Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. (1739 Views)

Mamman Daura Is Dead. / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by Freshkidavid(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2016
To be honest, just liked every other Nigerian, I was shocked to hear that the Buhari government has been hijacked by a cabal. It is rumoured that the cabal is Mamman Daura, President Buhari's uncle.

I don't care if the Presidency comes after me because of this article on the "beast" in Nigeria. I write it with confidence that Daura is a beast.

It is so much wrong if Nigeria is hijacked by Daura. The fact that Buhari has Alzheimer is not an avenue for our "beast" to control power. It breeds tyranny.

Examining Aisha Buhari's interview, it is therefore right to say that she was referring to the "beast". According to an inside source, Aisha is not allowed by this "beast" to accompany her husband on medical trips. Not only that, our "beast" blocks people from meeting the President Buhari. It is like Buhari himself is a President by name and not power.

The blame for our "beast" power is also on President Buhari himself. He has vested so much power into our "beast" by trusting him so much. Nigerians voted for Buhari/ Osinbanjo and not Buhari and Daura. Little wonder APC is in problem.

Tinubu fought for the party's victory. He used his money, power and most importantly, propaganda to shoot the party into victory and now he has been betrayed. Our "beast" can be regarded as the cause of this.

Read more at http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/10/mamman-daura-beast-in-nigeria.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by austinsmat(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Is tinubu that unchain the beast, pls enjoy the beast and pray not to end up in the belly of the beast
Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by ificatchmodeh: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2016
So Buhari should replace Daura his uncle with Tinubu's men or Atiku's boys..ba?
So they can sabotage his government.

Funny, Bubu likes the complain..shows they're doing a good job.

If you're in a position of power..you will understand better.

Buhari is still the president and the head of the cabal.Daura and Kyari loyalty are never in doubt..

Royalty is the business..loyalty is the symbol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by demslayerrz: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Buhari is still the president and the head of the cabal.Daura and Kyari loyalty are never in doubt..

Bounty007, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by blackpanda: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2016
OP seem to be so frustrated because Daura has the President's ear, not you?? Abeg grow up! That the President trusts him means he has proved himself. Buhari is not the clueless useless jonathan that anybody can trample on ok. And btw, stop spreading baseless lies of alzheimers. Any evil u pray for the President will return to u a thousand folds.

Like it or not Buhari is God's chosen for Nigeria @ the moment. If u dont like it, shut up and wait for 2019!
Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by ificatchmodeh: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
demslayerrz:

Bounty007, grow up.

You can stalk all you want..
But when it's come to shove..don't deactivate this account and other accounts..

Moderators please take note of this moniker..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by demslayerrz: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You can stalk all you want..
But when it's come to shove..don't deactivate this account and other accounts..

Deactivate over what? You better go take care of yourself cos the malaria is making you see double.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by Caseless: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Buhari is the president and acting very "presidential". Don't mind wailers..
Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by 24SEVEN: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op, Nigeria did not also vote for Tinubu.

All these write-ups are just to petty.
Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by ificatchmodeh: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
demslayerrz:

Deactivate over what? You better go take care of yourself cos the malaria is making you see double.

This man..
I like men who act their talk...I do purposely quote you for reference.

Na me get malaria ba?
This short yellow man with hair..your time is coming.
Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by Justiceleague1: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You can stalk all you want.. But when it's come to shove..don't deactivate this account and other accounts..
lolss dem dòn port am to beansForum... grin e dòn chop ban. I know his numerous handles on here...most are inside the 'beans forum'.
Op,daura is truly the beast of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: The Beast In Nigeria. by ificatchmodeh: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lolss dem dòn port am to beansForum... grin
e dòn chop ban.
I know his numerous handles on here...most are inside the 'beans forum'.

Op,daura is truly the beast of nigeria.

That guy dey worry eh..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Told A Nigerian Who Showed Support For Him Online. Photos / Kalu Idika Kalu Comments On Reactions To OUK Visit To Nnamdi Kanu. / Revive Ajaokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.