Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88622 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Pylony(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Make i hear words jare, am sure those are clone chinese models... grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Commykaka: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Eh

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
All these broke ass niggas commenting like they have enough money that they can now dictate how others should spend their money.

If you don't like what he did, f**k you.

If you think you'd have done better, f**k you.

If you think he didn't do the right thing, f**k you.

When you make your own money, you can use it how you please.

Someone made his own money, and chose to use it to send a vital lesson. You that do not know the person from Adam, nor how he worked for the money is judging him.

See all of them. Senior Special Advisers on how to spend money. Why not you open a personal finance blog and profit your limitless wealth of wisdom.

Iranu!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
omoiyalayi:
I wonder why some people will be shouting recession recession for what is happening in another man's country. As if nigeria recession affect other country.

No mind them..

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by muiniz: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
LOL dude am sorry but you super wrong. That dude isn't from Thailand but is Chinese and he sure is speaking Chinese (mandarin) because I can hear him vividly loud and clear. The dudes wife/gf/lover whom he has been in a relationship for years left him to go marry another guy (the owner of that shop) so he came to brag that he is richer than who his ex left him for. He paid for the phones and the entire shop and destroyed it. I see them here all the time Chinese billionaires are crazy this is how they behave. This guy is even poor a lot do worst than him day in day out. So OP don't miss lead people please next time say Asian dude if you not sure of the person origin thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

Read my post again. I never said he was broke and I never compared him to mr Dangote or mr Gates.

Pls quote the right person.

sorry dear. it wasn't actually meant for you. but I just modified.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Kgdavid(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.

You are not rich yet you are schooling the world on how "real" rich people act? Who told you he has no employees or a business? Perhaps your own business is struggling... who told you all business owners are in the same boat?

People always make these interesting assumptions about how rich people are; eg, real rich people are humble, real rich people save, real rich people don't buy things.

Well i have been up close with some really rich people and i'll tell you that they are just like everybody else. Some are level headed, some are prone to misbehaving. Some are remarkably proud. Some are remarkably humble.

At the end of the day, the money was his, the iphones were his. Everyone is entitled to their own brand of foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Benoxvals(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
@ o.p,how could that be Thailand when both the man and the seller are all speaking Chinese(?)

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by XaintJoel20: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin
Please share the videos. I wanna see them.
I won't commit suicide...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by eezeribe(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Because of one stupid attendant who will never own a business in his or her lifetime...

That's how they spoil people's business, especially in developing countries like Nigeria...

If I were the shop owner, I will quietly sack the attendant, then on his or her way home, send some thugs to give him or her a good acid bath.

SMH for bad employees

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by talk2alabama: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Like seriously that was a bad character from the attendant.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by delerx(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks for sharing more light. That's from someone in China, b4 some people start making stupid comments.some people here no get common sense @all
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by kenx1(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Poor cusomer relationship...serve dem right
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Collins0609(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016
The female attendants no try,y doubt a customer ability.u should tell him d price if he cant afford it, then dont sale,its ur job to attend to customer not to query them.only God knows what the daughter of Jezebel told him.i wonder y some women dont think twice to tougue lash a guy and subject another woman child to psycological torment.she get luck if na Nigeria na slap she for chop,then she will term it physical abuse
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by kennykg(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
The store owner must be really happy just got more more for less stress. If it was in Nigeria those phones na straight to computer village.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by chigoizie7(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
The reason we make money, I mean loads of money is to avoid being insulted or intimidated by anyone.

This guy made the money and still decides to be simple in nature, making the stupid attendant to question him. To me that is insulting.

Well. He just proved to be the real boss.

Just like my guy, he hates intimidation.

He doesn't drink alcohol, but he enjoys watching football matches @ the viewing centres instead of watching alone in his house. The owner of the viewing centre knows he doesn't drink alcohol so, he orders for water mostly and every other person working in the centre knows that, even some people wey de watch match too as he is kinda a regular customer. Btw, it is their policy that u buy drinks if u must be @ the centre, but u don't pay for watching the matches, ur bottle of beer is your ticket here.

One day, he was just sitting down when one rude girl came to him and was like, bros abeg, u have to leave unless u buy beer, the guy look am, tell am say him no de drink beer, say na water him de drink, na so the Babe provoke oh, " u wan make my oga sack me? " " abeg I can not loose my job simply because u can't afford a bottle of beer, u have to start leaving b4 my oga comes back and meet u here" my guy still calm down tell am say their oga sabi am say him no de drink beer, even others wey de work their tell the girl say make him free the guy, she no gree, people wey de watch match tell am same thing, she begin halla for them, weda dem go give am work if oga sack am. Na so my guy provoke tell am make she count everyone wey they for the viewing center, bring one one bottle each for them and den calculate his bills, the girl did it, he gave her money and requested for his change, d girl no bring change till the match end, na there gbege start, I think it was a balance of 270 or so. As the guy begin halla for the girl, oga came back, as them narrate everything wey happen, upon all the beggings, na so the girl take loose the job as oga sack am sharperly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2016
Na wa o.. For this Buhari period...
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
lovelygurl:
What a waste of money. He could have used it to help those who really need it!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by chat2deen(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2016
TRUCE20:
may God of buhari starve this nigga,e just spoil money sha inside this recession#motafuka

Even Ola-money bought 16 bottles of ace of spades champagne n wash his hands n wrist watch.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by imitateMe(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2016
sheddo619:
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message
Well said bro. Some of those ladies deserve to be humiliated.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by sisisioge: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Chai!

