Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

When A Woman Is Better Than A Man (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Better Than A Man (Photo) (460 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Is Better Than A Man (Photo) by marvelck: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Getting pregnant, carrying a baby in the womb, giving birth to the baby and nursing the baby is never an easy task for a girl/woman... And this is one area a woman is above a man. Ladies are really trying. Especially if she is the only one doing everything. Like the nursing mother I met on a cruise boat during one of my trips back to base, while she was carrying her baby with her left hand, she was also carrying another hand bag filled with her baby' stuff...And I guess she was travelling alone. It wasn't an easy experience for her that day cos she also had one or two other luggage with her. Trying to feed and pet the baby at the same time, bringing things out of her baby bag, changing her diapers etc. I really felt for her seeing how stressed and overwhelmed she was...pls enough respect for nursing mothers. Cos motherhood no be beans

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Better Than A Man (Photo) by falconey(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
hmmm yeah respect, I do that all the time

you do know all these goes for max 2years right?
Re: When A Woman Is Better Than A Man (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yeah, I respect mothers too cheesy
But, that doesn't mean mothers are more important than fathers undecided
Re: When A Woman Is Better Than A Man (Photo) by FvckShiT(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hustle fūcking never stops....

Fūcking Changing diapers and shit has a limit

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew S3x Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Daily – Pastor Opens Up After / The Poo Called Feelings / Story: - Please Break My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.