Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88628 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
iDealWithFools:
Lezznjr. This is where our friend the Lord of under age anus professed to liking kids.

He supports homosexuality, so he sought after the anus of under age boys to allay his shame.

Okay, so you read this,

"I like kids and that's why I'm suggesting that whoever knows this kid here should take him for a comprehensive psychological and psychiatry evaluation. He needs help."

And inferred that I am a pedophile.

Okay, pray tell, do you HATE kids?

-Lord
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
When Chinkos indulge in yahoo yahoo it intoxicates their minds like anyone else. At least we've seen it's not only naija boys who act a fool from ill-gotten wealth.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Those who asked for video said about Chinese people and their way of life , no commit suicide oh

http://www.kwai.com/i/photo/lwx?cc=copylink&fid=257715920&et=1_i%2F1549626152783712258_p0&type=2&userId=70414688&photoId=973570106

http://www.kwai.com/i/photo/lwx?cc=copylink&fid=257715920&et=1_i%2F1549628204430667780_p0&type=2&userId=144175912&photoId=1180882436
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ebenholer(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is craze at highest order... Why on earth will animalistic animal be wasteful in such way. What a life!!!!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
TRUCE20:
may God of buhari starve this nigga,e just spoil money sha inside this recession#motafuka
i guess u haven't actually been in that guys shoe!!! When u actually wanna buy sth outside your country And a white dude looks at u and perceives already that u can't even afford it... smh!!! Neva mind! U won't understand
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by misscall247: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
sheddo619:
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message
Neva look down on ppl
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by TRUCE20(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Codes151:
i guess u haven't actually been in that guys shoe!!! When u actually wanna buy sth outside your country And a white dude looks at u and perceives already that u can't even afford it... smh!!! Neva mind! U won't understand

bruh,its uncalled for,the whole shop destroyed,OK what did he gain?nothing!if it was even one iPhone or 2,its still cool na
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
TRUCE20:

bruh,its uncalled for,the whole shop destroyed,OK what did he gain?nothing!if it was even one iPhone or 2,its still cool na
bros! I enter Calgary to buy iPhone 5 that year n iPad! The dude on seeing me, just referred me to cheaper phone and even said window shopping not allowed!!! I vex but sha as a Naija boy I paid cash which he was even scared to collect, they had to call the manager and all... this people can actually underrate boys
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
TRUCE20:

if I had enough self that day I for but like 3 dash ppl. Yes I did rubbish the guy with my mouth sha but e still pain me
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by TRUCE20(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Codes151:
bros! I enter Calgary to buy iPhone 5 that year n iPad! The dude on seeing me, just referred me to cheaper phone and even said window shopping not allowed!!! I vex but sha as a Naija boy I paid cash which he was even scared to collect, they had to call the manager and all... this people can actually underrate boys

bros ehn DAT one na everywhere e dey happen, buh 15iphones too much and the whole shop, make e buy d phone dash seff better

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by itznicco: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mehn some dudes shaa. I think the right thing he would have done was to pay for the I phone 7 and give it to those who can't even afford it rather than damaging it. It doesn't make much sense.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
techcloud:
I call on all the powers that make things BE. Make me BE this rich too. Amen.

I can bet you he didn't make his money by lazily lying in bed typing a prayer to the gods.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
lala na your mate dey scatter money so o,the thing wey youbdey struggle to buy,na him my man destroy within 5 mins. Your own na to ban people ,money you no get tongue tongue
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by canDy4eva(f): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.
i pray an attendant never insult u.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Arrow24: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

Call Buhari oh grin
lol uncle ah no sure say baba Buhari go HEAR me ooo so once again uncle CAN I GET SOME DOLLARS cool 8 grin) cheesy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by PrinceGallant: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
techcloud:
I call on all the powers that make things BE. Make me BE this rich too. Amen.

You don't understand that this one is a prodigal son. He is not a type to see and pray. Besides, I see the video as movie far away from reality.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ceda99: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Respect
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by eche45(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
He is an idiota, believe it or not Rich people do not behave in this manner, that guy is a broke ass, real Rich people do not waste money they are always looking for a way to save money or make more money.

