Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (975323 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
ibidun20:
Hello mama's and papa's am new here need a good doctor

I'm a native doctor, a good one at that. State your case

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by anonymousmum: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
soccerfan1:

And now Chi St. Luke's Hospital in Sugar Land has a new policy. You pay a $20,000 deposit before registration. Confirmed this at the hospital yesterday.

Abeg eez like we will share the remaining states in this America amongst ourselves and task ourselves to explore other hospitals o.

Houston is starting to open eye. Haba! 20k kwaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chirolechick: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dazz my gal!!! grin

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Deyonsesi: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
quote author=Blessedluvdfavd post=52949023][/quote]

Thanks chloe7 and Blessedluvdfavd

Will visit a branch 2mrw

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by neks31(f): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Helllooooosssss everyone .. Eku recession Abi Eku dollar..
Pls nerf,Mo, favouredgirl, firsttymum and all d amazing mums, chaii d lord is our muscle..Pls I have a serious qts here. My friend is here begging me for a very confusing advice..Her uncle is demanding her LO's SSN to file tax and her hubby is almost convinced.. Pls what is your advice cos I've warned her not to but she is scared of village meeting.. Pls help me with your straight answers lemme read it out to her,, I don't mind that link to monitor the child's SSN activities should d husband give him without her notice. Tnxxxxxxx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boluwagin: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please Mama's that are either on Missionary Journey or done with MJ, Kindly suggest what you did you keep yourself busy...boredom setting in gradually. I have always been up and doing back in Nig, so being here and doing nothing is not fun.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 2ngy: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello mama's and papa's in the house! Please I need doctors contacts in rhode island or Washington because those are the 2 places where accommondation is sure for me ooooo and please I need a doctor no that will respond to me please anybody with reliable doctors contact and email .the contacts have gotten are not responding to me and my interview date is close and I need the doctors correspondence.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 2:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Hii..

So..about ur question...

Without even knowing the law..it's already sounds wrong, but see what i found...

http://legalbeagle.com/6823493-penalty-fake-social-security-number.html.

It's a No-no . That's a wicked Uncle.. they should de-uncle him. Lol

neks31:
Pls nerf,Mo, favouredgirl, firsttymum and all d amazing mums, chaii d lord is our muscle..Pls I have a serious qts here. My friend is here begging me for a very confusing advice..Her uncle is demanding her LO's SSN to file tax and her hubby is almost convinced.. Pls what is your advice cos I've warned her not to but she is scared of village meeting.. Pls help me with your straight answers lemme read it out to her,, I don't mind that link to monitor the child's SSN activities should d husband give him without her notice. Tnxxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Topboyz5: 4:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Abeg, how can one get Nigerian visa for baby in Houston TX ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Hello mamas pls has anyone used Egypt air,pls how is the flight generally and do they put ppl in hotels if layovers is longer than normal.a friend is about to book but is seeing 20hrs layover, and how easy is adding baby on ticket with them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by staceyo(f): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2017
enidot:
Issues! had a similar situation with SIL convinced DH totally about Medicaid even called and process it. One midnyt I just wake dh that I will never forgive him if the medicaid was issued as we have sufficient cash on us. DH called his colleagues back in his office to enquire and they told him all effect afterwards. Sharply he told his sis that we settle all bills. SIL then decided that we go to their public health and register, funny enuf Daville VA is a low cost living city where the cost of everything is almost 60-70 percent lower than normal. Some test are conducted free (the ones conducted ryt inside the hospital) while the rest are just too cheap below our estimated quote from Henrico dr hopital. The moment I told them I'm paying ryt away they give ridiculous discount sharp sharp and issue receipts on the spot. Anyone coming in to south Virginia shouldn't compromise just register straight with Daville Regional Medical Center. Good services at negotiable rates.

What were the fees given to u at Daville Regional Medical Center

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MiddyO(f): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2017
papi7:

you have to rush.. it's 1 year o . They wrote 4 years on their website but when you are completing the appointment form then you will see its 1 year.

I have gone through the process before so, i know what am talking about.

x

I just did an application recently and it still states 48 months on the form. Which is 4 years.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2017
neks31:

This issue of giving out SSN has been discussed in details extensively in previous parts of this thread,and it was agreed that its a NO NO,it jeopardizes the childs future. A friend was even told by her host that they would even be sharing her $1500 every year out of the money they get,she still refused . It's not even negotiable . Na the uncle buy ticket for them, abi na him won pay hospital bill? If it's because he is providing accommodation,they should move out sharp sharp and get their own accommodation period.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2017
finegirlna:
Hello mamas pls has anyone used Egypt air,pls how is the flight generally and do they put ppl in hotels if layovers is longer than normal.a friend is about to book but is seeing 20hrs layover, and how easy is adding baby on ticket with them

I had the same concerns when i was contemplating using Egypt air even though i ended up not using them again,i was reassured here that they provide transit visa and accommodation if you have a long layover. I don't know anything about how easy it is to add baby on return leg
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mandex11: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin
nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by staceyo(f): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
enidot:
Issues! had a similar situation with SIL convinced DH totally about Medicaid even called and process it. One midnyt I just wake dh that I will never forgive him if the medicaid was issued as we have sufficient cash on us. DH called his colleagues back in his office to enquire and they told him all effect afterwards. Sharply he told his sis that we settle all bills. SIL then decided that we go to their public health and register, funny enuf Daville VA is a low cost living city where the cost of everything is almost 60-70 percent lower than normal. Some test are conducted free (the ones conducted ryt inside the hospital) while the rest are just too cheap below our estimated quote from Henrico dr hopital. The moment I told them I'm paying ryt away they give ridiculous discount sharp sharp and issue receipts on the spot. Anyone coming in to south Virginia shouldn't compromise just register straight with Daville Regional Medical Center. Good services at negotiable rates.

