Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Obasanjo Blasts Africa's Richest Woman, Says I Made You A Billionaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Blasts Africa's Richest Woman, Says I Made You A Billionaire (731 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Obasanjo Blasts Africa's Richest Woman, Says I Made You A Billionaire by thehub: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said on Saturday in Lagos that Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Africa’s richest woman by Forbes reckoning, was among the 25 billionaires he made during his tenure as President.

Obasanjo stated this at the 2016 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum.

The former president was reacting to an allegation by Alakija at the event, that the Obasanjo administration frustrated her effort when she ventured into oil business.

http://thenewsguru.com/made-billionaire-obasanjo-tells-alakija/
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Africa's Richest Woman, Says I Made You A Billionaire by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2016
If i click that link may i twist
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Africa's Richest Woman, Says I Made You A Billionaire by Mynd44: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016

(1)

"We Are Getting Them Out Of Our Country - Or Weare Going To Incarcerate.. / 2017 Budget Can’t Make Any Difference Said By Osinbajo Vice President / Security: Army To Launch Operation "Gorilla Coughs" To Clear Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.