Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix (4139 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by henryanna36: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
According to Reno Omokri,he met ex-governor of Anambra state Peter Obi in New York.He was told by Peter Obi that the article he released titled 'A Tale of Two Speeches' on separate Independence speeches will soon land in trouble.Jonathan was also pictured with Peter Obi in the states.Reno Omokri wrote.....

'Reno, you will put me in trouble with President Muhammadu Buhari with that your article about our separate Independence Day speeches' former Anambra Governor, Peter Obi to me on the article 'A Tale of Two Speeches' after we met in New York'

Here is the article written by Reno Omokri titled 'A Tale of Two Speeches'......

The 2016 Independence Day speeches by President Muhammadu Buhari and former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi is a reflection of the differences in the powers of their minds, writes Reno Omokri

What I find most ironic about this past October 1st is that Peter Obi and President Muhammadu Buhari both spoke on Independence Day, yet we cannot remember what President Buhari said and cannot forget what Peter Obi said. Days after, the Nigerian media has moved on from President Buhari’s speech and is still digesting and re-digesting the powerful points that Peter Obi gave without reading from a speech! President Buhari read from a prepared speech, yet made little impact. Peter Obi spoke from his heart and made lasting impact on Nigerians!
And I began to ask myself: when will we get leaders like Peter Obi and Ben Murray-Bruce? People who know our problems and proffer solutions?

Why are we as a people so ‘blessed’ with people who think there is virtue in knowing how to blame others for things that they should be responsible for? I listened to the President’s Independence Day speech and there was no clear cut plan to inspire Nigerians that our leader knows how to pilot us out of the recession. I listened to Peter Obi’s speech on the same day and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was a man who knew what to do to get Nigeria out of recession.

For a President, who prides himself on personal integrity, President Buhari’s speech was full of lies. I think it is better to plagiarise than to lie. If the President could fire the deputy director, who allegedly plagiarised President Obama’s speech for him, then he should consider sacking the man or men who wrote the pack of lies that was his Independence Day Broadcast.

Hear the President: “Investors from all over the world are falling over themselves to come and do business in Nigeria.” Really, Mr. President! The sad thing is that three days before President Buhari made that unfortunate statement, the World Economic Forum had just released its 2016 Global Competitiveness Report and their verdict was that of the 138 nations ranked, Nigeria is the 127th worst nation in the world to do business!

Just weeks before the President’s statement, Bloomberg had reported that there is a massive disinvestment of foreign investors from Nigeria! I later found out that President Buhari had appointed a second Personal Assistant on Social Media to add to his four existing media aides bringing the number to five! Maybe they are the foreign investors that are ‘falling over themselves’ to invest in Nigeria!

But on a serious note, the exact amount of Foreign Portfolio Investment that existed in Nigeria in the second quarter of 2015 (Jonathan’s era) was $2.81 billion. The exact amount that existed in the second quarter of 2016 (President Buhari’s era) is $245.3 million. Mr. President, your advisers have deceived you. The truth is that foreign investors are falling over themselves to get out of Nigeria!

No fewer than eight international airlines have left Nigeria. This was the headline of Bloomberg just six months ago ‘Nigeria Promise Turns to Peril as Investors Head for the Exits’. Many of those airlines which have chosen to remain in Nigeria have instead moved their office and staff to Ghana and only come to Nigeria to pick up passengers!

And yet our President looked us right in the camera and said “investors from all over the world are falling over themselves to come and do business in Nigeria.” No wonder we all forgot about your speech almost as soon as it was over! Who needs their intelligence insulted by such blatant lies?

Peter Obi and President Buhari are a perfect example of Mind Power (Obi) and Might Power (President Buhari). Which power do you think Nigeria needs? That is a question I will leave to your conscience!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/see-what-peter-obi-told-reno-omokri.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by DTOBS(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by realglobe: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hehehe.. Peter obi's guilty conscience is afraid of buhari's dogs beeming the searchlight on the billions he stole from Anambra while claiming to be a saint. lol.. That's why he dare not speak against buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by divinehand2003(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dear Reno The Mocker,
I read your piece very carefully hoping to find some popular names mentioned as you related the past vs the present administration.
Thank goodness you mentioned this fact that - ''[b][/b]But on a serious note, the exact amount of Foreign Portfolio Investment that existed in Nigeria in the second quarter of 2015 (Jonathan’s era) was $2.81 billion. The exact amount that existed in the second quarter of 2016 (President Buhari’s era) is $245.3 million.''
My first question to you, ''the mocker'', is that what happened to about $55 billion which Yaradua handed over to your master even when we enjoyed high crude prices? I guess you got your share of the national cake too?
Secondly, your were part of the SA to the past administration, what impact did you make to steer the clueless one in the right direction? Zero right? History is still fresh. You were busy masturbating along the corridors of power with reckless abandon. Your lost your sense of reasoning then too like Reuben Abati who claimed that those in Aso rock were possessed by evil spirits.
Thirdly, I don't think you have the moral standing to criticize Buhari because you have dirty smelling linings too.

