Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? (6085 Views)

Why Are Ibo Girls More Fair And Prettier Than Other Tribe's Girls In Nigeria? / Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys / Reasons Why Ibo Girls Are The Most Sought-after Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ patwizkid, you should understand that i was throwing this question only to seek reasonable answers. I never concluded it as a fact and i thought NL will make a meaningful contribution to this topic, I guess i was wrong, Ibo are adorable and unique in their features and physical make up. I have nothing whatsoever against them or any other tribe, I am a true Nigeria.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by scottN(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic 09:

@ Poster
Really i dnt no wot's with d war f wrds abt not datin an ibo girl & datin 1. u Said u've neva been dumped by an ibo girl, surely a yor,hausa,Efik or sm oda tribe has done dt 2 u. your disgust 4 eatin goat meat is equivalent 2 disgust 4 eatin red meat which is cow meat, Trust me ther's notin rung with it

@ scott N
U r really dumb tinkin u get ibo girls by givin them a plate f Isiewu, were in God's name did u get tht theory 4rm, Y dnt try it,strt wooing an ibo girl & present her a plate then c wot she does, if she wldnt trow it bk in your face
Odiegwu! Tell the truth have u done it before or do u think u can do it?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by slimcblack: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
i just love food. Don't know wot y'all are on about.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by daduke2k(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
where s kanye west , he is the dude whos been cussin igbo girls , guy kedu ebe i no ,ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya. be warnd
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2009
daduke2k:

where s kanye west , he is the dude whos been cussin igbo girls , guy kedu ebe i no ,ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya. be warnd
Everybody is free to express his/herself here. It does'nt matter what he says.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2009
isiewuuu! grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by citizenY(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2009
@ George_D

On a lighter side you guys never fail to amaze me.

how can you be eating goat and

-e dey see you with him eye,

-hear you with him ear,

-smell you with him nose

-dey taste wether peepper and salt do ior e no do

-and dey take him horn dey push you commot from tableif u no wash am down with better drink grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na WaoH

BUt sha me too dey dat club. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
citizenY:

@ George_D

On a lighter side you guys never fail to amaze me.

how can you be eating goat and

-e dey see you with him eye,

-hear you with him ear,

-smell you with him nose

-dey taste wether peepper and salt do ior e no do

-and dey take him horn dey push you commot from tableif u no wash am down with better drink grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na WaoH

BUt sha me too dey dat club. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
At last i have someone with a good sense of humor and a reasonable contribution.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by daduke2k(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
@chipmonkey, u have the wrong definition of an opinion
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2009
First the M[b]u[/b]nkey is with a[b] U.[/b]

tHEN SECONDLY, I LIKE YOU TO EDUCATE ME ON WHAT AN OPINIONS IS ALL ABOUT, sORRY I DON'T HAVE A dICTIONARY AROUND ME.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by daduke2k(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
tanx 4 d correction . go find a dictionary and do the checking urself
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
Okay, was Hoping you could educate me a little bit.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
na wao. na im be say the isi-ewu club for here big ooo! shocked
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by citizenY(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ gEORGE _d

Which part you like pass?

Me na ears, tongue and nose. One my like dat na the eye him like pass.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
bros, i no dey select ooo! i dey wack every!!! grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by denony(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
THE MUNKEY SELF DEY CHOP EVERYTHING FOR THE GOAT HEAD
EVEN FOR THAILAND I MAKE SURE LOCATE IS EWU JOINT, FOR MY SHORT STAY THERE.

ISI EWU WITH CHILLED BEER IS DA IN-THING
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
wetin good no get select ooo! grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by ofala(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Poster,

this is rather a generalization that is not just UNTRUE but senseless. You are so unfortunate, you haven't dated or seen responsible Igbo girls. You can as well grab the next prostitute from you domain and come in here to talk what you do not know about Igbo girls! Anybody who is your 'friend' can rightly or wrongly request for 'something'. It's not peculiar to Igbo girls!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by ofala(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ Poster,

Its very obvious that people starts vomiting whenever they hear anything 'IBO'. Too bad for them, One advice, You are only retarding your success! Your inner self needs plain free space to push you to glory, I am proud of being an Ibo man!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2009
na isiewu we dey talk here oo. no be race!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by naliakar: 3:52am On Nov 02, 2009
Of isiewu and dignity of Igbo women. Something is surely wrong with women who singularly acquiesce to anybody carrying isiewu regardless the bent of their character. Igbo ladies are more sophisticated than that and certainly more beautiful in body soul and mind.Beside, if Yoruba men knew that was the trick, they would be falling head over heels carrying isiewu to the Igbo ladies whom they adore but are unable to seduce and control. Do not degrade my sisters that much as this thread seems to do.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:30am On Nov 02, 2009
lmao!!! @ topic
i hate goat meat period, i hate it.
i never eat it.
its one of the worst meats ive tasted in my life.
i cant even eat simple goat talk less of eating the head!!!!!!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I NO GO VOMIT TODAY OOOOO
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Digriz(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2009
D poster is trying to paint ibo girls as gluttons na waa o!
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!!! @ topic
i hate goat meat period, i hate it.
i never eat it.
its one of the worst meats ive tasted in my life.
i cant even eat simple goat talk less of eating the head!!!!!!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I NO GO VOMIT TODAY OOOOO
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well said, def not all Ibo girls like it.
Digriz:

D poster is trying to paint ibo girls as gluttons na waa o!
Hell no.
George_D:

na isiewu we dey talk here oo. no be race!
True.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2009
isiewuuu! grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
George_D:

isiewuuu! grin
Sounds like you love it, don't you?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
hey! i cherish it! yum, yummmm! grin
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Eaglebabe: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
Do u know that u are a goat?Is it only lbo girls that eat Isiewu.Mind urself.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2010
They love it no doubt.
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by daduke2k(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2010
whats with u guyz and thread digging? undecided undecided
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by ravenzord(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2010
^^ UNN right?
Re: What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? by smooooooth: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2010
@ post

i dnt eat isi euw, but i dnt think it means u will see the giant head of a goat in the plate as u assume, its just like saying cow leg, u dnt see the long giant leg of the cow, i fink its in pieces and just meat fron the named area. nd wat makes u a vegetarian when u eat meat, or u take cow balls, ( can someone help translate dat in ibo ) which of course to u is vegetable.  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Slangs And Meaning / Mbaise; Why They Hate Us / Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.