Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady (1534 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture) / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by diehardanusfan(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Only God will punish that stupid human looklike living in a dustbin

anyway before i start the mods that put in priso for a week just 20mins after i came out if thesame prison, hope you are now the commissioner of police angry angry

Anyway after the initial carriage of cement upandan a 3storey i building to make sure i dont die of hunger in this recession(fvck buhari ) angry i decided to reach house chop food because mama bombom don close shop today...

So on my way home i decided to take a shorter route not knowing it will be the route to my worst demise, oya naaa naso i enter this street just dey waka on my own, one fine sweet fresh woman, omoh i am telling you nicki minaj, kim k and co be nothing compared to this lady, omoh this girl carry up down left and right every guy just dey look am dey pass, me sef nobi execption naaa......

ok naa with sweat wey dey all my body from the hot son to the smell from carrying cement upandan, naso i carry myself fall ontop mad woman wey dey sell orange, na him she pick fight with me, people come gather tell loom us even the fine girl, as i put my hand for pocket make i use my days work money pay am, na en i no see the money again...i begin beg omoh dem don steal my money oh but this woman no gree.she don tear all my cloth finish

To my utmost suprise that fine lady na en wey come pay the woman money.....yes it true the lady paid it....
soo all and all as crowed don disperce i use style collect the woman number, because me think say she don like me

So two days later i come call make she come, she come tell me say she dey come in 30mins, Omoh that time na only me na me, see free yanshing naa for this buhari era....naso i come prepare arrange room finish come wait make she show, omoh to my surprise 40mins later this girl don show looking soo sweet and hot, life just dey sweet me eh, not knowing what i was going into grin

Lemmr skip the lame part of the rubbishes we talk about and go straight to what happened next,and important part.......

So as i make move make i begin yansh am naaa, next thing this girl tear her cloth na so i move back i think say na all this hardcore ladies, she come begin dance one kind useless dance like that wey me sef no understand, omoh na there i know say somethong dey wrong, as make move make i run this girl grab me, come begin dey urinate everywere..omoh i tell my sef that you are busy reading this nonsense that i dont even know how i started it and how i will end it, o mean wtf the story is just crap, shiits like that only happen in nigerian movies gosh

anyway i woke up today looking for who to waste 5mins of their life...am sorry it had to be you..
Thanks and bye tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
op, well done you hear .. Why don't you use this your good writing skills to do better thing Rather than constitute nuisance. Just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by EyeofHorus: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy
I love the story
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by Oblitz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Guy use your talent wisely! O NICE STORY
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by olaleks007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
I pity u.

Waiting for nairaland slappers to come and help me slap this op.

Well I guess the person below me should help me do dat
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
angry

Congrats, you succeeded in wasting 1 minute of My life

I applaud You
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by hahn(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
I learnt something from this story grin
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
the funniest part is that.. Mtcheww nvm
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by slimthugchimee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
what kind of fuckery is this undecided
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by freesinzu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iyalaya e, omo weyrey

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Story for the gods cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by calliope(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Orisirisi grin
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hehehe guy
Re: My Experience With A Mad/possessed Lady by tonaydo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
what a touching story
a tear dropped from my eye when I read the part that she tore her cloth

so touching

(1) (Reply)

Backup Sex / Getting An Abortion In A Few Days.. / Nigerian Girls If U Hate Broke Guys Then U Too Dont Be Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.