I look at your type of persons with utmost amazement like my pal below

5 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by richidinho(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin
Waow... great write up

8 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by richidinho(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
realglobe:
Hehehe.. Peter obi's guilty conscience is afraid of buhari's dogs beeming the searchlight on the billions he stole from Anambra while claiming to be a saint. lol.. That's why he dare not speak against buhari

Which of the arrested bloggers stole money from govt?

Their only sin was that, they criticized Buhari

15 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by pedrilo: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Obi is one of GEJ's real ones.

4 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by pchukwudi: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dear God, how can a human being be this dumb and still have the guts to play smart? sad sad sad

[s]
divinehand2003:
Dear Reno The Mocker,
I read your piece very carefully hoping to find some popular names mentioned as you related the past vs the present administration.
Thank goodness you mentioned this fact that - ''But on a serious note, the exact amount of [/s]

Foreign Portfolio Investment [s]

that existed in Nigeria in the second quarter of 2015 (Jonathan’s era) was $2.81 billion. The exact amount that existed in the second quarter of 2016 (President Buhari’s era) is $245.3 million.''
My first question to you, ''the mocker'', is that what happened to about $55 billion which [/s]

Yaradua handed over to your master [s]

even when we enjoyed high crude prices? I guess you got your share of the national cake too?
Secondly, your were part of the SA to the past administration, what impact did you make to steer the clueless one in the right direction? Zero right? History is still fresh. You were busy masturbating along the corridors of power with reckless abandon. Your lost your sense of reasoning then too like Reuben Abati who claimed that those in Aso rock were possessed by evil spirits.
Thirdly, I don't think you have the moral standing to criticize Buhari because you have dirty smelling linings too.

I look at your type of persons with utmost amazement like my pal below
[/s]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by Opharhe: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Peter Obi my man. Nothing do you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by DozieInc(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lai Lai administration, "foreign investors falling over themselves" in which country, may be they need bigger lais than the minister's, five media aides to what?? maybe one of the aides is active on this forum already.

6 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Reno my brother the truth is dat GEJ as much as we like him really FVCKd UP! And for Bubu we are still watching..

2 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by nwasinachi(f): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Reno, abeg, i take God beg u, no let dis disastar of a president arrest my main man peter obi o

5 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by koladebrainiac(m): 4:53am On Nov 01, 2016
The fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom

These former thieves still suffering from their master loss. Reno should be arrested
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Lol, na so the man the fear reach? Abi na sarcasm?
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Truth is daring...........only d sincere accept it.

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:
lol...the Government agency where there a day before he handed over power, it was also on live television where he handed copies of all he did for Ndi Anambra to them. It contains account and statement of accounts, payments to contractors and lots more.... The security outfit knows more than you my friend and if they arrest him they will fall short of what to charge him for, he has seen worst my brother, from losing his Mandate to Ngige and winning it back via long lagel battle, he was impeached on two occasions and he got back to his seat via the court, how bad do you think it can get for him that he has not seen before

3 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by realglobe: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
[s]lol...the Government agency where there a day before he handed over power, it was also on live television where he handed copies of all he did for Ndi Anambra to them. It contains account and statement of accounts, payments to contractors and lots more.... The security outfit knows more than you my friend and if they arrest him they will fall short of what to charge him for, he has seen worst my brother, from losing his Mandate to Ngige and winning it back via long lagel battle, he was impeached on two occasions and he got back to his seat via the court, how bad do you think it can get for him that he has not seen before [/s]
What about the 250 million his aide was caught with in Lagos trying to ferry overseas? You think that case will not be reopened? Obi claim he paid for all the contracts he awarded at the twilight of his administration but yet those projects are still uncompleted till this day

