Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin (3081 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
This is to say Thank you to all of you who saved Benjamin. He had a successful surgery and the cancer was removed from his jaw. God will bless and reward the seed of life, hope and love you have sown in his life.
He is just out of surgery, cant talk yet but he signed to me his appreciation for all your support. This is his picture, and the picture of the cancer that was removed from his jaw.
Thanks you all, God bless you, there is hope for Nigeria

Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Pharoh: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
We give glory to God and he will surely reward your effort.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2009
I wish him quick recovery!
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by DMD(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
God Almighty will surely bless you for your support and follow up. For Benjamin, I wish him a quick recovery. Remain blessed.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by blacksta(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hi

What is the latest with the other chap - Joshusa
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
OMG lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what does this have to do with politics
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
blacksta:

Hi

Donations are still being sent in for Joshua. Bejamins case was fast because he required just 75k and the Dr did the surgery as soon as we had gathered the money.
POSAKOSA1:

OMG lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I had posted this here asking for support for him, and people in the politics section saw it and wrote cheques for his treatment, I owe it to them to show his progress. Plus what good is politics if not for better policies such as improving health care of our populace
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^ its uncomfortable looking at the pic.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Then, dont look. Oh I forgot, you have to follow me around and see every post I make and comment on every thread I am
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by chosen04(f): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
blacksta:

Hi

Pls keep us posted with happenings as regards to Joshua.

POSAKOSA1:

This is question from a person born of a woman?

POSAKOSA1:

What a comment! When ppl with humane mind are saying "Thank God for a successful operation"
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
Sorry Chosen but it is a very uncomfortable picture to look at lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
chosen04:

Pls keep us posted with happenings as regards to Joshua.

This is question from a person born of a woman?

What a comment! When ppl with humane mind are saying "Thank God for a successful operation"
Thanks My sister, for Joshua, we are still trying to raise money. I have the hospitals direct account for anyone who wants to help, we are still a long way to go. Anyone who lives in Abuja should please try to visit Bejamin, he has no one around taking care of him. He is in National hospital. Take along beverages, Milo, milk, glucose and custard. Thanks, all
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by RichyBlacK(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Sorry Chosen but it is a very uncomfortable picture to look at lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Must you be an irritant everywhere you go? grin grin grin grin
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by RichyBlacK(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

This is to say Thank you to all of you who saved Benjamin. He had a successful surgery and the cancer was removed from his jaw. God will bless and reward the seed of life, hope and love you have sown in his life.
He is just out of surgery, cant talk yet but he signed to me his appreciation for all your support. This is his picture, and the picture of the cancer that was removed from his jaw.
Thanks you all, God bless you, there is hope for Nigeria

@aisha2,

Thank God for his life.

The Politics Section on NL is filled with mostly humane and considerate people. We need to continue to make the little changes that we can make despite our having the most useless government in the world fooling around like a bunch of confused zombies in Abuja.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@aisha2,

Thank God for his life.

The Politics Section on NL is filled with mostly humane and considerate people. We need to continue to make the little changes that we can make despite our having the most useless government in the world fooling around like a bunch of confused zombies in Abuja.

Yes you are right Richyblack. The true test of our love for our country is not on how well we can insult and condemn our leaders but how well we can help out our brothers and sisters in their time of need.
Thanks
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Must you be an irritant everywhere you go? grin grin grin grin

ooh shut it. angry angry angry angry
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
Benjamin?. . . . I wasnt aware of his campaign.

Anyway, welldone to the good people of Nairaland who sent cheques in to pay for his surgery.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ibime:

Benjamin?. . . . I wasnt aware of his campaign.

Anyway, welldone to the good people of Nairaland who sent cheques in to pay for his surgery.
Well, there are two other kids needing surgery in case you wanna help.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Thanks Chosen o4, replied your mail.
Love
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by r231(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
@aisha2
great job.
keep up the good work God Bless you
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by browncocos(f): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ aisha
pls send the details of the account
will be in Nigeria next week
canwe have his full name and his room no etc
thanks
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Alxmyr(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
Glory be to God.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by chelseabmw(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
thanks be to god, god is so good.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by cvibe: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
Congrats.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by bighead1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
thank u thank god and thank every one
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by SeanT21(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
God Bless those that help.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by whiteroses(f): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
another one saved smiley
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by kshow1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
Oh thanks for this wonderful people
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Rooneyboy(m): 4:54am On Oct 29, 2009
This is good news , once again Nigerians have acted like humans.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by saworoide: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2009
Goodness is the only reward for goodness. God bless everybody that was part of this feat. Amen.
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by Nigerd(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2009
Thank God for Good minds , God bless those hands
Re: Thanks To You All For Saving Benjamin by texazzpete(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2009
aisha , i want to do more to help in the future. I've always wanted to do charity work. I'll get in touch with ya soon.

Thanks for the effort for Benjamin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra To Spend N1.3Bn On Dredging Of Flood Channels / Nigerian Progressives - What Do They Believe In? / Buhari Is Weak: He Will Not Change His Attitude. - IBB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.