Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88631 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Kgdavid(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
my argument wasn't on if all rich people"s behaviours are the same, hence my addition of "sensible" in my earlier comments, infact i agree with you on that. My opinion was formed from experience on the sensible rich people i work for, perhaps that may be why i have adopted the position that i did on the behaviour of the chinese Rich guy. Obviously i ve not met or worked with all rich people . Pardon me! Infact you gave an example of mayweather, i agree on that too, you have changed my opinion, not entirely though, on the behaviours of Rich people. well..some rich people grin. I put my hand up!

We learn every day, i do not have to go to school to have common knowledge and not every one who went to school is intelligent, life experiences, travelling and meeting learned people can teach one alot. Some people are in certain jobs not because they hold a degree but because of their experience and been aquinted with the right individuals, i ve learnt some thing today from you, ciao! grin

however i still think that the behaviour of this chinese fella regardless of how rich he may be is outrageous!

Alright bro, apologies for being a little rude earlier.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.
u knw wetting u dey tok at all
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Ifeanyi4real(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
He just like me grin grin ;Dkeep it up brother den go soon deport u come Nigeria
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lennycool:

Yeah but thats another email address, plus won't they just block the new one?
they usually don't block it
I have 2 others asides this

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by walosky(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.
bro, forget! thay guy get moneyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ManTiger(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have been reading comments and see how people are castigating this dude, mehn, every rational man with so much money at his disposal can do what he did, what is the different between this dude and people who spray money with gun machine in occassion,I have had an encounter with Lebanese before and they are very saucy, they don't care how you feel plus he owes his money, he spend it anyhow he likes.

He made his point,
He proved he has got the money,
He proved he is not broke,
He paid and destroy the shop,
It's a win win situation for the shop owner and him,

The attendant loose because it may take awhile to fix the shop and have some stock which means no wages!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Edum13656: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Whizpeter:
When I can't even afford an iPhone 7 clone, someone is buying and damaging at the same time!! sad cry

u can't afford an ordinary phone, and u were beefing the Uyo man that bought Camry for his wife.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by mylove4him(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
favourmic:

Your love for me right?... Lol don't mind them Jare ife MI...... Lol
Love kwa

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

Alright bro, apologies for being a little rude earlier.
no qualms! As i ve mentioned i learn every day, i don't know it all, besides knowledgeable folks(like me tongue) admits when they get things wrong and willing to learn further.ciao!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:

The first technological wonder of the world (the Pyramid) was designed by and built by Africans in Egypt here in Africa.

The said Pyramid was built by African engineers who schooled in Azar university- Egypt, Fez university- Morocco, and Timbuktu university- Mali. All of these universities predates any European university. Indeed, they were respectively the oldest schools in the world.

Everything was all fine with Africa. In fact, we were already ahead of Europe in many areas. Nothing was wrong with Africa until about the 1400 century when white people unfortunately made contact with us. The rest is history.

But, whether we can recontruct ourself, YES, that's completely possible. But, it needs YOU to first understand we had a life before we met white people and that we will indeed prosper when we cut off from the west and take our destiny into our own hands.

Fez university Morocco, the oldest educational institution in the world- GUINESS WORLD RECORDS http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/oldest-university

The statement in bold is not entirely true.

Sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa may be on the same continent but they are worlds apart.

Now ask yourself, when Egypt was the peak of civilization, why did civilization not trinkle down to other empires in Sub-Saharan Africa?

It's why North Africa is far more developed than Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding SA and we know the reason why).

Sub-Saharan Africa is the cradle of mankind, yet in all of our civilizations until the visit of the Europeans and Arabians, architecture was majorly just mud houses. From the Zulu empire to Oyo empire in Nigeria/Benin Republic.

Yet, the Egyptians had built pyramids and many other edifices while staying on the same continent.

All the three universities you mentioned are actually Islamic universities brought to Africa by the Arabians. Those who built the pyramids did not go to those schools. So, that bit of information is not accurate.

The truth is that Sub-Saharan Africa has lagged behind in every sense of the world since time immemorial. And it is shameful, considering that everyone in every continent on the planet emigrated from Sub-Saharan Africa.