I can bet my ass bill gate, dangote or donald trump (as foolish as they say he is) will never behave in this manner. I don't blame the broke ass he has no employees or tax man to pay wether business is making profit or not.
E pain YOU say im no dash you one?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by techcloud(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
ExInferis:

I can bet you he didn't make his money by lazily lying in bed typing a prayer to the gods.

Who is this one Hasty generalization is the opium of fools. Get a life.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Shop owners need to train their sales reps on customer care practices.

You dot insult the customer as the customer is the reason why you are on that counter, he pays your wages.

He even pays your boss.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by techcloud(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
PrinceGallant:

You don't understand that this one is a prodigal son. He is not a type to see and pray. Besides, I see the video as movie far away from reality.

I don't pray to be like him in character. I just want to be stinkingly rich!!!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
canDy4eva:
i pray an attendant never insult u.
i don't understand what you mean Could you explain please!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na China e happen na grin that must be a China iPhone and China rolls Royce. .no doubt about it
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Youngtrice(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

You can check youku.com or download kuaishou app. It's called Kwai on App Store I think. If you have enough MB to spare , you can watch them gift each other millions online ... lucky people
Thanks a lot bro
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Krystale: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
TRUCE20:

beg u or who?lol
not disrespecting u. Just saying in general he shouldnt be insulted
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by valnelly(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
That dude is an idiot.. He has madness running in his blood.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
techcloud:

Who is this one Hasty generalization is the opium of fools. Get a life.

Poverty don twist ur mind.

Broke idiot motherfukker.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
crotonite:
i stand with the man sha...but sincerely, he shouldn't have destroyed the phones. why not just buy them all and give them out freely to the needy.

As far a I phone is concerned I am among the needy, please register me Sir!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:

some of you will just be making noise up and down like a clown, if you don't agree with the say you done agree,

But don't call him broke, imagine an attendant asking you that can you afford a product you went to a show room to see and inquire on....calculate the cost 15 iPhones and do you even know what a Rolls Royce Ghost is?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by TULLOP: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2016
I honestly do Not support what he did but some attendants can be more than annoying especially those bank workers.ive had a fair share of such experience but there are better ways to handle them in case one come across such people.let me share a little story of mine i can remember well.
Few years back,i went to the bank close to a market area to make a withdrawal of about 100k to buy stuffs in the market,only for the cashier at the bank look at me and kept the withdrawal booklet asking me to stand aside as she was busy answering some men and women who appeared rich as well and was standing up to greet them in a very polite manner,i was very angry but kept my calm,it was getting worse when she had to answer about 4 people.i then called the branch manager where i opened the account to tell him about the incident,he immediately called the branch and the manager came out to me apologizing and i said its okay.he wanted to take the booklet but i asked him to let the lady do it,immidiately she logged in,she looked at me again and couldnt raise up her head all through,am like "Your eyes don see wetin u no expect".she then apologized and said sorry,i said no problem and dashed her 2k from the money.she almost knelt down to say thank you inside her cubicle.later that evening,my phone rang,it was this lady,she introduced herself and said she wanted to apologize that she took my number on the account and would like to be a friend.i told her what she did was illegal to take my number without the managers approval but she begged and said she wanted to thank me and also be friends.we started chatting,she asked if i was single,work i do,told her my business,she did another research i guess and bla bla bla.and few days later she begged to be my girlfriend.i thought it was a joke till she started sending nudes and all sorts,i was tempted by her beauty but decided to stay faithful to my fiancee and be careful but played along,she even came around to my business place but i sighted her from my office upstairs and told my workers not to give her a chance to meet me,that same weekend she told me she will be coming to my area and will like to lodge in a hotel so she can spend the weekend with me.i agreed knowing right inside myself that i wont be there with her then i let my fiancee handle the rest until she stopped calling.Moral of the story:DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.we all are attendants to one person,one way or the other,Stay Humble and work hard.Its going to be a blessed week for us all!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by 19naia(m): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2016
He is making a valid point in a crude way.
Life is not about money or Nice things and he knows that.
He has money and he has nice things -no doubt.