Even as e be say craaaze dey worry the attendance, should the buyer too follow crazzee? He obviously can afford it but he will sure be sorry later when he reflects on his folly.

By the way, good or bad publicity...both na publicity. The phone producer will soon send the guy a special invite for the next users's forum and possibly gifted the phone he wanted initially. The shop owner too is about to get a direct dealership abi some interests, the attendance is about to get a much needed customer centric training. All is about to be left with one benefit or the other...hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by rouge007: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

Makes sense
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2016
LADIES cherish such men
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2016
When I destroyed 20 G-wagons nobody knew about it undecided
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Youngzedd(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.

You can never tell what and how those guys spend their money.

You see, there's always something a man spend more money on. Some will say that cannot spend much on car, phones etc check well they maybe spending excess on professional $lut$.

Just me, I can spend a lot to get a gadget but I cannot spend a dime just to have fun with a woman(away match).

So bone that thing, some people are just hot tempered and when they're angry, they can do crazy things.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by higherpower: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2016
At the end, if this is true! it may be that he is spending from inheritance. What difference with those who pop champagne and pour them on wrist watches in the club?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by sisisioge: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

Wowzerful!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by kmaxx(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:

Correct!

Okay... Mr Rich guy now I know you can afford more than just an iphone 7.

If I were the shop owner, I would still ask you the same question a thousand times, perhaps in different versions.

Keep buying & destroying.... I no loss anyfin!

Sometimes I wonder how some 'Rich dudes' make their money.

By this ur action who u elp?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by seenter84: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Abi na stage stunt
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by FTbomb(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
redcliff:

Next time dont overpay him. Pay him for the stuff look for a random passerbygive them the extra change or another shopper and pay for their items. Overpaying a rude attendant is like paying them for dow grading you.. you lost extra cash to someone who did not deserve it. He would be the happier person at the end of the day
you're totally right. something similar happened to me when i wanted to buy a belt in a market. the foolish boy kept showing me low quality ones..... but when i pointed to another one and asked for the price, he just laughed and said i couldn't afford it. out of anger i went to next seller and asked for the price of that particular belt. he said N7,500. although, i know it's not the correct price but i quickly counted the money and paid him. the fool was so pained. he tried to tease me with 'oga, no be fight na'...but i pretended i didn't hear him..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by adeadeyera(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Where are them computer village boys. Thailand is now the hotbed for iPhone 7 spare parts.

Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Youngzedd(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
chigoizie7:
The reason we make money, I mean loads of money is to avoid being insulted or intimidated by anyone.

This guy made the money and still decides to be simple in nature, making the stupid attendant to question him. To me that is insulting.

Well. He just proved to be the real boss.

Just like my guy, he hates intimidation.

He doesn't drink alcohol, but he enjoys watching football matches @ the viewing centres instead of watching alone in his house. The owner of the viewing centre knows he doesn't drink alcohol so, he orders for water mostly and every other person working in the centre knows that, even some people wey de watch match too as he is kinda a regular customer. Btw, it is their policy that u buy drinks if u must be @ the centre, but u don't pay for watching the matches, ur bottle of beer is your ticket here.

One day, he was just sitting down when one rude girl came to him and was like, bros abeg, u have to leave unless u buy beer, the guy look am, tell am say him no de drink beer, say na water him de drink, na so the Babe provoke oh, " u wan make my oga sack me? " " abeg I can not loose my job simply because u can't afford a bottle of beer, u have to start leaving b4 my oga comes back and meet u here" my guy still calm down tell am say their oga sabi am say him no de drink beer, even others wey de work their tell the girl say make him free the guy, she no gree, people wey de watch match tell am same thing, she begin halla for them, weda dem go give am work if oga sack am. Na so my guy provoke tell am make she count everyone wey they for the viewing center, bring one one bottle each for them and den calculate his bills, the girl did it, he gave her money and requested for his change, d girl no bring change till the match end, na there gbege start, I think it was a balance of 270 or so. As the guy begin halla for the girl, oga came back, as them narrate everything wey happen, upon all the beggings, na so the girl take loose the job as oga sack am sharperly.

I love this man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.