Yet while the Northern Africans had the Pyramids and Ishta's Gate, the Middle Easterners had the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (or Nineveh, depending on who you ask), the Amphitheater and Appian Way in Europe, the Great Wall and Taj Mahal in Asia, and the Aztec temples in South America, we have nothing of comparable glory in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Of course, we can credit the Benin empire for having street-lights before the arrival of the Europeans and a really long wall (prolly longer but not as high as the Great Wall of China) and many other lesser-known achievements of other Sub-Saharan empires. But really we can't compare that to the achievements of other Empires across the oceans. The Egyptians already had a standing navy with better ships than the canoes the Binis and Yorubas used at least 5,000 years before we had the Bini and Oyo empire.

So, maybe you need to understand world history a little bit.

The Europeans did awfully. Not just in Sub-Saharan Africa, but also in North Africa, Asia, South America, and North America.

However, if you look at 60 years after the Europeans ended their unlawful occupation, North Africa, Asia, South America and North America are miles ahead of Sub-Saharan Africa.

India is the 5th largest economy in the world. China is the second. Japan is the third. Egypt produces more power than Nigeria. Let's not talk about South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, even UAE. As at 1960, Nigeria had better prospects than most of these countries, now, your guess is as good as mine regarding these countries.

In fact, the only country in Sub-Saharan Africa that looks anything like a decent country that turned alright is South Africa. And we all know it's not the sole effort of Sub-Saharans in the country that made such feat possible. It was the Europeans.

Now, I'm not saying we can't get up. Kenya is looking like they have grey-matter, Botswana too. But let's quit sporting this victim mentality. We weren't the only ones who suffered at the hands of the Europeans. The Europeans did worse than what they did in Bini in Mexico.

Sub-Saharan Africa was not comparable to other regions in the world before the Europeans came over. They aren't comparable after the Europeans left.

Maybe, we should quit blaming every other person but ourselves, and start accepting that still voice that continues reverbrating in our head. That regardless of what we've suffered, where we are now is more of our fault than anyone's.

I don't lick White ass, but you can't argue against facts.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Still cancelling I see. You lord of defiled rectum.

Continue cancelling, may be one day your anus will be cancel with a Iroko tree.

[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by natedalo: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:
This is Asians subliminally telling you they're tired of the west and don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. Few weeks ago, a Chinese man also bought 6 iPhone7 and gave them to his dog.

This is the mentality that set them free. Long time ago they realized they must keep some distance from western nations, if they must be successful. They took their destiny into their own hands and success came their way. So, they know better now the west is nobody's friend.
Thats a very big lie. Western nations have brought progress and civilization to all corners of the globe.

Just look at south korea, saudi arabia, dubai, japan. Aren't they progressing?

Africas backwardness is not because of western civilization rather it is being alleviated by western civilization. The surest way to progress is actually friendship with the west not china that would exploit you or russia that would sell you weapons for you to kill yourself.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
redcliff:

Next time dont overpay him. Pay him for the stuff look for a random passerbygive them the extra change or another shopper and pay for their items. Overpaying a rude attendant is like paying them for dow grading you.. you lost extra cash to someone who did not deserve it. He would be the happier person at the end of the day

That's what ego can do to you, it distorts one's reasoning ability.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by TRUCE20(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Krystale:
if u dont have, beg rather than insult

beg u or who?lol
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by TRUCE20(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
chat2deen:

Even Ola-money bought 16 bottles of ace of spades champagne n wash his hands n wrist watch.

and that's to show how rich he is?smh
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Whizpeter(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Edum13656:

u can't afford an ordinary phone, and u were beefing the Uyo man that bought Camry for his wife.

Are you partially blind? Did you see my moniker on that thread? Or you just want to look for trouble this sunday afternoon? Abeg swerve!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
natedalo:
Thats a very big lie. Western nations have brought progress and civilization to all corners of the globe.

Just look at south korea, saudi arabia, dubai, japan. Aren't they progressing?

