you and the other guy mentioned o...
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Max24: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Thank God ! At least this one is not going to be 4th wife. These people up there and there funny ways of life.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by hucienda: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
This Igbo boy don hammer o.

Noticed he's like the official photographer of the elite northerners.

Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Coolboi05(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
sekem:
I don't understand.

If he's Namadi Sambo's son-in-law, then it means that he's already married to Namadi's daughter.

Okay, now I get it.

This beautiful babe is just going to be a second wife...
Smh...If he is a brother to sambo's wife, what is he to sambo??
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PaulIdu: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
She is pretty ,God bless their union
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
yarimo:
That means NAMADI SAMBO will be at the wedding fatiha. EFCC,ICPC, DSS, POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE and NSCDC please be at alert undecided
Thanks for the reminder, one of the EFCC operative has seen this just now
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Eco2580:

Thanks for the reminder, one of the EFCC operative has seen this just now
very good swing into action when the needs arise. grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
modath:
Dear hardcore tribalists :

George Okoro is in charge of an aspect of the wedding.. 2 core northerners!!!! shocked shocked

Money knows no tribe nor religion, all it recognizes is CLASS & PEER... It minds its own biznes & stays within its own circle... Get your lives together!!!

So true.

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Rich Marrying the Rich ( Political and Financial Alignment )

grin grin grin grin

That is how smart people roll. The poor only whine, cry, and yell "thief"; instead of having a plan for getting their own share.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
yarimo:
if he chose to disappear, Ehh na to look for IMMANS, PASTORS and other NATIVE DOCTORS to pray and do they magic for him to re appear grin

N if he branch enter Lagos, LASTMA go catch am
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Hefemale: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
musa7m:
ask Google
like you don't know the answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.