The problems in life do not come about because we have or do not have money. They come about from how we regard or handle one another regardless of if we have money or not.

The woman treated him like he was unworthy. It should not be so for a poor man nor a rich man. The way we treat each other keeps us from the peace and satisfaction we need as one human family on earth.

But this man is probably no perfect person himself. He may ride around in rolls royce trying to get people to love him for what he has rather than what he gives. I would advise him to go back to the village, carry a hoe and do some farming for some time until his clothes are very dirty and healthy crops are growing all over the land. I will commend him on that before i commend him for riding around in big cars while using big phones.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=LordAdam post=50628069]

The statement in bold is not entirely true.

Sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa may be on the same continent but they are worlds apart.

I said Africa!. Not north Africa.

Now ask yourself, when Egypt was the peak of civilization, why did civilization not trinkle down to other empires in Sub-Saharan Africa?

It's why North Africa is far more developed than Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding SA and we know the reason why).

The African continent of course had their developed cities and villages from time immemorial. Some part was always going to be more developed than others, and its completely normal for any society. There's no continent in the world, not even a country that is uniformly developed.

Egypt simply represented where the African culture climaxed about 4,000 years ago.

Sub-Saharan Africa is the cradle of mankind, yet in all of our civilizations until the visit of the Europeans and Arabians, architecture was majorly just mud houses. From the Zulu empire to Oyo empire in Nigeria/Benin Republic.

Everything about the degree of development in sub-saharan Africa was deleted from the history books over the 400 years of slavery. Its not a coincidence that nothing is said about development in sub-saharan Africa before the coming of Europeans. But, there're remnants to prove you wrong. THE GHANA CASTLES!. The Ghanaian king's castles that were later turned to slave holding units by Europeans were not mud huts, but buildings (some upstairs) that were far more advanced than most found in Europe at that time.

By the way, development in Europe at that time as long as homes concerned, were no more different than those in Africa, unless of course you prefer what Europeans are telling you.

Yet, the Egyptians had built pyramids and many other edifices while staying on the same continent.

Again, Egypt was simply where the African culture climaxed at that time. Like you have cities and villages all over the world. Some parts of Europe are developed than others. Example; western Europe is generally far more developed than Eastern Europe.

All the three universities you mentioned are actually Islamic universities brought to Africa by the Arabians. Those who built the pyramids did not go to those schools. So, that bit of information is not accurate.

Arabs didn't bring us those schools. If they brought those schools to us they should've had their own schools in Saudi Arabia that predates those in Africa. How could they have built us schools before building theirs?

And you say the pyramids were built by illiterates? Even today, you cannot build sphinx pyramid without concrete knowledge of Physics, mathematics, geometry!. The rocks were measured and cut equally!. In fact, the real wonder of the pyramid is below it, not above. Below the pyramid is the kings chamber beautifully designed and the story of the pyramid written on the walls!!.

By the way, ancient Arabians and most middle eastern cultures were blacks!.

The truth is that Sub-Saharan Africa has lagged behind in every sense of the world since time immemorial. And it is shameful, considering that everyone in every continent on the planet emigrated from Sub-Saharan Africa.

Yet while the Northern Africans had the Pyramids and Ishta's Gate, the Middle Easterners had the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (or Nineveh, depending on who you ask), the Amphitheater and Appian Way in Europe, the Great Wall and Taj Mahal in Asia, and the Aztec temples in South America, we have nothing of comparable glory in Sub-Saharan Africa.

This is a lie deliberately created by Europeans to fool you. Yes, the Chinese built walls because they were warring and they needed those walls- I don't want to get into a different debate that we were warring and killing ourselves also, cause that's what the British told YOU to justify slavery.

Our exploits were in other things like arts and sculpture. The Binis were the first people in recorded history to invent copper cast arts. That's why so many far more advanced art works were massively stolen by the British from the palace of the Oba of Benin (Oba Ovonramwen) during his ousting in 1897 or thereabout. Why would the British steal inferior art works from Africa?.