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by Cuche: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2016
nwasinachi:
Reno, abeg, i take God beg u, no let dis disastar of a president arrest my main man peter obi o
Most lilly - livered looters returned their loot and share of Dasuki largesse. Do you know the first callers to cooperate? Opinion of some of you about some of the past leaders you held in high esteem will change if not that OBJ prevailed on GMB not to publish the names.
Obi may not be arrested on fraud charges but if he continued hiring Journalist to do PR jobs for him, continued featuring regularly on photonews of Sunnewspapers, Vanguard, Thisday and does not desist from shouting how well positioned he is to rule Nigeria in 2019, he will be arrested and charges will not be scarce

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by Cuche: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
The security outfit knows more than you my friend and if they arrest him they will fall short of what to charge him for
You can't be too sure about that, you know very little about the amount that left the State under that period.
What pains me the most is that he painted roads with coaltar, I dare say black oil paints at the same cost that could deliver standard roads, go round the state and see for yourself the state of those roads some are just 4 years old and not heavily used as well.
How can somebody be cunning to himself?
Obiano is so confused that he doesn't know where to start from, whether to patch or start a fresh construction. So horrible and multiple road failures

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by nwasinachi(f): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Cuche:

Most lilly - livered looters returned their loot and share of Dasuki largesse. Do you know the first callers to cooperate? Opinion of some of you about some of the past leaders you held in high esteem will change if not that OBJ prevailed on GMB not to publish the names.
lol, na wah o, obj of all people, did obj return his loot?

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

What about the 250 million his aide was caught with in Lagos trying to ferry overseas? You think that case will not be reopened? Obi claim he paid for all the contracts he awarded at the twilight of his administration but yet those projects are still uncompleted till this day
provide evidence to that effect that the cash was illegal Bro, that cash was of purchase and the aide was let go by government agencies once the source of the cash wax made known to them.... He who the God's did not kill no one can.... Regarding contract I am ashamed how graduates reason and twist a man's word for political gain, Obi said during his hand over account to Ndi Anambra on live TV that any contractor that has completed his works before the day his leaving office has been paid, so that means that any contractor that has not completed his work has not been paid.... Pls in anything you do read between the line to get understand before rushing to comment.

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

provide evidence to that effect that the cash was illegal Bro, that cash was of purchase and the aide was let go by government agencies once the source of the cash wax made known to them.... He who the God's did not kill no one can.... Regarding contract I am ashamed how graduates reason and twist a man's word for political gain, Obi said during his hand over account to Ndi Anambra on live TV that any contractor that has completed his works before the day his leaving office has been paid, so that means that any contractor that has not completed his work has not been paid.... Pls in anything you do read between the line to get understand before rushing to comment.....

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by realglobe: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
[s]provide evidence to that effect that the cash was illegal Bro, that cash was of purchase and the aide was let go by government agencies once the source of the cash wax made known to them.... He who the God's did not kill no one can.... Regarding contract I am ashamed how graduates reason and twist a man's word for political gain, Obi said during his hand over account to Ndi Anambra on live TV that any contractor that has completed his works before the day his leaving office has been paid, so that means that any contractor that has not completed his work has not been paid.... Pls in anything you do read between the line to get understand before rushing to comment.....[/s]
That that case is not reopened yet is because peter obi has been careful not to speak against buhari.. APC is well aware of that scandal and will reopen it when it is needed as you can read below. APC is in power now and can reopen the case if they want so keep deceiving yourself and the gullible.

http://independentnig.com/apc-tasks-ig-on-n250m-found-in-obis-convoy/

Meanwhile, I wonder if you think we have short memories.. Peter obi was very clear while flagging off those projects in 2013 that he has paid all the contractors for all the projects he flagged off, he even said he has kept money aside for the payment of the teachers he hired late in his administration. Dont try to play on our intelligence please.. smh
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Cuche:

You can't be too sure about that, you know very little about the amount that left the State under that period.
What pains me the most is that he painted roads with coaltar, I dare say black oil paints at the same cost that could deliver standard roads, go round the state and see for yourself the state of those roads some are just 4 years old and not heavily used as well.
How can somebody be cunning to himself?
Obiano is so confused that he doesn't know where to start from, whether to patch or start a fresh construction. So horrible and multiple road failures
lol... Are you talking about the state and capital that I know before Obi came to power... Dude the only road in Awka before Peter came to power are Eke Awka, Single lane road owned by Federal Government, main express in Awka owned by federal government, Arthur Eze and Oby okoye road constructed by Ngige.... Almost all development you see in Awka has Peter Obi signature on them, Awka that can only boost of Three hotels and no fast food restaurants, no clubs, no big restaurants but, when obi came on board Awka change for the best..... Those day before Obi Unizik students don't spend their weekend in Awka, they go out of the state to catch fun.... To even find accommodation na wahala..... The development you see today in Awka came during Obi tenure.

