Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops (32751 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by MDsambo: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
wite111:
Nigerian army/Buhari/APC govt is a scam.U are so quick to show us the terrorists u arrested,When army kill terrorists u flood internet with the pictures.May I ask army: why didnt they release photos of the soldiers killed by terrorists last week?U guys are doing us the more u look the less u see

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Kingbuhari(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
why is he alive still alive in enjoying the free air just shoot him at close range so he can go and enjoy his 75 virgins... Buhari is boko haram sympathiser
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Noblesoul123: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
TakeCover:
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by bantudra: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
jeeqaa7:
I went to the atm this morning ... jeje make i collect money then this happened

cry cry what do i do to this man because i am a christian and you know what Jesus said abt oda cheek>> grin grin

do to him...silly question..loook at the guy!!!..

abegi,run away and look for another atm...
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by DeRay98(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2016
wite111:
Nigerian army/Buhari/APC govt is a scam.U are so quick to show us the terrorists u arrested,When army kill terrorists u flood internet with the pictures.May I ask army: why didnt they release photos of the soldiers killed by terrorists last week?U guys are doing us the more u look the less u see

Aren't you exhibiting your ignorance here while trying to splash your hateful mud on govt? How many times have you seen any sensible army or govt display pictures of its wounded or dead soldiers on any media? Find out before disgracing yourself. Have you ever seen Russian, French, British or German wounded soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan etc, displayed by their govt or army? Go and hide.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by DeRay98(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You are a legend. Your foolishness is legendary.

Don't mind him, that's what hate can do humans, they lose every sense because they want to see their hate target suffering so that their pathetic life can feel good for once.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by eshic(f): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2016
what does Buhari expect,you are fighting Boko haram and setting their captive free ,rehabilitate and empowering them financially and you think you can defeat them.it's only the gullible ones that can be moved by the so called achievement made so far over boko issue.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by eshic(f): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2016
what does Nigerian expect,your president is fighting Boko haram and setting their captive free ,rehabilitate and empowering them financially at the same time and you think boko haram can be defeated.it's only the gullible ones that can be moved by the so called achievement made so far over boko issue
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by lonelydora: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2016
OneManLegion:

Wise people speak because they have something to say; foolish people speak because they have to say something.

You know where you belong, don't you?

Please don't waste words on that idio.t
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by dollarprincess(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers.
see more photos here https://vodasweb..co.ke/2016/10/photos-troops-arrest-boko-haram.html?m=1
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
wite111:
Did you what to eat the soldiers that are killed by Bokoharam? I wonder why you are so desperate to see dead soldiers. Hunger don turn una to another thing.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by orunto27: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Loots recovered. It's not a windfall, so the Military must account. Bokoharam snatched them from our Military under Jonathan .
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Kenobus: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
The same boko haram that has been 'defeated'? Nawao! These people are just deceiving us! God dey!
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by room089: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
A nice one by our gallant military men

I don't think is so good to publicize all these arrests and seizures for now because it may hadden the hearts of these boko harams and they will refuse to release the remaining Chibok girls.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by oldninja(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pavore9:

How many pictures of killed American soldiers do the U.S government release? No sane government shows the corpse of their soldiers killed by the terrorists, it is the terrorists that shows off the corpse of soldiers they killed.

You de mind the clown? grin
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by prinzeepule(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
wite111:

some people sha. smh
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by thoosing(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
OneManLegion:

Wise people speak because they have something to say; foolish people speak because they have to say something.

You know where you belong, don't you?
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by HYOTHi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Their Tramadol all gone..
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by LaClickLaBend: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
jeeqaa7:

cry cry what do i do to this man because i am a christian and you know what Jesus said abt oda cheek>> grin grin
bro...just tell him sorry for leaving your foot carelessly on the way lmao
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by licheal: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
shocked
respect to Ak 49 d end.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Chukazu: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
and why must we see his pictures
Nigerian army seems bereft of ideas when it comes to intelligence gathering.

the very man that was use by The USA army to trace Osama Bin Laden's hide out was a mail delivery man, and we never heard of it or saw his pictures until after the Death of Osama..
Why do our own army make so many noise on sensitive issues?
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Abbeyme: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pavore9:

How many pictures of killed American soldiers do the U.S government release? No sane government shows the corpse of their soldiers killed by the terrorists, it is the terrorists that shows off the corpse of soldiers they killed.

Thanks a lot for your sensible response.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by Barigaboy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
wite111:
PDP people don start again o. Children of their hero. Why r u complaining about the government when u cannot vex n leave d country. Abi u r one of those supplier of Boko Haram who ran into d forest? Go and handover yourself now n stop complaining.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by lereinter(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
but what stopping the troops from defoliating and destroying the sambisa bush that the terrorist easily run into....
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by inosend: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
jeeqaa7:

The way the man dey look so, I go suggest make your take your christian heart forgive am. May God not allow you die prematurely. Live to die another day.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by sholla20(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
wite111:
you are such a dumb-ass fool and your type need not be on this platform cos u re nothing more than a coward due to ur mumulistic comment. why don't you enroll back into primary school, hopefully, you will learn more there.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by herkeym001(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Gten:
They say western education is bad and are using western drugs, una religion no dey take care of that aspect?
they're the one that says so, not the religion. more so, terrorism is quiet different from religion. media don brain wash you to believe that Islam=violence.
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by koladebrainiac(m): 5:00am On Nov 01, 2016
wite111:
You are so dumb cant yoy see that boko haram morale n ideology must be killed?

They must presumed weak even wen they are strong. This will kill the interest of other unpatriotic elements who wish to join or support them. Even western world or people they buy arm supply from will not support them
So STFU n face your apc vs pdp war n leave nigeria army outa ur filthy fight
Re: Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops by lailo: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
And yet no confession on dia sponsors,where about of the remaining chibok girls and Shekau?This Bokoharam must be a very strong oath and religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.