Of course, we can credit the Benin empire for having street-lights before the arrival of the Europeans and a really long wall (prolly longer but not as high as the Great Wall of China) and many other lesser-known achievements of other Sub-Saharan empires. But really we can't compare that to the achievements of other Empires across the oceans. The Egyptians already had a standing navy with better ships than the canoes the Binis and Yorubas used at least 5,000 years before we had the Bini and Oyo empire.

That's also not true. As a matter of fact, if you go back in time 5,000 ago before we met Europeans, you're actually going back to a time when sub-saharan Africa was the most advanced culture on earth. At about that time an African king known as Nimrod ruled parts of east Africa and the entire Arabian peninsular. Its said his reign extended to parts of near east- Asia.

So, maybe you need to understand world history a little bit.

Yes, I studied history and I'm constantly striving to know more about history. So far, I've been able to go ahead of you. Coincidentally, today I just also placed an order for some historical materials worth over $850.00 that would be shipped me in the coming week.

The Europeans did awfully. Not just in Sub-Saharan Africa, but also in North Africa, Asia, South America, and North America.

No other place in the world did Europeans ship human beings from their lands to go develop other far away lands!. Africa is the only continent that had to supply FREE labour (slaves) to help develop the Americas, South America, North America, Asia, e.t.c. Between 1400-1800 we lost a labour force of over 200,000,000 people that would have been here helping to develop Africa.

However, if you look at 60 years after the Europeans ended their unlawful occupation, North Africa, Asia, South America and North America are miles ahead of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Asia because as I said in my original post, Asians have learnt their lessons and have kept a distance from the west.

There's no significant difference between development in South America and Africa today.

As of North America, there's no need to include that, because North America = Europe.

India is the 5th largest economy in the world. China is the second. Japan is the third. Egypt produces more power than Nigeria. Let's not talk about South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, even UAE. As at 1960, Nigeria had better prospects than most of these countries, now, your guess is as good as mine regarding these countries.

The countries you listed have learnt their lessons and keeps a distance from the west. And as I said in my original post, I want us-do the same by taking our destiny into our own hands like Asians.

In fact, the only country in Sub-Saharan Africa that looks anything like a decent country that turned alright is South Africa. And we all know it's not the sole effort of Sub-Saharans in the country that made such feat possible. It was the Europeans.

That's only because white people used FREE black labour in South Africa to develop South Africa, because they didn't plan to ever leave South Africa. Indeed, the whole of Africa ought to have been as developed as South Africa, if African resources were used to develop Africa. However, note that only a small fraction of European loots in South Africa was invested there, the major part of the loot were still taken to Europe.

Now, I'm not saying we can't get up. Kenya is looking like they have grey-matter, Botswana too. But let's quit sporting this victim mentality. We weren't the only ones who suffered at the hands of the Europeans. The Europeans did worse than what they did in Bini in Mexico.

Its a lie!. Native Americans mostly retreated into the woods and didn't allow themselves be used as slaves. Europeans from all the colonies had to source their FREE labour (slaves) wholly from Africa. When you hear slavery in the Americas, its mostly the slavery of Africans!.

Sub-Saharan Africa was not comparable to other regions in the world before the Europeans came over. They aren't comparable after the Europeans left.

The ancient Benin and Oyo arts nullifies this notion of yours. As a matter of fact, there's a university in London (Jesuit College) that's actually still using a stolen arts from sub-saharan Africa as it's school emblem till this day. Western education have condemned you to think we were always backward from time immemorial. That's what they want you to believe in order to justify slavery.

Maybe, we should quit blaming every other person but ourselves, and start accepting that still voice that continues reverbrating in our head. That regardless of what we've suffered, where we are now is more of our fault than anyone's.

I don't lick White ass, but you can't argue against facts.

Finally, what you hold dearly as facts were made up by Europeans to justify slavery. They had to give you some excuse. And its the system of education (created by them) that wants you to believe that. I've gone beyond that level of being spoon fed by any bourgeois European or brainwashed African scholar, but into an age of piecing the different histories together to arrive at a credible conclusion.

Yes, I agree with you our destiny lie in our own hands, not in the hands of the west. We should keep a distance from the west and take the bull by the horn like Asians. That had been my original comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.