1 Like

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by Cuche: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
lol... Are you talking about the state and capital that I know before Obi came to power... Dude the only road in Awka before Peter came to power are Eke Awka, Single lane road owned by Federal Government, main express in Awka owned by federal government, Arthur Eze and Oby okoye road constructed by Ngige.... Almost all development you see in Awka has Peter Obi signature on them, Awka that can only boost of Three hotels and no fast food restaurants, no clubs, no big restaurants but, when obi came on board Awka change for the best..... Those day before Obi Unizik students don't spend their weekend in Awka, they go out of the state to catch fun.... To even find accommodation na wahala..... The development you see today in Awka came during Obi tenure.
I've heard these rhymes before, please develop new rhymes

2 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

That that case is not reopened yet is because peter obi has been careful not to speak against buhari.. APC is well aware of that scandal and will reopen it when it is needed as you can read below. APC is in power now and can reopen the case if they want so keep deceiving yourself and the gullible.

http://independentnig.com/apc-tasks-ig-on-n250m-found-in-obis-convoy/

Meanwhile, I wonder if you think we have short memories.. Peter obi was very clear while flagging off those projects in 2013 that he has paid all the contractors for all the projects he flagged off, he even said he has kept money aside for the payment of the teachers he hired late in his administration. Dont try to play on our intelligence please.. smh

he never said he paid all the companies, he said he paid complete to all companies that has submitted the certificate of completion and that your oga can't dispute..... If Buhari is honest, let him prosecute everybody Obi inclusive and Obi will make a meal of his prosecutor in court.... His I this country... He did not run away like others and his reachable.
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Cuche:

I've heard these rhymes before, please develop new rhymes
I will keep saying it till it sticks... The truth hurts, before your like knew Awka we have been there and we can tell of Awka of yesterday and Awka of now.... And it has Obi written all over it.
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by realglobe: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
he never said he paid all the companies, he said he paid complete to all companies that has submitted the certificate of completion and that your oga can't dispute..... If Buhari is honest, let him prosecute everybody Obi inclusive and Obi will make a meal of his prosecutor in court.... His I this country... He did not run away like others and his reachable.
That is what I'm saying.. Peter obi is being a good boy by not speaking against the government. I dare him to speak against any Buhari policy like others have done and his new home will be Kuje prison.. That is why he is begging the writer not to put him in trouble with buhari.
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by realglobe: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
[s]I will keep saying it till it sticks... The truth hurts, before your like knew Awka we have been there and we can tell of Awka of yesterday and Awka of now.... And it has Obi written all over it.[/s]
rubbish
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

That is what I'm saying.. Peter obi is being a good boy by not speaking against the government. I dare him to speak against any Buhari policy like others have done and his new home will be Kuje prison.. That is why he is begging the writer not to put him in trouble with buhari.
so that means that buhari war on corruption is selective na.....Buhari can't harm a man whose hands are clean... Even if he try victory will be that of Peter.

2 Likes

Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by o42austino(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

rubbish
just ur normal everyday self, shouting Rubbish without evidence to counter me....
Re: See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix by realglobe: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2016
o42austino:
so that means that buhari war on corruption is selective na.....Buhari can't harm a man whose hands are clean... Even if he try victory will be that of Peter.
so you don't know buhari's war in corruption is selective? You are a peter obi worshipper, you can't see through your nose.. Peter obi's hands are not clean.. There are many cases he still has to answer to. The LG funds for 8 years, the 250 million cash found in his convoy, GEJ campaign funds (he was the director SE), contract scams.. etc.. He knows this, thats why he is begging reno not to put him in trouble with buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) / Youths Creating Whatsapp Groups For Peter Obi In All States / Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.