Africas backwardness is not because of western civilization rather it is being alleviated by western civilization. The surest way to progress is actually friendship with the west not china that would exploit you or russia that would sell you weapons for you to kill yourself.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

The fact we were better off before our unfortunate contact with the west nollifies your assertion. See my corresponce with the other guy.

Civilization is not a western product nor even a western thing. The world's first advanced civilization was Egypt- here in Africa.

Neither China nor Japan developed because of the west. Both cultures indeed have been fighting off western control since time immemorial.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by skales67(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
I heard of a guy in the east whose greatest enemy bought a G-Wagon way back in 2014 and when the guy was posing in the village with it, he bought his and used it to ferry firewood from the bush to his house only after making sure his rival saw it.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by amsoslim(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=eezeribe post=50623250]Because of one stupid attendant who will never own a business in his or her lifetime...

That's how they spoil people's business, especially in developing countries like Nigeria...

If I were the shop owner, I will quietly sack the attendant, then on his or her way home, send some thugs to give him or her a good acid bath.

SMH for bad employees [/q]

that is a boko haram behavioir hope you know that......

uote] grin[quote author=eezeribe post=50623250]Because of one stupid attendant who will never own a business in his or her lifetime...

That's how they spoil people's business, especially in developing countries like Nigeria...

If I were the shop owner, I will quietly sack the attendant, then on his or her way home, send some thugs to give him or her a good acid bath.

SMH for bad employees [/qoute]

D-<that is a boko haram behavioir hope you know that......
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by george3132001(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
What will happen to the attendant, sack or promotion?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
he could have share all the 15 iPhone for anybody who enter the store at that time and I'm sure that could pass the message better that he has money
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by dollyinxx(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Destructive manner is a psychiatric problem, precisely schizophrenia, I really feel for this good looking lunatic, he needs help
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by pressplay411(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Spoilt brat.
You can't work hard for your money just to waste it like this.
He obviously inherited his wealth.
God punish d fowl. He deserves to be kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
dollyinxx:
Destructive manner is a psychiatric problem, precisely schizophrenia, I really feel for this good looking lunatic, he needs help
Are you a psychologist? Did you study psychology in school ? Did you teach yourself about psychology? Are you a doctor ? How did you arrive by your deduction? Please read more about schizophrenia. I am not trying to be rude even if it seems as such, I am sorry.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by iDealWithFools: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Please, someone who has excess brain matter should lend this guy some.

I mean come on.

I don't know what to call this. How is all this sh*t relevant to someone in Thailand (or China) smashing iPhones and paying for it because he was angered by a rude attendant?

[size=22pt]I like kids[/size]and that's why I'm suggesting that whoever knows this kid here should take him for a comprehensive psychological and psychiatry evaluation. He needs help.

-Lord
Lezznjr. This is where our friend the Lord of under age anus professed to liking kids.

He supports homosexuality, so he sought after the anus of under age boys to allay his shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by pedrilo: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
God u r a fair God, giv me my own billions too
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by caye(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
I hope you know that:
In Thailand, you can get
fake Rolex
Fake Louis Vuitton
Even fake Lamborghini
So what is special about fake iPhone 7 o?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by lezznjr: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
Lezznjr. This is where our friend the Lord of under age anus professed to liking kids.

He supports homosexuality, so he sought after the anus of under age boys to allay his shame.
Lolz, I saw that posts, man, who takes instructions from an ignoramus who doesn't even know what statutes age limits is declared!

Lolz, the slowpoke thought he was so learned until I exposed him for the analphabetic schmuck he is.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by iDealWithFools: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz, I saw that posts, man, who takes instructions from an ignoramus who doesn't even know what statutes age limits is declared!

Lolz, the slowpoke thought he was so learned until I exposed him for the analphabetic schmuck he is.

He's a failed faggot_ He thought faggotry will make him famous.

What a disgraced bedbug he is.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by lezznjr: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
He's a failed faggot_ He thought faggotry will make him famous.

What a disgraced bedbug he is.
The son of motley fool keeps going about in circles wanting to prove he isn't a bemused paedophiliac when he keeps deleting his own posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.