Please can u break down the rates and what is the name of the hospital used.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nefertitiram: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Babatwi:

I had the same concerns when i was contemplating using Egypt air even though i ended up not using them again,i was reassured here that they provide transit visa and accommodation if you have a long layover. I don't know anything about how easy it is to add baby on return leg

They don't give visa. They collect ur passport at the airport but all other things u wrote are correct
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by happymumtobe: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello everyone..have gone through this forum from part one to five..started when I was pregnant with my twins but later had a miscarriage.just started another journey and will be using west Houston medical centre..Some one mentioned pampered care as an accommodation close to the hospital..I will like to confirm if it is a good one and won't mind if am given other options.I will be on this journey alone and will really prefer a serviced apartment where I can get help from the owner and obviously very close to the hospital.I am planning to travel by June Insha Allah.Thank you all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Masha2jk(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
finegirlna:
I used them last month and it was good. Long lay over in Cairo but you will be well taken care of. I enjoyed the trip
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Masha2jk:
I used them last month and it was good. Long lay over in Cairo but you will be well taken care of. I enjoyed the trip

Thank u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by elizabetha(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello mamas, I am in a fix between Del sol and Sierra providence medical centre. Please any Advice will be well appreciated. Thanks guys.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by beejay112: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello nairaland family, someone posted about extended stay Richmond, I couldn't see the post here anymore, am serious in need of apartment in Richmond area of Virginia,pls my fellow nairaland family help me out....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by vamum: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
beejay112:
Hello nairaland family, someone posted about extended stay Richmond, I couldn't see the post here anymore, am serious in need of apartment in Richmond area of Virginia,pls my fellow nairaland family help me out....

I posted it, I guess Justwise took it down because I put the price.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
vamum:

I posted it, I guess Justwise took it down because I put the price.

No not because you added price, i took it down because you are indirectly advertising for that company.

They used to advertise here before but they stopped and started using some people here to do indirect ad
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by vamum: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
justwise:

No not because you added price, i took it down because you are indirectly advertising for that company.

They used to advertise here before but they stopped and started using some people here to do indirect ad

Oh no idea, noted. Sorry @Beejay I guess you can pm me and I'll send you the link.

Note: Please this is in no way a call for others to PM me, I will IGNORE.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by bukiboy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
vamum:

Oh no idea, noted. Sorry @Beejay I guess you can pm me and I'll send you the link.

Note: Please this is in no way a call for others to PM me, I will IGNORE.

Can I pm you as well?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by vamum: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
bukiboy:

Can I pm you as well?

All you need to do is search/google long term hotels or Furnished Apartments in the area around the hospital. A good way is to use the hospital zip code. You can search with Zip Code 23229 for Henrico Doctors. Look for listings in Henrico, West End, Hanover, Glen Allen, Short Pump there are others which may be too far from that hospital. Stay away from anything downtown Richmond. It may be cheaper but not worth the risk.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
vamum:

All you need to do is search/google long term hotels or Furnished Apartments in the area around the hospital. A good way is to use the hospital zip code. You can search with Zip Code 23229 for Henrico Doctors. Look for listings in Henrico, West End, Hanover, Glen Allen, Short Pump there are others which may be too far from that hospital. Stay away from anything downtown Richmond. It may be cheaper but not worth the risk.

Instead of just putting d name of the extended stay and leave dem to google to get the contact u have strength to type all ds. Dnt u knw some ppl just need to knw where ppl hv stayed so they can get good reviews or bad before piking.if we were all IGNORING pms....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by FADEO: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Its good to always learn alot from this wonderful people here. This missionary journey bonds

Travelled to Houston with DW and 22 months old daughter with one stop at Amsterdam (4 hours layover). Flight was good and great but dollar search was so so crazy and discouraging. Evenntually was able to get few dollars and 2000 Euro.

At POE (spent about 4minutes)

CBP: Passport please ( handed over the passport to him)
US: Good afternoon
CBP: why are you here?
DH: for Visiting and child birth.
CBP: who are you visiting
DH: A collegue named ...........
CBP: Why do you wanna have baby here in the US?
DH: Better health care due to previous experience and other benefits attached
CBP: can you afford the bills
DH: Yes
CBP: where do you work
DH: I work for ..............
CBP: how much do you have here?
DH: about 4500 in dollars and 2000 in euro
CBP: Sure that will be enough
DH: expecting some money order and western union transfer
CBP: How long will you be staying?
DH: 10 weeks
CBP: Welcome to the united state (stamped us in till July 2017)
US: Thank you.

(that was all, money was not counted, no futher questioning.)

went for our luggages and was directed to the agric section, all food passed through except for Indomie noddles (onion flavour) never knew the onion flavour had chicken flavour writen on it.

Thank God for this successful part of the MJ..... and thanks to all those who helped with this preparation.

presently at Fresno area and planning to use Oakbend and Dr Ezekiel ( any one in the house with the same mission
hospital and doctor).

Thank you all.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.