Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Other Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Room (248 Views)

See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) / Dora Akunyili's Other Room / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Room by hayze(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
First off, let me apologise for my absence. I have been busy working on other projects and it took much of my time.

Happy Sunday and happy weekend.
During the period of my absence, my president Muhammadu Buhari aired his take on the comment his wife made indicating her fears about her husband’s administration. Bubu was asked about it and that's was when he said that his wife belongs to “the other room” lol

Anyways, I missed the full story that lead to statement but a facebook user victor anuebunwa decided to air his own interpretation. READ MORE http://naijaonlineng..com.ng/2016/10/the-other-room.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Still On the Aisha BBC Interview / ‘240 Boko Haram Terrorists Have Surrendered To Us’ — Nigerian Military / Lagos Will Continue To Promote Arts And Entertainment- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.