Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Please Advice A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Brother (1153 Views)

Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Brother by chukwudumebi201: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
I really need ur advice,I will be grateful for ur mature advice.the story is lenthy, so bear with me. I met a girl in my university days.we became friends, I started wooing her ,I was wooing her for abt 3yrs and 4months ,I was in nysc when she flashed me , I called her back , she told me we shud giv it a try.I was very happy.a month later I came back frm youth service, I bought few things when I was coming back. Before that I sent her some money while in youth service when she was broke. Two months into the relationship,she broke up with me that she needs concentration on her studies,I said ok, if that is what u want, few months later, she entered another relationship,but after abt 9months, the guy dunped her. So after my youth service I went to abuja, and she stays in abuja too after her youth service. I told her to com visit me,she said no.so I stop calling her , one day she called me that she was broke , I sent her some money into her bank account . So after some months,been a girl I love so much , I started disturbing her again,she said she does nt love , I told her she can learn to love me but she said it is not easy. I stop callling her again. But I found it hard to enter into anoda relationship. After abt 2yrs we started talking again, but not as regular as before, maybe once in two months.she calle me one day, that she wants to visit me but that I will have to send her T fare.so I agreed.I sent her a txt,if she know that she will not accept me back for us to start our relationship again,that if she comes I will feel bad for a long time that,surely I wil not like such feelings.after 24hrs she called me, I told her to end the call, so that I can call her back, then I called her back,she said she saw my txt,that she can't keep me hangin and that she cannot give me an affirmative answer, that I don't want her to come again, I said not really.she said that is the implication of the txt.I told her I will call her back.I told a female friend abt it, she said I shudd let her come,that it might be that she wants to see something by herself. So am confused,either to let her come or forget abt her
Re: Please Advice A Brother by HabaSeun: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2016
U be confirmed MAGA op! angry

At ur age small geh dey toy with ur head? Which school u grad from sef? This ur story just dey make me vex! angry

Send me 1k glo recharge card jare, since u no know wetin u go use money do, at least I go thank you for am. Yeye.

9 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother by jmoore(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
Philanthropist.
Re: Please Advice A Brother by firstking01(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Upon your education you still dey mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Make una no mind d guy Moor,him na last born....
Big ode angry
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
chukwudumebi201:
I really need ur advice,I will be grateful for ur mature advice.the story is lenthy, so bear with me. I met a girl in my university days.we became friends, I started wooing her ,I was wooing her for abt 3yrs and 4months ,I was in nysc when she flashed me , I called her back , she told me we shud giv it a try.I was very happy.a month later I came back frm youth service, I bought few things when I was coming back. Before that I sent her some money while in youth service when she was broke. Two months into the relationship,she broke up with me that she needs concentration on her studies,I said ok, if that is what u want, few months later, she entered another relationship,but after abt 9months, the guy dunped her. So after my youth service I went to abuja, and she stays in abuja too after her youth service. I told her to com visit me,she said no.so I stop calling her , one day she called me that she was broke , I sent her some money into her bank account . So after some months,been a girl I love so much , I started disturbing her again,she said she does nt love , I told her she can learn to love me but she said it is not easy. I stop callling her again. But I found it hard to enter into anoda relationship. After abt 2yrs we started talking again, but not as regular as before, maybe once in two months.she calle me one day, that she wants to visit me but that I will have to send her T fare.so I agreed.I sent her a txt,if she know that she will not accept me back for us to start our relationship again,that if she comes I will feel bad for a long time that,surely I wil not like such feelings.after 24hrs she called me, I told her to end the call, so that I can call her back, then I called her back,she said she saw my txt,that she can't keep me hangin and that she cannot give me an affirmative answer, that I don't want her to come again, I said not really.she said that is the implication of the txt.I told her I will call her back.I told a female friend abt it, she said I shudd let her come,that it might be that she wants to see something by herself. So am confused,either to let her come or forget abt her

U wooed her for 3 years and 4 months?

after 2 years you started up again?

The peasant #19,800 u squeezed out and sent to her?

You should have simply set up a charity organization.

According to you she can't have anything with you but u still wanna waste the money on her.

Imagine I have been playing Nairabet with the money u been sending her, there's no way I wouldn't have won.

In conclusion, some people passed through a school but the school didn't pass through them.

You ended the call to call her back? Even your marketing strategy failed.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother by Newbeginnings(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Go and get another girl... This girl is ready to chew you and there are many other girls who are ready to worship the ground you walk on ....

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother by Cholls(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
my brother go am watch this movie Forest Gump.
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
SO GUYS LIKE THIS STILL EXISTS angry

Re: Please Advice A Brother by Iamtony(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
let her come den Bleep d he'll out of her on till she vomits ur cash
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Iamtony(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
let her come den Bleep d he'll out of her on till she vomits ur cash den send her packing
Re: Please Advice A Brother by 2SWT(f): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
a graduate that can't write a simple story properly.
work on your writing skills before you think of getting married.
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Raina80(f): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
No one can help you since you have decided to be the human equivalent of the IMF ( even the IMF has limits)
Carry on donating your funds to this unworthy cause.
Re: Please Advice A Brother by njiasi30(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
We love s/o dearly and act like d op grin but most times we should learn to use our brain cheesy what do u luv abt d gal if i may ask? Or probably u re finding it difficult to keep/ ve a gf. Dats why once she goes and come back u will accept her back right. undecided I can see u re enjoying d way she's treating/ hurting u .Carry on tongue
Re: Please Advice A Brother by chukwudumebi201: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
To all that have given me advice, I say thank you .and those that re yet to, Pls keep it coming.
Re: Please Advice A Brother by fayded(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
baba..just drop d girl..trust me there re sooooo many other girls out there..
ds girl is using u as her safety net..u hve been soooo deeply friend zoned.. nd maga zoned too
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Muffnetmusic: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Warhawk(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
get another girl.. She's not worth it!
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Ginaz(f): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Muffnetmusic:
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......

Abeg how record yeye mufffet say relate here
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Receive sense maga angry angry
Ginaz:

Abeg how record yeye mufffet say relate here
btw I wanna take yo out, u forming angry...am just like op you know, you are my Delilah... Your body is mesmerizing cheesy

Re: Please Advice A Brother by jashar(f): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
na magazone be this.

Kaiiiii......
Re: Please Advice A Brother by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2016
The moment one's 'mugunism' reach our dear OP's, a big time brain reset is imperative.

The girl is never going to love you cos weakness is your first name.
Re: Please Advice A Brother by chukwudumebi201: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Warhawk:
get another girl.. She's not worth it!
thanks.may God help me because it is not easy. She is the only girl I hav ever love in my entire life. May God give me the grace to find anoda love

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Unclad Video Of Female Comedy Lelepons / Natural Supplement For Men To Grow Bigger & Last Longer! / Obasanjo’s Son To Wed Daughter Of Baba Ijebu, Both Families Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.